Prolapse Questions

gaper43

This is the point of the website so I’m right at home here yeah?

i don’t know if my profile says it but I’ve had a bud for 4 years.stuck at 2.75. Can fit a 3” but I feel a pop which I think is a ligament that just isn’t ready for this level. Am I right? I want a loose saggy ass with fat lips, but I don’t want to break anything. 

So here’s my actual question: does a prolapse hurt? I remember reading an interview with some anal queen who said she missed when it hurt. Like it did at first then it stopped. I’m assuming she meant that at least initially this rather extreme thing was...well unusual and now it’s just her life. Or she’s just high al the time  or everything she says in interviews is marketing lol.

Second question: sneezing. Does that force your prolapse out? I have a job where suddenly having ass meat hanging out would probably be bad... I’ve already had a few sneezes where I feel something sqeeuce out a bit. 

Im just looking for honest input. I recognize that this lifestyle likely has some health risks. I’ve weighed those risks and decided they are overcome by my desire to live like this  anyway. 

Personally, I have IBS, and I’ve been getting an internal prolapse, from play and straining. Lately I’ve been getting more pain during my IBS, with a prolapse then I had before. Am I regretting it? If it continues, yes. But I’m sure it’s the IBS. If you don’t have that then I would say go for it. Also, pain aside, it’s a big turn on to finally start having a prolapse. I love feeling it swim inside. Also learning to control my hole in ways I ever paid attention to. Either way, I guess we’ll see. 

Guest matthew.winterbottom
20 hours ago, gaper43 said:

This is the point of the website so I’m right at home here yeah?

i don’t know if my profile says it but I’ve had a bud for 4 years.stuck at 2.75. Can fit a 3” but I feel a pop which I think is a ligament that just isn’t ready for this level. Am I right? I want a loose saggy ass with fat lips, but I don’t want to break anything. 

So here’s my actual question: does a prolapse hurt? I remember reading an interview with some anal queen who said she missed when it hurt. Like it did at first then it stopped. I’m assuming she meant that at least initially this rather extreme thing was...well unusual and now it’s just her life. Or she’s just high al the time  or everything she says in interviews is marketing lol.

Second question: sneezing. Does that force your prolapse out? I have a job where suddenly having ass meat hanging out would probably be bad... I’ve already had a few sneezes where I feel something sqeeuce out a bit. 

Im just looking for honest input. I recognize that this lifestyle likely has some health risks. I’ve weighed those risks and decided they are overcome by my desire to live like this  anyway. 

ok, well I can give you answers, but as is always the case on these types of discussions, they are my answers. what is true for my asshole may not be true for yours. that being said, I do feel empowered at the moment to speak on behalf of prolapsed assholes in general. my asshole is loose and saggy. I have fat asslips. I can tell you that it feels awesome. but I can also tell you that in order to get a loose, saggy asshole with big fat lips, you kind of have to break it.

so question 1 - does it hurt?

answer? quite possibly. it depends on who you are. mine never caused me pain in the sense that I never heard my body yelling at me to stop immediately and consult a doctor... but pain is relative and subjective. I get aroused by pain. my pain/pleasure compass is pretty disfunctional. yours may not be.

question 2 - does it pop out when you sneeze?

answer? mine hasn't yet. the thought of it gives me a rock-hard boner.

but here are some general observations... I read that same article. I linked via this website to a different interview with another anal queen Sarah Shevon and she speaks more positively about her prolapse experiences. me? I wanted a prolapse the minute I first saw one and I've been working on it ever since. literally any moment I get, I'm fisting my hole, putting stuff up there, pumping it out. what I've come to conclude is that the only way to get a massive sagging prolapsed hole is to work at it every chance you get. the width of your anal opening is important, but as long as you can get a fist in it, it's wide enough. what you really want is length. if you want a hanging prolapse (which is my ultimate goal) you need to go deep.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest johnroseb
On 1/15/2018 at 1:51 AM, matthew.winterbottom said:

so question 1 - does it hurt?

answer? quite possibly. it depends on who you are. mine never caused me pain in the sense that I never heard my body yelling at me to stop immediately and consult a doctor... but pain is relative and subjective. I get aroused by pain. my pain/pleasure compass is pretty disfunctional. yours may not be.

I'm not the OP, but thanks for answering that question, in fact this is one type of question that I would like to see more people answering. Is there any other topic about this? Could we make one?

It would be nice to hear from experienced people things likes:

1) It hurts?

2) Any disadvantage?

3) Regrets?

Guest analpumper

After many many attempts, l got my prolapse today. Been playing with large toys for many many years and found it virtually impossible to get my prolapse out,just by using them and poppers. So a few years ago I got into anal pumping and I just love it. Managed to get my lips nice and puffy and swollen but no prolapse but so so close,i could feel it travelling down during the pumping but couldn't get it out.. Then a few days ago, I used a 2 inch Diameter Cock cylinder,by putting it just inside my hole and pumped nice and slow and low pressure,so did this for a few day,then today i got my pump out after playing with my toys and poppers and "HURRAY" my prolapse popped out and I was over the moon.I thought that i would only reach the stage of not getting it out but then bliss.

It didnt hurt,have no regrets as I have been trying for years and I do have to say my hole actually feels more relaxed.Bring on tomorrow lets give it another go. All I can say is "Dont give up guys" enjoy the play and fun trying,I did and got there. 

Will keep you informed of how it goes from here.

Could you show us some photo to show us your milestone?. :):) 

So the help of a penis pump could be definitive, no?.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ..... :) 

The penis pump helps to loosen the rectum connections and to drain down and get out ..... pump slowly and with low pressure and one day you will have prolapse ..... :) 

..... Enjoy ..... :) 

But, is necessary to insert INSIDE the rectum the penis pump analpumper ?. 

16 hours ago, jorgon said:

But, is necessary to insert INSIDE the rectum the penis pump analpumper ?. 

YES. Otherwise you’re just pumping your anal ring. That can actually work against a prolapse as it puffs up the anal ring, occluding the hole.

Guest analpumper

Hi,

Have had to order a new pump as my old one passed away :down::down: whilst playing,so no pumping till my new one arrives,which is a Mytivac pump with a pressure gauge,  got it through Thickwall Cylinders in UK. Had good success with the old one,which was cheap and nasty but  the results are not good enough to post some photos on here. Nice to rest my ass for a few days and let it recover from all the play it has had, think thats why my old pump broke.Will let you know how things go when the new pump arrives.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.