Cocoa butter for better elasticity????

fistme3

Was wondering if anyone has suggestions for cream or lotion to use after long play sessions to increase skin elasticity so I can stay loose. I have been using Aloe Vesta on ass lips and inside at night to help. Was wondering about cocoa butter or anything else that might help. 

• 1 month later...

tl;dr- yes, coca butter will help with elasticity.

Cocoa butter will definitely help with skin elasticity. However, as with any thing like this it's incremental, in very small increments.  You want to always use as pure a product as possible. I prefer Palmer's brand cocoa butter and I also really like their Skin Therapy Oil.  Saying that negates my last sentence just a bit, but I really like the Oil and use it for stretching my scrotum. I like the fragrance very much...   For anal stretching, think of cocoa butter (shea butter works too) as an after care application, because it soaks into the skin and can make it feel a bit tacky to the touch right at time you apply it. That's how it works...

During stretching exercises, i.e. while you're fucking the living hell out of yourself you want a proper lube that's compatible to the body. I like coconut oil, but I mix it in with Crisco (70% Crisco : 30% oil) which is simply a ratio I've found to hold up well during hard play.  Things like Boy Butter or Elbow Grease have all kinds of extra whatever in them that doesn't need to be there, and they're way too expensive for serious ass play consumption. One of those little tubs would last us about 20 minutes...so yeah, no.

Long play sessions (for me, us) consist of numerous rounds hard ass workouts with breaks in between. During the later rounds one's hole can start feeling the burn, so to speak. This is the time for Bag Balm. Use it as play lube and work it in to the hole liberally. The lanolin will calm things down considerably and the petroleum jelly part makes for good lubrication that doesn't soak into the skin and it may well keep your hole able to go a few more rounds. 

Once you're done playing, really done, and your hole is feeling thoroughly used and you've cleaned up a bit, then is the time for the cocoa butter. Rub it in thoroughly, I'm talking about basically fisting yourself with it, which after a good workout should be quite easy. You want to concentrate on the sphincter, or ass lips, however you think of them personally. Keep working it in until it goes away, until it soaks into the skin.

The end goal is generally to become wider, deeper,  to take bigger things, three hands,  or whatever. It's nothing to be ashamed of, but it's not something to hurt yourself for either. You will change yourself certainly, but you can do it with minimal injury. 

Wider is Better. Stay horny, my friends.

Edited by oregongaper

• 2 years later...

I use coconut oil, cold pressed organic coconut oil. I use it all the time and it definatley keeps me a little looser and it’s natural, palmers coco butter is nice but not  so natural.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.