Ass Lips???

fistme3

I have looked at these forums and found guides on prolapse but what about Rose buds (excuse if terminology is not correct). I stretch with brutal dildoe ream and dream plug width 4.25". I just got this a few days ago and get almost all the way down but doesn't quite pop in. I also have a pump that's 3.5" wide to pump my ass lips but am not getting results I want. My idol is "deepdildolesson" or kirk J. I don't expect to be like these icons. Please, any suggestions on ass lip growth without prolapse. Thx

well I myself try to avoid asslips but sudden insertations might help. Rough anal but only shallow stuff. You wanna focus on using the ring area. A penis pump place on top of the butt will help alot. Tense your hole up so it sucks only the area not you guts. the goal of pumping that area is too swell up the skin. I believe doing this will give a much more worn look.

Hi Man ..... :) 

..... For the big lips of Anus you need a large pump that covers around the anus and will gradually form large lips ..... :) 

I developed them from pushing hard during a new penetration because it seems to help relax my ass-cunt for it and makes discomfort more bearable. Also on the plus side I got a prolapse started out of it. I found out after the damage (improvements?) were done not to push during penetration. Oh well, I like my lips and prolapse anyway.

I agree with Tim, ass lips seem to come from pushing hard. I personally got them from pushing hard when stretching my ass open trying to get my rose out

My asslips are huge. I’ve been developing my rose/prolapse for years and for some, a giant anal ring/lips are a natural result. I spent a while lamenting having lips as I’ve been obsessed with building a huge red prolapse but I’ve learned to embrace them. I now love that I can see my anal ring when I look down between my legs.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.