cucumbers

molongo

QUOTE(molo @ Apr 12 2007, 06:05 AM) [snapback]10252[/snapback]

is it dangerous to stick a cucumber in your anus, leave it in there, and have sex with your girl

No. I've done this before. Just be careful that if it is a full length cucumber (ie. half of it sticking out of your ass), then you don't fall back on it as you could have yourself a nasty injury.

Try Banana's. Get 4-6 banana's (more if you are greedy) and peel them. Insert one at a time slowly until you are completely full = its great.

Was going to say surely it'll slide out? Or you'll forget and sit back on it?

QUOTE(Minx @ Apr 13 2007, 09:58 AM) [snapback]10714[/snapback]

or going to eat it afterwards ohmy.gif wink.gif

Just finished using one in the shower. I do rince out my rectum with a shower nozell to get the cleaning done first. i lube the cucumber with soap and push slowly to get the tip going just in about 3 inches...
after some stroking it will go in very nice and feel so fine...
I then wash the cucumber off in the shower after all is well. Just gets me ready for things later on!

• 7 years later...

Try Banana's. Get 4-6 banana's (more if you are greedy) and peel them. Insert one at a time slowly until you are completely full = its great.

i love doing this too. It makes a natural lubricant as well. 

I love cucumbers, i shape butt plugs out of them, and after plugging myself i rubber a cucumber on my cock's upper side till i cumm.

I also like fucking my ass with a big cucumber while I fuck my "virtual pussy" which i create bending my dick backwards between my legs and masturbating my cock sliding the cucumber in and off that "virtual pussy"

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2007 at 2:03 AM, minx said:

Put a condom on it if you're going to eat it after.

huh.gifbiggrin.gif

This is why a yellow squash is better. They have a fat end to help keep it inside you while you fuck. But use one that you can just barely take or it will pop out anyway.

• 2 months later...
On 4/14/2015 at 10:32 PM, bass_man said:

yep same here. love bananas up there, and they seem to make a good lubricant too.

• 1 year later...
On 4/13/2007 at 2:02 AM, analease said:
QUOTE(Minx @ Apr 13 2007, 09:58 AM) 10714[/snapback]

or going to eat it afterwards ohmy.gif wink.gif

I’ve pretty much had most of the grocery store vegetable aisle up you ass.  I travel a lot and no longer bring my toys.  My first stop in a new town is always the grocery store.  And yes, I’ve eaten most of the vegetables fresh from the depths of my hole.  YUM!

• 1 year later...

I've done cukes. They're among my least favorite ass veggies for a few reasons. They bruise easily, except for the ones with very thick skins. But the ones with thick skins also often have little hairs/spines that irritate me.

Bananas are fun, and plantains are even firmer and thicker. A store near me sometimes has these special fat plantains that are like 6" long by 2.5" diameter and they make amazing butt plugs - especially after (carefully!) heating them.

And for actively fucking oneself the texture of an ear of corn is pretty amazing, although I prefer something a little less firm, or with more curvature. Corn the shape of bananas would be perfect!

Another fave are eggplant. I love how bulbous the Mediterranean ones are, as well as the tapered length of the Asian varieties. Perfect balance of firm and yielding.

Having any big thing hanging out of your butt can be risky for a number of reasons. Falling on or sitting on it by accident. Or having it constantly falling out of you. And having the cucumber fall apart in your hands as you try wrangling it during sexytime. Better IMO for you two to make that anal play the main attraction and pay attention. Otherwise I'd use regular butt plugs if I wanted normal discrete sex.

Have tried cucumbers, but had a few break on me no problem and they slid out easy, but I prefer an egg plant {courgette} and you have a different thickness on each end. I find them really give me a good stretch  and they come in various sizes.

On 4/14/2015 at 5:32 PM, bass_man said:

How is "clean up" on this? Is it stick near a toilet for a couple hours or ?

Use a double dildo up both of your ass-cunts while fucking her normally. Unless she has a huge pink cave like my wife and her sister. In which case forget the fucking part.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.