Fear about sphincter damage

slutYjenny

nearly two weeks ago I’ve used my new 7,1cm butt plug, I’ve inserted it to fast and pretty brutally now my hole is wider since that I think normally I goes back after few days to normal size I felt pretty much pain, my fear is that I probably damaged something or that I’ve teared my sphinkter, how much can the sphincter been stressed before damage or tear?

Did you take a look at it in the mirror or take a picture to see how it looks?

Sometimes there is a small tear in the skin around the anus called anal fissure that hurts a lot in the beginning but heals in maybe two weeks if treated carefully. Sometimes it does not heal properly, leaves a small scar for some time and rips open later on during play and can annoy you for months because let's be honest, a lot of anal players get greedy after some time without playing :lol:. It happened to me a few times but didn't cause problems in the long run. You just have to play more careful for some time.

But that is just an idea, it could also be a hemorrhoid. That did sometimes make my hole feel wider without really being wider.

I did never have lasting damage I did not want, even when I was in bad pain, but that could be luck and I am no doctor. I just want to say that it does not HAVE to be bad and I haven't read of anusses tearing from other things than birth, so you might be fine ;)

Edited by jeffb

Only 20 years old and you already have a 71mm ass-cunt? That is some dedication. Unless you are concealing your real age, which is fine.

Now, if you tor something there would be no question. Best case is you would be drowsy from blood loss by the time you got it stopped, or more likely in the hospital. Just don't go past the point where it hurts like I did.

By the way, you are so lucky that you have a nice pussy to stretch-fuck, too. I am so jealous.

Hi ..... :) 

Everything is OK, just give yourself a break until the irritation goes away and you will again enjoy your good anus ..... :) 

• 5 weeks later...
Guest johnroseb
On 1/13/2018 at 11:08 AM, bud111 said:

Everything is OK, just give yourself a break until the irritation goes away and you will again enjoy your good anus ..... :) 

Talking about taking a break...

What I regret mostly is when I rushed things up. I was too eager to have a prolapse, and in November last year after playing every 2 days I had this small lump which leads to a great pain and wasn't funny at all, even when you work on computer sitting all day.

Since then I decided to take a break. Now the lump is almost gone and now I'm bit reluctant to play again and have the lump + pain back, it's terrible situation.

By the way, slutYjenny are you ok?

Hi, thanks I’m fine I was in hospital and told there about my problem and that was really embarrassing for me, they said that nothing is damaged but a bit overstretched I’ve made a break of two weeks since I was there, now I don’t feel any pain :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I am very happy that you are well and after another rest you will be able to enjoy your beautiful anus ..... :) 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.