WOW

teletarzan

The message that came with the hot pic!

Hey man! i know its been fuckin forever. Ive been really busy but didnt want the year to end without sending a new pic for everyrone! 

was with friends who dared me to shock their friend when he walked in. so i did. cracked me up. i call it my party trick. 

so yeah  this is currently my progress. no prepping, no stretching, only a little pushing. the meat at the end hangs out all the time. larger part pops out if i cough, laugh hard, do a squat or pick up something heavy. so yeah, permanent prolapse now and i couldnt be happier! if i take the end in my hands i can fold it and roll it back and push more out and i’m working on making that part bigger. I didnt measure but theres about 13 or so inches popped out in this pic. maybe more give or take. 

For those wondering, yep, it sticks out in my pants all the time now. i dry it off in the morning and fold it over to the side or forward under my balls and pull my pants up. i do not shit myself, the folding over of my meat stops shit from coming out. to shit, i usually stand over the toilet holding it out in front and it comes out the end. very easy to clean up. shit doesn’t stick much to a prolapse like it does to asshole skin. 

NO it doesnt hurt! there’s really NO feeling in it. the only thing I feel when someone is playing with it is the feeling of movement, tugging or pulling feeling. the feeling in my asshole ring itself is pretty dull. if you push my meat all the way back inside, and fist me, you can do it dry. rough, dry fisting, double fisting, huge toys going in dry doesn’t hurt at all. 

my asshole/lips hang out slack if I have an inflatable plug up inside deep. I dont have much of an asscrack now because of how big my hole has gotten. also, no infections, no complications. none of that bullshit people say happens if you have a prolapse. 

everyone still asks if I have a limit. i havent reached it yet. ive been asked if it make every day life difficult? not really. do i get stares? only if it pops out big in my pants. if i’m naked they stare since you can see it hanging down behind my balls, even from in front of me. people ask if i could go back to having no prolapse, would i? NO WAY. i love my body and the modification. i love my prolapse and for the asshats who say it’s nasty, take my word for it. i get so much more sex because of it. seriously, an ass like mine with a hanging meatloaf seems to hypnotize people. 

am i worried about complications later in life? nope. it’s like asking a smoker if they are aware of the risk of lung cancer. SURE they’re aware. but they keep smoking because they enjoy it. same for my ass. SURE i’m aware i’m gonna have difficulties as i get older. but i’ll have a big sexy prolapse to play with too!

thanks for all the love and all the hot comments that you post. I do read them! Im glad that meatmarket is here, i dont have time to run a tumblr so its really awesome that they post for me. will have more hopefully sooner than later!

Wow.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.