Advice with an issue

Guest johnroseb

Guest johnroseb

Hi everyone,

First of all, sorry my English!

I think this is my third post, and I'm still trying to accomplish my prolapse.

The problem is a month ago after one play I felt a discomfort down there. The next day I was still feeling the burning sensation and when I looked through the mirror I saw a small bump/bubble/lump (externally) with the size of a pea (A bit smaller) and I could feel it in my fingers like a lump.

I decided to take a break with dildos for a while. Anyway, the bump decreased after some weeks, but I can see it there, and it's more evident after I go to bath.

Sometimes it burns a bit, mostly when I am sitting, and after a walk the burn disappears. There is NO blood.

Finally, I'm start to think it's some kind of hemorrhoid, is this one of the symptoms? Could I myself put a "rubber ring ligation"?

Thanks.

Hi, 4 years ago I made an ligation because of hemorrhoids, it helped pretty much, the burn after sitting your told is also a symptom of hemorrhoids, when you decide to make a ligation it takes 4 weeks to heal it also depends on how much hemorrhoids you have 

Guest johnroseb
2 hours ago, slutYjenny said:

Hi, 4 years ago I made an ligation because of hemorrhoids, it helped pretty much, the burn after sitting your told is also a symptom of hemorrhoids, when you decide to make a ligation it takes 4 weeks to heal it also depends on how much hemorrhoids you have 

Hi, please could you tell me two things:

1) In your case it was small ones like I said? (Small than I pea). 

2) About this ligation, do you think I could make this at home?

Thanks.

In my case it was approximately the same size as yours, the problem if you want to do the ligation by yourself is that it’s pretty much difficult to catch the hemorrhoid, your also need special instruments to do this, it’s better to go to a proctologist they can to that in 5 minutes 

Guest johnroseb

Hi slutYjenny,

3 hours ago, slutYjenny said:

In my case it was approximately the same size as yours, the problem if you want to do the ligation by yourself is that it’s pretty much difficult to catch the hemorrhoid, your also need special instruments to do this, it’s better to go to a proctologist they can to that in 5 minutes 

Well, the problem is that I'm too shy, but I think I'll end up doing that, because right now I'm guessing about the hemorrhoid but maybe can be another thing, so a doctor will handle this better as you said.

3 hours ago, slutYjenny said:

After it healed then you can do anal play again without pain 

I hope so and thank you very much.

It could also be an infection. All it takes is to get a little bit of crap in a sore. That's why I wash out completely so I don't have to crap for a day or so. I also take probiotics to put everything back the way it needs to be or I feel like I have a flu or food poisoning.

• 3 months later...
On 1/9/2018 at 11:17 AM, slutYjenny said:

Could you explain the process better for those hindered by hemorrhoids and aren't able to get to a doctor?

• 2 weeks later...

The best way is to see the doctor (Proctologist) who specialize in Anus Region.

He can decide what to do, the earlier the better you can re start your pumping activity.

Dont be shy, doctor wont remember your ass, he has been seeing so many ass in a day.

Whether you ass is wide or narrow he wont mind.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.