Blood every time in larger anal insertions

jackshit

Hi,

I am an experienced anal player, inserting objects and hands in my ass for years.

However, in the past 2 years or so I am experiencing some bleeding whenever I insert something a little larger than a normal sized dildo. There is no pain during the act, but the blood amount gets a bit concerning so I have to stop.

It is a vivid red blood, not just the pinkish smudge that I would get years ago when taking a fist.

The last fisting I took was a bit harsh, a bit faster in and out movement (pure pleasure, no discomfort) and the hand came out very bloody, so my partner had to stop. After that there was no pain and the bleeding stopped immediately.

I've tried giving myself time (3+ months with no anal play) to heal, but as soon as something bigger goes in, even if properly lubed and relaxed, I bleed.

The ideal advice would be going to a doctor, and this is why I created this topic here: this is not a possibility, in my country this would be seen as homosexuality which is not socially accepted, I could lose my job and even get arrested for this. 

So I ask you people who had a similar experience. Apparently I have a would inside my rectum that won't heal, it doesn't cause any discomfort at all, I don't think it's a hemorrhoid, so what could it be? And how to fix it?

Anal fissure. Can only be fixed with surgery. I'd suggest traveling out of country and have it taken care of. Unfortunate that your society is so closed minded.

14 hours ago, l4zy said:

Anal fissure. Can only be fixed with surgery. I'd suggest traveling out of country and have it taken care of. Unfortunate that your society is so closed minded.

I thought it would be something like that. However, I never tried anything to fix it other than having these 2-3 month breaks.

I've googled it and found: "An anal fissure can be treated with diltiazem cream or botulinum A injections."

Should I try these options first?

I had an anal fissure once although my symptoms were somewhat different. It took nearly a year to heal on it's own, and healed in such a way that my hole doesn't quite close correctly anymore. If you're not getting blood or pain during your day to day activities and only when you stretch, I'd suggest backing off for a while. Also, anal fissures can occur for non-stretching reasons, and are usually symptoms of bad eating/dehydration. Also, I'd be really careful about letting anyone inject botulinum in me.

12 hours ago, looseholestwo said:

I had an anal fissure once although my symptoms were somewhat different. It took nearly a year to heal on it's own, and healed in such a way that my hole doesn't quite close correctly anymore. If you're not getting blood or pain during your day to day activities and only when you stretch, I'd suggest backing off for a while. Also, anal fissures can occur for non-stretching reasons, and are usually symptoms of bad eating/dehydration. Also, I'd be really careful about letting anyone inject botulinum in me.

Thanks for your report.

I've tried backing off for 2-3 months twice but it didn't work. Right now I already gave a 2 months rest (from large stuff and fists) and doing just small insertions. So far no blood, I'm trying to build my way up, trying somehow to strengthen the area.

One thing I believe is that I might have 2 fissures, one by the external sphincter (after rough play it hurts when washing with a cold water jet, like there is a cut), and the other one deeper about 7-8 inches, that bleeds a lot whenever something large and deep goes there (a hard dildo or a fist).

Even if I could heal the sphincter one with cream or botulinium, I have no idea about what to do on the deep one.

I don't think bad eating or dehydration are my reasons, I'm pretty sure it was because of harsh play and going to deep/fast without proper lubrication.

19 hours ago, jackshit said:

Thanks for your report.

I've tried backing off for 2-3 months twice but it didn't work. Right now I already gave a 2 months rest (from large stuff and fists) and doing just small insertions. So far no blood, I'm trying to build my way up, trying somehow to strengthen the area.

One thing I believe is that I might have 2 fissures, one by the external sphincter (after rough play it hurts when washing with a cold water jet, like there is a cut), and the other one deeper about 7-8 inches, that bleeds a lot whenever something large and deep goes there (a hard dildo or a fist).

Even if I could heal the sphincter one with cream or botulinium, I have no idea about what to do on the deep one.

I don't think bad eating or dehydration are my reasons, I'm pretty sure it was because of harsh play and going to deep/fast without proper lubrication.

Sure, but I'm saying these conditions occur for non butt play reasons as well so I don't think you should avoid the doctor for that. When I finally started playing again it was a very slow gradual process of working my way back up in size.

Check yourself for the liver. Anyone with constant bleeding reappearing over time should do it eventually to find out what's behind this. Sometimes you have symptoms that could be leading to one problem but if it doesn't disappear over time then it leads to another. Another potentially dangerous cause could be too high blood pleasure damaging the vessels in the colon. Anyway I would strongly advice checking the liver and pressure for the exact cause. Health is most important factor. 

On 12/01/2018 at 8:31 PM, looseholestwo said:

Sure, but I'm saying these conditions occur for non butt play reasons as well so I don't think you should avoid the doctor for that. When I finally started playing again it was a very slow gradual process of working my way back up in size.

19 hours ago, buskowianka12 said:

Check yourself for the liver. Anyone with constant bleeding reappearing over time should do it eventually to find out what's behind this. Sometimes you have symptoms that could be leading to one problem but if it doesn't disappear over time then it leads to another. Another potentially dangerous cause could be too high blood pleasure damaging the vessels in the colon. Anyway I would strongly advice checking the liver and pressure for the exact cause. Health is most important factor. 

Thanks for the reply guys, I did a health checkup about 2 years ago and everything was fine. I will do another one eventually.

But I'm quite sure the fissures were induced by hard play.

The deep one happened when I had a long (rigid) vibrator that would always hurt when I tried to push it in all the way, but one time when I was about to cum my butt "sucked" it in. I felt a sharp pain and there was a lot of blood on the way out. This was around 2 years ago, since then I get some blood (not nearly as much as that time) anytime something goes that deep.

The other one (external sphincter or just inside) I believe it was fist induced, made the mistake of not taking enough prep time and I believe it caused a fissure.

Got the same problem, 

In short it's a weakspot, that re-opens each time something puts pressure on it.  On my side, due to various changes, play became difficult, and while i could take the width, the length was the issue, in short too big ( to deep too soon), and not enough regular play.

It has taken time, and these days I do a lot of warm up prior to moving up to the big 3" + toys, most recent play session, was without issue, first one in months.

So the good news is it can heel, the bad news, small hands gentle play and "normal" short plugs for you, for a while.

• 4 months later...

UPDATE

Contrary to some recommendations, I decided not to undergo surgery. I've read some reports of people who have done it and some of them had ruined anal play for life because the surgery can mess up your sensitivity in the area making it extremely painful to insert anything. 

Giving it "time" to heal and eating more fiber didn't help, despite being totally fine for bowel movements and pain free, my ass would bleed with anal play and hurt like hell when I cleaned it with the butt water spray.

So about 10 days ago I decided to try something by myself: my own version of something I read online called Standardized Anal Dilatation.

My method consists in inserting a buttplug for about one hour per day. No harsh movements, no cumming with the buttplug on - or anything that would give me contractions while dilated.

On my first 5 days I've used a small (1.5in max diameter) buttplug and it went pretty well, no pain and no blood - which is normal for this size without much movement.

On the 6th day I tried a large one (2.5in), there was a small amount of blood (nothing like before), but I think it was too much because on the next day I had a fever. I took a 3 day break after this.

Today I tried the large plug again (but for a shorter period 10min), and I managed to do it this time almost without any blood - just a very tiny red speck when I wiped it. I also did some self fisting and it was totally fine. Absolutely no pain after. This is the kind of progress I wanted!

I haven't tried anything really deep yet, I will work on the sphincter first.

I'm trying to get an intermediate sized buttplug that I plan to use for 1-2h daily. Will post here about any updates.

SHORT VERSION: A time off did not improve anything for me, I am too afraid of the possible risks of the surgery so I'm experimenting a self daily dilation routine using buttplugs, which appears to be working.

Edited by jackshit

UPDATE

I was doing pretty well with the daily "exercise" and today I managed to get an inflatable buttplug and decided to give it a go.

I pumped it a little and some blood came out, and it wasn't from the sphincter, it was coming from deeper - around 12-15cm in, I put my hand in there and the tip of my fingers came out bloody. (no pain at all)

Since I was already hurt, I decided to do it just a little more so I could finish myself off. More blood came out, not increasing amount but constant.

However, to my surprise, the bleeding stopped, and I have no idea why. After that I fisted myself, got the buttplug pumped quite large, fisted a bit more...went quite rough and large...and no more blood came out. 

I have no good explanation for that, if it was a wound why would it stop bleeding especially after I did it more vigorously?

Suggest go and see the doctor (proctologist), dont be shy, you will shy at first time, after first visit you will feel conf4romatble.

Doctor will not remember your ass, there are so many like you he saw.

It happened to me also, i went and see doctor, doctor just told  your anus is very loose, do you have problem with soiling. I said no.

Doctor give me sclerosing injection, and it cured. It happened again after 2-3 years and doctor gave me same injection, and now nor more.

The sclerosing injection make blood vessels shrink.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2018 at 9:40 PM, Melvin said:

Suggest go and see the doctor (proctologist), dont be shy, you will shy at first time, after first visit you will feel conf4romatble.

Doctor will not remember your ass, there are so many like you he saw.

It happened to me also, i went and see doctor, doctor just told  your anus is very loose, do you have problem with soiling. I said no.

Doctor give me sclerosing injection, and it cured. It happened again after 2-3 years and doctor gave me same injection, and now nor more.

The sclerosing injection make blood vessels shrink.

Thanks for sharing your experience, I am now just waiting for the grace period from my health insurance (another 2 months) then I will visit a proctologist and probably do a colonoscopy.

UPDATE

I've now narrowed down my anal issues. Here is what I've learned on the past days

- I can now go very big (wide) on anal play without issues. However, I must keep myself limited to around 3 inches deep if I want to avoid blood. I got an inflatable anal plug that is working quite well. My external fissure is pretty much gone, I noticed it's better to not wash my ass after play, just wipe it with an antibacterial wet tissue and then dry toilet paper. No cut, no pain.

- There is ALWAYS blood (painless) when I get past certain point in depth. I bought a very soft tongue shaped buttplug that could never hurt anyone, however I managed to bleed when going around 4-5 inches or deeper.

- I also purchased an endoscope, so I could have a glance of what's happening in there. I managed to spread myself in a way to get a good image, however the endoscope doesn't focus very well when it's touching a wall. But at some point I saw what could be the issue: there are some red things on my colon, that look similar to acne/pimples. There are not too many and they're spread out, I'm pretty sure that they're connected to the bleeding.

I just got tested for a lot of STD's (HIV, Chlamydia, Gono, HepB, Syphilis, a few types of fungus) and I'm clear from all those.

I fear I might have some colon inflammation such as Chron's disease or ulcerative colitis. This is definitely a concern for a doctor visit as soon as I can get my hands on the health insurance. Will keep it updated.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2018 at 11:44 AM, jackshit said:

... in the past 2 years or so I am experiencing some bleeding whenever I insert something a little larger than a normal sized dildo. There is no pain during the act, but the blood amount gets a bit concerning so I have to stop...

I never really worried or cared, on the contrary, it always just got me more horny. A few times there would be a half pint or so of blood and mucus in a bowel under my ass-cunt by the time I'm done stretch-fucking it and finally orgasm. It will just heal up anyway, besides, I stay cleaned out for a couple of days. I don't suggest this kind of self abusive behavior to anyone, but we are trying to pull our guts out of our bodies, so I don't give a crap about this either.

• 2 weeks later...

I have read that inserting a vitamin A soft capsule in the anus will promote healing and elasticity.   If fissures are the problem that treatment combined with what everyone else said might help you along.  

• 3 months later...

UPDATE

I finally managed to get my health insurance in order and approved a colonoscopy, as it would be a relief to finally get to a verdict about my bleeding colon.

Unfortunately (and also good) nothing really abnormal was found - no fissures, no bacteria, no wounds. There was a very small polyp only which the doctor removed and said it's quite common and not a big concern. I asked him if that polyp could potentially bleed and he said no, but I didn't mention I would do some large anal play. 

The polyp was about 15cm deep which is definitely play area, so I am really hoping that the removal of this polyp will stop the bleeding during anal play, but I'm not too convinced. Has anyone here had a similar experience?

I will give it about 10 days before a new play attempt.

Edited by jackshit

UPDATE

Ok, I gave it time to heal, did lots of exams, the doctor said nothing wrong with my rectum. I saw the colonoscopy myself (was awake) and my bowels were quite perfect apart from the small polyp that was removed. My blood exams for liver issues were also clear.

Today I gave it a go with some medium sized soft sausages. And it bled. I can't believe it, I was quite gentle and still had blood came out. I used to do a lot more 4-5 years ago, with larger stuff, deeper and harder without a single drop of blood.

I think I will give up anal play. At least I like fucking women too, otherwise my sex life would be ruined. Some people don't mind the blood but I do, it's messy and I get concerned and can't relax properly.

If anyone has an idea to help me out, please speak. I really want to be able to do it again.

Hi,

It might be a stretch, but do you think the bleeding could be caused by abrasion of HPV ? It is actually quite common. There is an easy, inexpensive home remedy that works well. 

Raw Garlic inserted into the rectum, once a day, will relieve symptoms and control the outbreak. It works! You only need to use 1 clove at a time, not the whole bulb. The treatment can be continual, but it usually only takes about 2 or 3 weeks of a once-daily dose.  It can be slightly irratating and feel like it is burning, but it is not harmful at all. Indeed, raw garlic is a super food. It is anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-microbial! It even protects against parasitic infections.

Remove the paper around the garlic and score the outside of the bulb, so the natural phyto-chemicals can flow into your surrounding tissue. The natural function of the colon&rectum will absorb the moisture from the garlic. Avoid crushing the garlic. Free flowing garlic juice can feel painful, even though it isn't harming anything.  Sometimes it is better to insert the bulb right before bedtime. It's easier to ignore the ass tingling sensation while you sleep.  After a few days, the warts will start to shrink, and they usually disappear altogether within a few weeks. As a bonus, the lining of the rectum will begin to feel smoother and slicker.

Even if you don't suffer from HPV, the anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties will help with healing (naturally!).  Raw garlic is good for your rectum!

Edited by pluggedin

On 11/15/2018 at 2:57 AM, pluggedin said:

Hi,

It might be a stretch, but do you think the bleeding could be caused by abrasion of HPV ? It is actually quite common. There is an easy, inexpensive home remedy that works well. 

Raw Garlic inserted into the rectum, once a day, will relieve symptoms and control the outbreak. It works! You only need to use 1 clove at a time, not the whole bulb. The treatment can be continual, but it usually only takes about 2 or 3 weeks of a once-daily dose.  It can be slightly irratating and feel like it is burning, but it is not harmful at all. Indeed, raw garlic is a super food. It is anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-microbial! It even protects against parasitic infections.

Thanks for your reply. I really doubt I have HPV in that area. Despite my experience no real penis has ever been there, only toys, food and very few (3-4) female hands (and my own hand). The doctor didn't see anything wrong there also during the colonoscopy.

I was a bit afraid of the garlic when I read your message, but I googled it and actually there are sources saying this is a good method, I'll give it a try, thanks! 

Edited by jackshit

UPDATE

I've started pluggedin's recommendation of sticking a raw garlic clove up my rectum. The first day I did it there was a slight (but tolerable) burning sensation and I had the need to expel it around 4h later.

I gave it a day break and tried again now. 

There was an unexpected surprise: for the first time in years, my finger did not come out smelly from my butt. I always do a quick enema before any play (even before the garlic) and despite my effort to be clean there is always that strong butt smell on my fingers on the first insertion - after a few minutes of play it goes away.

However, when inserting the second garlic a few minutes ago the finger had nothing but lube smell. I am not sure this was because of the garlic but it would be too much of a coincidence, I'm very happy that the smell was gone. I will do this about 2 times more until I complete the week and then will try some play. Next time I will have to try to insert it deeper - so far I only used my fingers which can put the garlic about 10-12cm deep.

Btw, there was no pain whatsoever when inserting the second garlic clove today, so at least it means that my rectum is not burned.

Looking forward to see the results from this.

If the blood is vivid red, this means it is freshly spilled and therefore only coming from the area you're playing with. 

I think it can be a tear in the sphincter to the sigmoid colon. It probably keeps on tearing each time you play. 

There are many bottoms who experience this and still play on. You need to use common sense. 

Edited by AzFrNick

• 6 months later...

UPDATE after a long period of inactivity of this site:

After lots of trial and error, my issue is almost sorted. If I play now I get a little bit of blood on the first insertions if they're too deep or wide, but after a few minutes the blood stops and then I can play normally.

It's weird and I have no idea why the blood suddenly stops like that, but at least I can enjoy some nice large toy sessions without worrying so much.

One thing that could maybe have helped was the fact that I took a full self administered course of antibiotics to help me with that I believe it was a case of H. Pylori, a bacteria that is very common and harmless, but in some people can cause bad breath (I had a bit), stomach ulcers (I had that) and apparently makes the colon tissue more sensitive/fragile.

Another thing, but probably not related, is if you take a pain reliever to help stretch bigger with less discomfort it should not be an NSAID, that is also a blood thinner and can make a tiny anal bleed a lot worse. That goes for anything that results from any other body modifications.

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE

I believe my problem is finally fixed. Today I bought a large two-stage anal plug which would certainly make me bleed a lot even if I tried halfway. (if I tried months ago).

Today I managed to play with it and a large dildo for some good 40 minutes, deep and hard. Once I got this plug all in it was amazing and I felt so full I came almost instantly.

I was definitely expecting some blood, but to my pleasant surprised there was nothing! No blood from inside, no sharp pain from fissure, nothing! I am back in the large insertion zone after around 3 YEARS of being careful and bleeding anyway.

Now here are the things that possibly fixed me: 

1- Antibiotic treatment for H. Pylori bacteria - I am NOT sure of this, but I took a 2 week course of antibiotics and it drastically reduced the bleeding. I did an exam for H. Pylori infection last month and it came out negative, so I'll never really know if I actually had it because I assumed so and self-medicated.

2- Cutting out gluten - this is another unverified change that I believe could have helped my problem. Gluten has always been a big part of my diet - white breads, pasta, pizza, snacks. But in the past year or so I was constantly having bowel irritation, trapped gas and loose stools. This is why I did some exams including the H. Pylori one. The doctor found nothing wrong and said it could be some food allergy, which I am still doing some trial and error evaluation but it points out to gluten.

The irritated bowels could be a possible reason why I bled so easily. If I make any more discoveries I'll post more updates.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.