Jump to content
ROSEBUTTBOARD - EXTREME ANAL DILATION AND ANAL FISTING
ToeHead

Prolapse Talk

Recommended Posts

The idea behind this thread is to talk about your prolapse. 

 

Everyones is different. And while there are so many people out there who are able to prolapse on this site/and off. There are a lot of people who visit this site with anticipation to achieve a prolapse. 

 

This is thread is to give a glimpse of what your prolapse is like to those awaiting to get one. 

 

We can mention what it feels like inside, the sensations you get pushing it out, what it feels like physically while it’s out, feelings and control of your bowels inside, loose or tightness, just anything about your prolapse you, feel, notice, like to do, what is was like as it’s developing for you. 

 

For me, I’ve been playing on and off for 10+ years. Nothing really progressed from what I noticed. I first started to noticed something different just within the past 6 months. When my pelvic floor was relaxed I’d feel a sort of pressure in my groin. Maybe my hole. And as of recently I’ve been able to feel my hole open just from pushing. My goal is to be able to stand in public, push it out and walk about with it out and have my partner feel and play with it all the time. I found a method that worked for me best was buying a metal or glass ball slightly smaller than the biggest diameter for me, push it inside and let it warm up and get used to it. After that I pushed it just before it was about to pop out. Then I would tighten and push tighten and push. Faster and harder the next time each time until I get tired. The benefit of the diameter is after you’ve relaxed your hole is slightly tighter allowing the ball to stay in when pushing and tightening. I do that as hard and fast as I can. I feel my insides shifting around. And soon I’m sure I’ll be able to prolapse like I’ve always wanted. I also use a big dildo, shove it in, and move it along my walls inside pulling it in all the directions loosening up the ligiments/tendents. I have yet to find a method of pumping is comfortable and consistent. I’m not entirely sure how deep to go in my body and what direction the pump should be while inside and what position best relaxes your hole/insides for the pump to properly pull the tissue out without wrongful damage. Advice?

 

If you have any experiences you’d like to share please do. I’m sure there’s plenty of curious people who would love to hear your side and it’s fun to talk about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like you should consider some silicone eggs. There are from the size of regular eggs to 10 cm (4") in width. I think that pushing is the best way to achieve a prolapse, both vaginal or anal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a great toy - it was actually sold as a dog toy - which I use for anal training. it's about 3.5" in diameter and it's solid rubber so it's firm and also quite heavy. it's good for an anal workout for several reasons. firstly, it's big, so you get the stretch of the anus as you're getting it in there. secondly, it's heavy, so it always wants to fall down and out. the action of keeping it up and in works a bunch of the rectal muscles. thirdly, because it's a ball you can close the anus behind it when it goes in, and then open the anus again when you want it to come out.

Quote

There are from the size of regular eggs to 10 cm (4") in width.

where can one get hold of these 4" eggs? that sounds amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/1/2018 at 10:23 AM, matthew.winterbottom said:

Tengo un gran juguete, en realidad fue vendido como un juguete para perros, que utilizo para el entrenamiento anal. mide aproximadamente 3.5 "de diámetro y es de goma sólida por lo que es firme y también bastante pesado. Es bueno para un entrenamiento anal por varias razones. En primer lugar, es grande, por lo que obtienes el estiramiento del ano a medida que lo logras allí. en segundo lugar, es pesado, por lo que siempre quiere caerse y caerse, la acción de mantenerlo en alto y trabajar un montón de músculos rectales. En tercer lugar, porque es una bola, puede cerrar el ano detrás de él cuando entra, y luego abre el ano nuevamente cuando quieras que salga.

¿Dónde se puede obtener estos 4 "huevos" que suena increíble!

Same question

Edited by DGP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've recently seen them on tumblr, on godsinanalcove's blog, I'm waiting to see her using them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been stretching on and off for years, although dedicated to it more so within the last decade to five years or so. Have developed a habit of stretching just about every time I shower, first using a detatchable showerhead to clean me out and then with usually at least a 3" wide toy. I've always pushed out to open my hole and so have grown some very large lips when pushing; these seem to always be there. I also open very wide into a rosebutt just about whenever I push. I haven't especially noticed a reduction in this when taking breaks from playing, but I'm not sure the last time I've taken more than a week or two off. A few years back I played a little too rough and fast and tore a bit, which took almost a year to heal. Seems to have healed a bit wrong, like a keyhole fissure. 

Tried pumping last year, not for the first time but for the first time in a very long while. Only pumped a half dozen times, and only for a couple of minutes at most, but definitely felt a large change in my hole. Was able to prolapse a bit and the rosebutt seems even quicker to pop out now. Noticed when using tunnel plugs that my insides sometimes slide down the tunnel, like an inner prolapse? It's gotten harder to suck my lips in to the point where after playing I just use my hand to push them back now. I do sorta question how long it'd take my hole to go back down if I left it alone, as just bearing down a bit stretches it so wide it's in a bit of self repeating cycle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah. it's something I've thought for a while, that a prolapse is more similar to extreme body modifications than to anything else.

I stretched both my earlobes to 1". I can take the tunnels I wear out and the holes will shrink, but they can very easily stretch back to 1" after being 'rested' for a week or so. they will never shrink back into the way they were before I stretched them beyond the 'point of no return', which most people agree is somewhere between 8 and 10mm. an inch is 26mm.

so the anus? well the anus is a muscle, and the earlobe is not. the anus comes with a hole, the earlobe must have a hole put into it. so we're clearly talking about different things, but when you stretch an earlobe, at a certain point, you change the structure so much that it will not revert to its prior form. I think there's a point like this with the asshole. my asshole will never be like it was before I started stretching it because once it was stretched so as it would take a 4" diameter ball or dildo, I started working on my prolapse. so yeah, now it's totally ruined - in a good way - and it's ruined for life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On January 24, 2018 at 5:18 PM, matthew.winterbottom said:

yeah. it's something I've thought for a while, that a prolapse is more similar to extreme body modifications than to anything else.

I stretched both my earlobes to 1". I can take the tunnels I wear out and the holes will shrink, but they can very easily stretch back to 1" after being 'rested' for a week or so. they will never shrink back into the way they were before I stretched them beyond the 'point of no return', which most people agree is somewhere between 8 and 10mm. an inch is 26mm.

so the anus? well the anus is a muscle, and the earlobe is not. the anus comes with a hole, the earlobe must have a hole put into it. so we're clearly talking about different things, but when you stretch an earlobe, at a certain point, you change the structure so much that it will not revert to its prior form. I think there's a point like this with the asshole. my asshole will never be like it was before I started stretching it because once it was stretched so as it would take a 4" diameter ball or dildo, I started working on my prolapse. so yeah, now it's totally ruined - in a good way - and it's ruined for life.

So I'm only at like 3" and a very mild prolapse. Kink aside: does it interfere with your daily life. I know this board is all about how hot it is to have your ass as loose as possible. I'm all for that. I just want to go into this with my eyes as wide open as my ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gaper43 said:

So I'm only at like 3" and a very mild prolapse. Kink aside: does it interfere with your daily life. I know this board is all about how hot it is to have your ass as loose as possible. I'm all for that. I just want to go into this with my eyes as wide open as my ass.

You got to take your time and listen to your body. That’s really it. Everyone is built differently. Some develop prolapses easier than others. I’ve been playing for decades and have developed a decent prolapse but I’m nowhere near many of the folks I see these days, both male and female.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me it's not at the stage yet where it has interfered with my daily life... but at some point, I guess it's possible that it will. Right now, I'm concerned with growing my prolapse. I figure it will get to a point where it can't get any bigger and then, hopefully, I'll have the asshole that I want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been playing now for many years and have been trying to pump out my Rosebud or Prolapse what ever you want to call it, I Can pump up my Ass Lips just like a female pussie, but when I get to the final stage of trying to finally push out my Prolapse after it travels down, I get a bunged up feeling just inside my hole and just cannot push it out. Do I have to do anything special for it finally to be pushed out? My hole gets plenty of stretching with my toys,most of which are over 10" long,the biggest being 17" long and some are thick,I use these to loosen up my hole before I pump, but alas cannot not get the rosebud out.So anyone got any advice to finally overcome  the barrier?

Cheers in Advance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2018 at 9:38 PM, matthew.winterbottom said:

For me it's not at the stage yet where it has interfered with my daily life... but at some point, I guess it's possible that it will...

Hi! - Do you mind to elaborate the final sentence? What do you think it possible can happen?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, johnroseb said:

Hi! - Do you mind to elaborate the final sentence? What do you think it possible can happen?

 

Hi, what I mean is that during pumping I can feel my prolapse  travelling down, but when it got to almost popping out I just couldn't do it, as if a muscle was holding it in,very frustrating when I have been trying for years.But today I got my prolapse out by using a 2 inch penis cylinder  just inside my hole and creating a vacuum which sucked down the prolapse, I do have to say i did think it wasn't going to happen as there was a nice pain and thought again its my body telling me to leave it alone. But at the point of my prolapse popping out there was a slight popping noise as something had torn,thus my prolapse came out.Roll on tomorrow and lets see what happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/02/2018 at 9:07 PM, analpumper said:

Hi, what I mean is that during pumping I can feel my prolapse  travelling down, but when it got to almost popping out I just couldn't do it, as if a muscle was holding it in,very frustrating when I have been trying for years.But today I got my prolapse out by using a 2 inch penis cylinder  just inside my hole and creating a vacuum which sucked down the prolapse, I do have to say i did think it wasn't going to happen as there was a nice pain and thought again its my body telling me to leave it alone. But at the point of my prolapse popping out there was a slight popping noise as something had torn,thus my prolapse came out.Roll on tomorrow and lets see what happens.

was there any pain with the popping/tear? Any affects the following day (can you push it out at will now?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, yella said:

was there any pain with the popping/tear? Any affects the following day (can you push it out at will now?)

 

Hi,no tear tear as I am aware, played again today and achieved another, little bit bigger than yesterday, trying again later,at the moment .no I cant push it out. Practice ,practice and  practice,its fun though.

Edited by analpumper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have bought a week or so a penis pump and I'm applying to my anus. I apply only a bit of pressure. But overall I push it out by myself (without penis pump applyed) with my fingers around my sphincter.

I would love to gain a prolapse of around 3cm. :) 

 

Kind regards.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×