looking for doctor who can make bigger prolapse quicker

Melvin

Hi there, i have been doing pumping, squeezing & dilation for almost 7 years.

My prolapse si about 5 inch now, and also getting bigger than before.

My previous prolapse was small and long, now it has become more wider. (photo of latest)

I need to find a doctor or clinic who can help me bigger and longer prolapse.

Somebody who knows the info, please advise me.

Hi Friend ..... :) 

there are such clinics for your purpose, but will not naturally get a prolapse length ..... and what procedures do they offer in clinics ..... many... Enjoy ..... :) 

14 hours ago, bud111 said:

Hi Friend ..... :) 

there are such clinics for your purpose, but will not naturally get a prolapse length ..... and what procedures do they offer in clinics ..... many... Enjoy ..... :) 

what sort of clinics do this? and what else might they offer?

Hi ..... :)

there is one person on the site who said that in Austria there is a anal clinic and offer a variety of procedures ..... :) 

I don't think it may be a good idea. Even though I'm dreaming about this myself. I'm taking md studies mainly because that and I can say nobody is going do harm to a patient because of extremely bad fines for making actions towards worsening of someone's health or doctor can even go to jail for that.  Even though I have spoken with a man that was part of such clinic in brasil but eventually they had to close it. I can give you contact to him on tumblr

What do they do, cut the ligaments holding it in? It would only be a laparoscopic procedure.

9 hours ago, buskowianka12 said:

I don't think it may be a good idea. Even though I'm dreaming about this myself. I'm taking md studies mainly because that and I can say nobody is going do harm to a patient because of extremely bad fines for making actions towards worsening of someone's health or doctor can even go to jail for that.  Even though I have spoken with a man that was part of such clinic in brasil but eventually they had to close it. I can give you contact to him on tumblr

your tumblr address?

I am all about total anal destruction; huge prolapse, large hanging lips, and sloppy loose but don't think that any surgical modifications to enlarge one's prolapse would be a good idea.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.