Need advice

angrymonkey

So I decided to switch teams completely and have my first bf but I don't know how to tell him about how I like to stretch my ass. 

He's very vanilla about sex, suck dick and fuck me.  I don't think he's noticed it yet, but I think I'm pretty loose now.  I've stretched to the point where I take my Dick Rambone (~2.5" wide) dildo almost to the balls as the starter toy whenever I play and I can work up to a horse dildo ( if I play long enough, ~4" wide and about 15" deep).  He's enjoying the sex we have together, (apparently I give a great bj and my ass sucks him in), but I, sadly don't really feel his dick when we're having sex, and don't want to hurt his feelings or scare him away.

What's the best way of bringing up this hobby to someone else? 

I've decided not to write anything related to prolapse anymore but after I've seen your post I went nah. Gonna help you lady :P First of all know that a male is creation that is very psyhical. I mean it's easy for man to be attracted to certain things but some can scare them if they appear suddenly. What I'm trying to tell you is that if you noticed he is vanilla and he isn't attracted to this kind of actions theeen feel free to ask him. Communication is the most important factor in relationship. If you can trust him then say sth like " Hey. I've had a dream where I would be playing with my ass. I was very scared in this dream but after some persuasion you managed to convince me to take bigger and bigger dildos haha. I wouldn't expect it would feel so nice." If he jokes it off and makes no interest then gradually do more and more anal sex. Surprise him with sudden sex time. Ask what he likes in you most. Male is not sophisticated. There are many that would give everything to have gf like you :) Just don't make it sudden and try to feel how he feels to the topic. Good luck!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.