What Pump

Aspiring

Which pump is the best for prolapse training? I tried the generic la pump rosebud but it’s too wide (3”)  to fit properly. Need smaller diameter  Suggestions? 

• 1 month later...

Hey, what ump sessions and techniques do you all go by?

2-3 sessions at 15 min each at 2-3hg?

I am starting off but want to do it right.

Thanks

Guest analpumper

Hi,I use a 2" Thickwall cylinder without the probe and the plastic Mityvac that they sell. Thickwall sell quality goods and all the cylinders are handmade and Steve the owner is more than happy to give excellent advice. I got the 2" cylinder as it just fits in nicely into my hole,just past the first sphincter and pump slowly and take your time,no rush and you will find that your prolapse will start to appear, I did try to use a 3" cylinder,but that only sat on the outside.I have been playing with big toys for at least 6yrs and pumping for the last 2 yrs and Im so close to getting my rosebud out.I find that the best position to do this is to squat, dont pump to hard as you can injure yourself.You will find out for yourself the length of your sessions that you are happy with. Every ones way of pumping is different,what works for you, doesnt work for others. Thickwall  Cylinders posts abroad, you will have no problems with their products.

Totally recommend them.

Good Luck

2 hours ago, analpumper said:

Hi,I use a 2" Thickwall cylinder without the probe and the plastic Mityvac that they sell. Thickwall sell quality goods and all the cylinders are handmade and Steve the owner is more than happy to give excellent advice. I got the 2" cylinder as it just fits in nicely into my hole,just past the first sphincter and pump slowly and take your time,no rush and you will find that your prolapse will start to appear, I did try to use a 3" cylinder,but that only sat on the outside.I have been playing with big toys for at least 6yrs and pumping for the last 2 yrs and Im so close to getting my rosebud out.I find that the best position to do this is to squat, dont pump to hard as you can injure yourself.You will find out for yourself the length of your sessions that you are happy with. Every ones way of pumping is different,what works for you, doesnt work for others. Thickwall  Cylinders posts abroad, you will have no problems with their products.

Totally recommend them.

Good Luck

Hey, thanks for the tips and I have a thickwall 1.5 probe and t works fine but I o not know how much pressure to use or how long to go for. I have been doing 3x 15 min sessions at 2-3hg and it seems to work fine. I want to work up to a 2" for sure.

Thanks again

P6 

Guest analpumper

Hi,no problem, you feel feel if you the pressure goes to much for you.I sometimes pump for an hour to 2 hours, with breaks,shorter if I feel I have done to much.Relax go at your own speed, dont try to force things,things will happen in time.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.