Anal Fantasies Confession

Gapeme8

for me. being fisted in my ass by a fat woman with arms that are 8 inches diameter at her biceps. (take her bicep deep; like a certain guy on xhamster) (lucky guy.)

On 6/10/2023 at 6:49 PM, McBeetus said:

That's something my wife and I are working on. Currently I can only take her halfway to her elbow. 

i'd give anything if i were able to see that. (or even participate)i even have a scenario i want her to play out as she fists my hole. "Prisoner Interrogation.". she the government agent, and i'm her detainee.

Edited by t.j. the pimp

• 3 months later...
On 1/4/2018 at 10:48 AM, Gapeme8 said:

Yes of course :) And I also should be fisted to get ready fot that gangbang... cum and spit will be the lube. 

And because I love to walk around with my ass full of cum, I would put on a very big plug after, so I can save the cum from dripping from my slut hole, keep me wide and when I arrive home I'll be playing in the mirror, watching all that cum dripping from my used hole, playing with my trophy, feeling like a great whore :P

What is your fantasie?

Not a fantasy but have had the experience of cum dripping from my arse a few time great  to have do it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.