Difference Between Rosebutt and Prolapse

biggapes

So I've been lurking alot here and some of you refer to your rosebutt and prolapse differently. I thought a rosebutt was a prolapse, but some people here say a rosebutt is not a prolapse.

I can fist myself and regularly use a Doc Johnson large plug (2.2" diameter.) After using the plug or playing for a couple hours, if i strain, i can push out some red/pink tissue from my ass, not much, but flesh is visible.

Is this just a result from pulling out a plug and pushing? or is it a prolapse?

I'm only 19 and scared of any long term effects from this.

Thanks and Merry Christmas all :) 

Hey

First of all I fixed major mistake in Your topic so I replace all rosebud with rosebutt.

Thats first major to know that some years ago one american producer use word rosebud instead of rosebutt over one popular dvd board to announce his rosebutt video what was target to to fans of prolapse and rosebutt. Since this happend on official dvd site some american stars start to reply this on their sites etc etc etc...

Thats story how this mistake happend. Now what this really means:

Rosebutt: red parts of colon visible in open anus going only a little out or not at all from anus lips

Rosebud: small butplug with piece of jewelry at the bottom.

41Hh4xtdGoL._SY355_.jpg

In case of rosebutt vs prolapse (and thats correct rosebutt is not prolapse) I think my 7 years old guide is still do some job :-)

18 hours ago, xthorgal said:

Hey

First of all I fixed major mistake in Your topic so I replace all rosebud with rosebutt.

Thats first major to know that some years ago one american producer use word rosebud instead of rosebutt over one popular dvd board to announce his rosebutt video what was target to to fans of prolapse and rosebutt. Since this happend on official dvd site some american stars start to reply this on their sites etc etc etc...

Thats story how this mistake happend. Now what this really means:

Rosebutt: red parts of colon visible in open anus going only a little out or not at all from anus lips

Rosebud: small butplug with piece of jewelry at the bottom.

41Hh4xtdGoL._SY355_.jpg

In case of rosebutt vs prolapse (and thats correct rosebutt is not prolapse) I think my 7 years old guide is still do some job :-)

Thank you, that was very helpful.

Will having a rosebutt lead to prolapse?

If i never go above 2.5" diameter and never forcefully push and strain, do you think i can prevent prolapse?

I love butt play so much, i don't want to give it up but i don't want to risk getting a prolapse

Hey
Yes and not. If You will not use pumps etc what are toys what give You prolapse for shure with time and just have fun with stretching that afte long time this can (but not must to) give You prolapse.

Right. So are you saying that anyone that plays with their ass may form a prolapse if they continue? 

That is a massive turn off for me and sounds like a medical issue. I am not shaming people into prolapse, I respect what you're into, each to their own. I just don't see the appeal for me to have a permanent medical issue. I'd hate to have incontinence issues later down the road

Look I try to say thats is a chance that if You will play really long with big toys that prolapse CAN (but not that will be for shure) happend. Also this not happend instantly it wil lbe bit by bit going out so You for shure will notice this and stop in early stage.

Also prolapse are diffrent. I mean there is few types of prolapse. Look at DGG one: She push it and it hands. Look on HKJ one: she have to spread ass and push and if she stop push it instantly go back. So may be if You ever got prolapse You will not be a problem to You.

There are few factors as You see.

Okay thanks alot, you are honestly very helpful bro. Yeah DGG is a turn off for me, but HKJ is awesome. I don't like the way the prolapse just stays out and that is what scares me to continue anal play. 

Of course no one can guarantee if you'll damage yourself or not, I guess everyone's bodies are different. 

To be honest I dont really 'play' with toy's as such, I don't really enjoy fucking my ass as much as I enjoy just leaving a plug in. 

My usual sessions involve leaving the large plug in for a few hours then cumming then removing the plug, I don't really thrust it in and out. I play with my plus a couple times a week

Hopefully with this kind of play I can keep my ass in good shape. 

Thanks again for your help 

If you just put in plugs and don't spend a lot of time stetching your hole (by fucking plugs, or using stretcher plugs with wide bases), you don't really need to worry about getting a prolapse.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.