Blood every time in larger anal insertions

jackshit

Did you ever consider you may have hemorrhoids? These are varicose veins inside and sometimes outside your rectum. Essentially, every surface vein on in your body can become varicose. Sometimes they fade away but often when they are repeatedly irritated they can become more swollen and often bleed. This becomes the precursor to having a fissure. Having a diet poor of fiber and lack of exercise is one of the highest contributors to this. If you spend most of your time sitting in front of a computer or watching TV, I guarantee you have hemorrhoids. Sometimes using a large toy or plug will push the blood flow away from the surface in the same way compression stockings reduce varicose veins on legs but this is only temporary.

https://www.dealwithhemorrhoids.com/the-differences-between-internal-and-external-hemorrhoids-pic/

Frequent enemas with tap water will make hemorrhoids worse since they draw the moisture away from your epithelial tissues and eventually they become irritated and less able to produce the normal mucosal lining. When this happens, you need to pay good attention to what lubes you use and what's in them. Most water based lubes are designed for vaginal sex and work with the woman's natural fluids. Rectums/anuses don't have this so these lubes can be absorbed into the lining causing more irritation and swelling. It's always best to wait at least an hour after flushing before any kind of play. Also, like previously mentioned, avoid NSAID pain relievers and anything else that thins your blood (like alcohol). If you have discomfort and slight bleeding, try filling a slender water bottle filled with very cold water and slide it up there. Don't use ice water – too cold and too risky. Later try using Tylenol (not an NSAID) to reduce the swelling. If the bleeding is really bad and doesn't slow down, you need immediate treatment before you get sick. Like septic shock sick.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 7:50 AM, spektator said:

Did you ever consider you may have hemorrhoids?

I did consider but if I have those they're deep inside (15-20cm inside) and I already asked the doctor if everything was ok during my colonoscopy. Doctor said nothing wrong in that area except from a polyp that was small and got removed. 

I just finished some intense play, I managed to go quite deep and hard with a fat dildo, plus achieved a new league with a xxl buttplug. I bought it a month ago and tried 4 times without success, and today I finally managed to get it in. There was no blood at all, very nice to see it coming out clean. 

The feeling was absurd, possibly the most intense I ever felt. For the first time I squirted (or pissed). As soon as that plug came out my cock projected some liquid involuntarily.

After that plug I really believe I can take a double fisting from a female, gotta try it next time I get the chance. I also feel I "moved up" a league today. I normally not feel anything even after a hard play, but today I do still feel "stretched" after play is finished.

I have a feeling that I have a "weak spot" deep in there and if I go too harsh I can make it bleed again, for example if I try a deep fisting I think there is a good chance I'll bleed again. I do have hope though, this dildo I got in before the plug made me bleed several times before and today it was totally ok.

Edited by jackshit

• 6 months later...

UPDATE

It's been over two years now since I was at my most chronic anal bleeding.

Today I played deep, hard and fast using very large toys and I'm proud to say there wasn't a single drop of blood. The toys felt amazing and I was very happy when I manged to have a whole session without blood. If I tried anywhere near today's level of play two years ago, there would be red vivid blood in very concerning amounts.

I can't really say what it was, it could be one of the items below or a combination of them (or none):

1- I stopped eating super spicy stuff, especially hot habanero sauces

2- I used to do lots mint tablets and chewing bum throughout the day, I stopped all those

3- I started to avoid chocolate

4- I got myself a very soft long anal plug (similar to Slink) to widen me up softly in the deeper parts

5- I take charcoal tablets before play. I'm not sure they help though.

Hey @jackshit thank you a lot for your updates. I am in the process of recovering from the similar problem. I will see how it goes and will also post some updates when i noticed that things are going better :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this thread. I’ve been following it for the last two years as I have been in the same situation. I have gone through the same steps as you (except the antibiotics and garlic). 

I am still getting blood every time I play even with small plugs. :(

Maybe it’s time to try out the garlic treatment. Do you still use garlic or have you stopped with it after your problems got resolved?

21 hours ago, Snickers said:

Thank you for this thread. I’ve been following it for the last two years as I have been in the same situation. I have gone through the same steps as you (except the antibiotics and garlic). 

I am still getting blood every time I play even with small plugs. :(

Maybe it’s time to try out the garlic treatment. Do you still use garlic or have you stopped with it after your problems got resolved?

Garlic is actually one of the things that didn't work for me.

I recommend 3 things for you:

1- If you take mints or chew bubble gum, stop it. Don't chew or suck on any food products that "fool" your digestive system.

2- Get checked for H. Pylori bacteria, or if you can get Metronidazole try taking it 200mg twice a day for a week (take Omeprazole once a day too). 

3- Try taking charcoal tablets, once a day but not within 2h before/after meals or other medicine.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE

I unfortunately bled again, twice this week. First one was a small amount and today was a larger amount (some vivid red spots). However against any logical intuition, the bleeding stops if I continue playing, especially if I use a large long dildo. 

I have no idea what causes it and absolutely no fkin clue why it suddenly stops. After it stops I'm fine and can play without issues, but the initial bleeding would put a partner off if I had one.

I'm planning to meet a girl to fist me but I need to make a plan, I don't want her to see any blood so I'll try to play solo first and bleed (hopefully not, but likely)  just before meeting her so she will catch me in the non bloody phase.

Unfortunately I don't recall any lifestyle changes that could've caused me to start bleeding again - diet is fine, not eating spicy, not taking any medicines...

I'm thinking about restarting the charcoal tablets.

• 4 weeks later...

I am on blood thinners and the redish anal juices  on me because of those dam thinners does appear more blood than clear asked doctor and that's what it is going on 4 "and more for my piggy hole 

On 6/1/2020 at 8:45 AM, ronronnypa said:

I am on blood thinners and the redish anal juices  on me because of those dam thinners does appear more blood than clear asked doctor and that's what it is going on 4 "and more for my piggy hole 

Can you please elaborate a little more on that? What exactly could help to thicken the blood?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 8:11 PM, natricuzc said:

Do you use some treatment like Acetyl salicylique acid (Aspirin) or Clopidogrel (Plavix), or Coumarine (derivated) ?

None of these. Actually I don't take anything regularly

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

After some trials and errors I might have some more answers:

1- My diet doesn't really matter, if I'm on "bleeding season" no healthy foods will help me out.

2- I can normally play wide and play deep, what makes me bleed is when it's both wide and deep.

3- Charcoal tablets seem to have helped me this week. I had one daily for the past 3 days and my play today didn't have any blood (first time in many weeks without some blood).

I googled about the subject and apparently charcoal tablets can be good against hemorrhoids, if I am right, I might have some small but deep hemorrhoids that only bleed during my play sessions, and I'm really hoping that the charcoal tablets are keeping it from bleeding.

During the next weeks I will keep taking these tablets and trying large toys that normally would make me bleed, let's see how it goes.

Edited by jackshit

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE

Charcoal tablets seem to be the biggest help here, one a day for a week and I'm good for a while.

Another thing that MIGHT help me is inserting something cold on me before play, I've tried filling a bottle with clear jelly but it was messy, it would just break as I tried to get it inside me and I ended up just inserting the fragments.

I managed to get pretty much the whole bottle (in jelly shreds) then I followed it all the way with a large dildo that normally makes me bleed, but it came out clean. Maybe inserting an ice cube before my sessions would help?

Btw, I saw this siswet video and the bleeding at 1:13 is quite similar to mine, it just happens more easily when I do it. If I did that hard bottle that deep I would bleed profusely. 

https://www.xvideos.com/video56691083/extreme_insertions_and_wrecking_of_the_asshole

Man I'm having the same problem. For me I'm just not at the size I want to be because every time I try to push my limits I bleed and then take long breaks. Yesterday I tried to take a 0.5 liter fanta bottle and I failed miserably. Granted I don't use good toys (I use household items cuz living with parents) and that might be part of my bleeding issue but I think that  @TinyNutsTim mentioned that he just deals with it.  I just think that for certain people it's part of the process as far as stretching goes and sometimes there is some blood. Of course don't take what I say at face value and always consult a doctor but if you've already been to one and had your colon inspected with nothing dangerous to show to me it means that you should either quit all together or come to terms with the fact that for some reason you're going to bleed. I think I'm at the point where I'm willing to take small risks and just trust my body. I never get high / use poppers so I hope that if I go too far my body would be able to indicate it easily because boy oh boy have I tried to quit playing with my hole but I can't. It's just too fun.

17 hours ago, DuckyShine said:

Man I'm having the same problem. For me I'm just not at the size I want to be because every time I try to push my limits I bleed and then take long breaks. Yesterday I tried to take a 0.5 liter fanta bottle and I failed miserably. Granted I don't use good toys (I use household items cuz living with parents) and that might be part of my bleeding issue but I think that  @TinyNutsTim mentioned that he just deals with it.  I just think that for certain people it's part of the process as far as stretching goes and sometimes there is some blood. Of course don't take what I say at face value and always consult a doctor but if you've already been to one and had your colon inspected with nothing dangerous to show to me it means that you should either quit all together or come to terms with the fact that for some reason you're going to bleed. I think I'm at the point where I'm willing to take small risks and just trust my body. I never get high / use poppers so I hope that if I go too far my body would be able to indicate it easily because boy oh boy have I tried to quit playing with my hole but I can't. It's just too fun.

In your case you should definitely avoid hard objects like bottles. Back when I was your age I also had to be creative because I had to hide it from family and also on a limited budget.

Sausages were a good alternative if you have an easy way to dispose them later, I used to buy packs of 12 and try to put them all at once. Eggplants were good too as you can choose different sized and they're quite smooth.

Some animal (pet shop) toys, rubber balls and sometimes even plush toys inside condoms were also in my ideas, I tried almost everything I considered safe and available. I mostly regret the messy ones: whipped cream, marshmallows, bananas - because they are hard to clean later and can leave a smell.

To me the biggest drawback about bleeding is about the partner, I like to get women to fist me and blood can be very off-putting to them. When I get blood while playing on my own I don't even mind anymore if it's a small amount. 

• 1 month later...

I saw the video you posted and I had very similar issues. It does not hurt, and it stops very soon, but it always happens. I used to be able to play however I like with no blood at all until one day it starts, and it bleeds a bit from time to time since then.

I am living in NYC and visited the most renowned doctor focused on anal health twice. He did not see any problems in my hole and just advised me to give it 1 - 2 weeks of break with soothing cream. He also mentioned that a bit of bleeding at the beginning of heavy ass play and fisting is fairly common. As long as it is minor and stops soon, it is not a medical problem.

Obviously we do not want ANY bleeding for our partner's sake, as blood freaks many people out. I have tried many things online with no real results. Maybe we should just make peace with it and accept that minor bleeding is just part of the game. My gut is healthy with no other issues.

I am going to visit him again for a regular check by the end of the month, and plan to discuss about my bleeding again. Will definitely post if I learn anything new.

Edited by HellsKunt

On 9/10/2020 at 7:30 AM, HellsKunt said:

I saw the video you posted and I had very similar issues. It does not hurt, and it stops very soon, but it always happens. I used to be able to play however I like with no blood at all until one day it starts, and it bleeds a bit from time to time since then.

I am living in NYC and visited the most renowned doctor focused on anal health twice. He did not see any problems in my hole and just advised me to give it 1 - 2 weeks of break with soothing cream. He also mentioned that a bit of bleeding at the beginning of heavy ass play and fisting is fairly common. As long as it is minor and stops soon, it is not a medical problem.

Obviously we do not want ANY bleeding for our partner's sake, as blood freaks many people out. I have tried many things online with no real results. Maybe we should just make peace with it and accept that minor bleeding is just part of the game. My gut is healthy with no other issues.

I am going to visit him again for a regular check by the end of the month, and plan to discuss about my bleeding again. Will definitely post if I learn anything new.

Thanks for your input, made me feel better about my situation.

Right now I'm at my almost good anal form. It bleeds just a little bit when I play with large stuff or fists but then it stops. Faint red mixed with anal juices or lube, not the concerning vivid red that I had a few years ago.

One thing I am considering for when I have a partner next time is to do a quick "warm up" session just before so I'm hoping to bleed before the fisting session and not during it. 

• 1 month later...

Thanks for keeping this thread alive and with updates.

I too am going through something very similar but it's now started to lead into chronic constipation (It's also the first time I've gone more than a week without anal play in over a decade, so there's that as well) so I'm trying to see a doctor about it.

Stay safe people.

I have noticed blood if I play after taking some time off stretching. After a few intensive frequent sessions I can play without any issues. I guess it has something to do with my butt getting used to the "wear" and prepares accordingly :D

UPDATE

My ass is in almost perfect shape now, for 5 sessions in a row I just have a small amount of faint pink/red goo come out as soon as I go big but after that my ass can take anything without bleeding. 

Today I played hard with 3 large toys and nothing apart from that initial faint pink/red. I'm good with that, hope it keeps that way!

• 6 months later...

UPDATE

It's been now over 3 years since my original post. I am almost sure my body follows a certain pattern regarding this blood. The cycle goes like this:

1 - I find myself bleeding more often and more easily when doing my anal play. Taking breaks of 2-3 weeks do not have any effect. 

2 - I start taking charcoal tablets, one every 2-3 days for 2 weeks and not playing too hard during this time. My bleeding diminishes until it completely goes away.

3 - I'm strong again, can play deep and hard with no bleeding or just very little faint red.

4 - After around 3-6 months the bleeding start to increase, back to step 1 and repeat.

I'm sure most you never had this issue but I just keep this updated because if I had this information a few years ago it would have saved me from many frustrated sessions due to excessive blood. I just hope this can help more people like me.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.