Anal Etiquette: Sam and Jess, Day 2

killerhipo

Since you all seemed to like the last one, I've decided to continue the series, this one is a bit longer, I hope I can prompt some activity in there again!

Sam walked into her first class of the day, Physics 101, and took a seat in the third row.  Not too close as to seem eager but close enough to admire her hunky professor closeup. As she sat, her desk made a small happy beep. You see in order to aid teaching in this age of endless anal distractions schools had decided that if they couldn’t beat’em then they would join them. After a few iterations, they had developed a novel way to make classes more engaging. They were called ASSisted Teaching Desks.

The desks were set to automatically connect to any buttplug that came in contact with it. A microscopic chip in every plug, as mandated by Canadian regulations, would relay information to the machine about the size, type, and other attributed of any plug in proximity. It would then connect with the plug through any number of means as standardized across the industry. Some plug would connect magnetically, others with mechanical connections, and in the case of Sam’s plug a specialized suction cup would adhere to the base of the plug.

After the small beep is heard Sam is now locked onto her seat, what’s more the chip in her plug also relays her identification to the central class computer. She in logged into the desk and her attendance is noted. Before her the desk lights up with a welcoming message before displaying the lecture slides. The rest of the class shuffles in and after the last beep is heard, the professor begins to speak. He is in his late twenties, dressed nicely and fairly attractive, but that would hardly matter to the male deprived women of this century.

“Hello class, today we are going to starting a new topic “Relativity”, let start off with a question. What is the fastest something can go? A) As fast as the posted speed limit B) Infinitely fast C) As fast as light?” The professor asked, and as he posed the question the choices appeared on the screen behind him.

Sam looked at the options, “C” seemed the obvious answer but she decided to press “A” anyways. The timer at the bottom of the slide quickly runs out and the class is filled with a chorus of moans, Sam included. Her plug pulled out of her ass and then pushed itself back in in one smooth motion as did every other girl who didn’t input the right answer. It was surprising how many girls got that question wrong… The plugs were each connected to the central computer and in order to keep the girl’s attention they were programmed to punish the girls. If they fell asleep, weren’t paying attention, or as had happened here gotten a question wrong or any other number of things. The punishments would get more and more severed the more were required, from a simple thrust to nonstop brutal fucking. There were rumored to be other punishment functions too but Sam had never witnessed them.

The class went on and Sam answered more questions, getting some wrong accidentally and a few more on purpose. She came a few times too and was punished for that, which didn’t help the problem. When the class came to an end, the plug beeped and she was detached. She picked up her things and went to her next class, “English literature and themes” with that other hunky professor.

Jess was in the middle of the third class, “Introduction to Performance Art”, this was just her first semester in Cegep and she had taken the course as an elective not knowing that it was meant for students that had already taken a few courses in the faculty. With thought any background knowledge the course was extremely difficult. She had tried to switch out of it but found that there were no other electives with free seats this late in the term. She wasn’t worried at the time as with all classes marks were almost completely based on attendance and participation but now that she was a few weeks into the semester and the class difficulty was starting to ramp up her butthole was paying the price.

Today was even worse as the plug Sam had chosen for her this morning had been tormenting her nonstop. Every time she forgot about its presence it would thrust into her a few times to remind her. The plug was of course compatible with the Assisted Teaching Desks and now the desk would fuck her as well when the plug dictated.

Jess was trying to figure out the answer to a rather hard question when her butthole felt the plug come to life again. Her hope of getting the question right disappeared and she accepted her fate. It just so happened that as soon as the plug stopped thrusting the desk started punishing her for getting the question wrong. The desk pulled her plug completely from her young ass, leaving it gapping open for a brief second before forcefully pushing her plug back into her butt. Once embedded into her, the plug started to rotate then it was thrusting and rotating. Jess got lost in a pleasure trance, she came and then was punished for that too, the plug speeding up and lengthening its stroke, thrusting the plug completely in and out of her ass rapidly.

She recovered just as the next question was being answered and since she wasn’t paying attention she had no idea what the question was. She got it wrong again and prepared herself for the oncoming punishment but it didn’t come. Instead a message popped up on her screen “Max punishment level reached, now starting detention.” Sam’s plug was pulled completely from her butt and was instead replaced with another toy. It felt smaller than her thumper plug but as it pushed itself into her butt she felt the base expand to seal inside her ass. What happened next caught her off guard as the plug released golf ball size orbs into her butt.

The computer had decided that any higher levels of punishment would result in nothing being learned in class, so now it was filling Sam up with orbs. These small spheres were designed to disintegrate into harmless fluids after a number of hours but would punish the student even after classes had ended with a fullness beyond her norm, especially after their plugs were put back in by the machine.

A small counter in the corner of Jess’ screen read 5. Jess didn’t know how she felt about this punishment but put it to the back of her mind. Trying to focus on the class again. Things were just too difficult though and quickly the number of orbs filling her backside grew. It was now at 64 and Jess was feeling the volume. It now felt like she had her original plug in again.

“Only another 30 minutes.” She thought as she continued to focus.

“Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.” She was convinced there must be something wrong with the desk I mean she was getting more wrong then someone who would just be choosing randomly. “Damn was this class hard!”

She got to a point where she didn’t think she could fit any more orbs in her ass, she felt as full as when she had her biggest plug in, but it was different, less rigid. A solid plug would force you to adapt to it, the orbs were more giving, they would move to fill your every nook and cranny. That fact had gotten her through the class. As it came to an end now she was relieved to be done. The plug deflated and pulled from her ass. She prepared to push the orbs out but instead found the head of her original plug pushing at her anus.

Dread washed over Jess as she realized why this was the second level of punishment. She was going to have to take the orbs with her. Her plug started to slowly but endlessly force its way up, pushing at the orbs, forcing them further. They started to go around the bend into her transverse colon as only enemas had done before. The plug pushed and pushed and pushed, the orbs finding new spaces to fill with every inch. Eventually the plug seated itself, Sam didn’t know if she had ever felt so full before in her life. This level of full couldn’t be achieved by a plug alone, she hoped she would remember it next time she got the opportunity to get back at her sister.

Jess stood and took as second as things adjusted inside her. She grabbed her bag and went to her next class walking gingerly.

Sam was waiting for Jess in the parking lot outside one of the buildings, she would wait with jess for the 15 minutes until their sister arrived to drive them home. It wasn’t ideal waiting for 15 minutes but it was still better than taking the bus. It was uncommon though for Jess to take this long, and Sam was starting to wonder. Just then she spotted her coming around a corner, she was walking slow and it only took a second for Sam to see why.

Jess was looking like she was a few months pregnant, she had gained a few more orbs in her last class despite her best efforts and was feeling the strain.

“What happened to you! Did someone knock you up during your lunch break or did you forget that your supposed to let an enema drain before putting your plug back in?” Mocked Sam.

“Ha ha very funny, no I got fucked over by my stupid performance arts course and was given a detention” Jess responded.

“A detention?” questioned Sam

“Ya I had never heard of it either, the desk basically filled me with the golf ball sized orbs, added more every time I got a question wrong then pushed my plug back in.” She explained.

“Wow.” Awed Sam

“I had to look it up in the school code, but apparently the orbs will just dissolve in a bit but damn, I feel sooooo full right now, can’t wait to get them out.”

Just then Amy, their older sister, pulled up in her car. Sam took the front seat and Jess sat in the back.

“How was your day? Jess you look a little full, did something happen? Did Sam do something to you?” Amy asked as she pulled out of the school parking lot.

“Why do you always think it was me? I didn’t do anything, she went and got herself in trouble all on her own.” Sam argued back at Amy.

“Ya, you know that art class I was telling you was super tough? Well today was a bad day and I ended up getting detention.” Jess admitted.

“Detention? Wow I’ve only heard of one girl who got one while I was in class. What is it exactly?” Said Amy.

“Basically, she is stuffed full of soluble golf balls.” Sam interrupted bluntly.

The girls got home and went up to the bathroom to change into something more comfortable. The girls stripped, threw their clothes in the laundry bin, and then started to help each other remove their daily plugs. Amy decided she was going to be first and braced herself as Sam and Jess took hold of her plug and started to pull.

The plug pulled at Amy’s butthole, making it appear as a taunt cone before the plug pulled free and started to emerge. It was over 4.5” wide and just kept on coming out of Amy. In the end, it was 18” long and Amy stood for a moment not moving as she felt the cool air blow into her gaping chasm of an ass.

After a long moment, she stood and motioned for Sam to bend over, she followed the order and braced herself as Amy had before.  Her older sister gave her a bit of surprise and pulled Sam’s plug out quick. To Sam it felt like her plug was being ripped from her butt and she moaned loud as it came free. Her bubble butt now had a large red hole that once was a tight butthole. After the whole day with her large plug in, her hole didn’t even try to close and when she stood it closed more because her perk butt cheeks pushed it together then for any other reason.

“If I were mother I would leave all those orbs in you and just give you a bigger plug.” Threatened Amy. “But I’m not, so bend over and let’s see how many we can get out.”

Jess’ face went from a look of panic to joy and she bent over with a cute enthusiasm. Amy saw the unusual plug in Jess, looked over to Sam, who gave her a timid smile. Amy took hold of the plug and pulled. The pressure off all the orbs caused her plug to pop free as soon as it overcame the friction of her stretched butthole. Amy lost grip on the plug because of all the lube on her hand and it went sliding across the floor. With only a second of delay orbs started to gush from Jess’s butt popping out in a torrent.

To Jess it felt like the longest string of anal bead to ever exist as orb after orb shot out of her ass. She started to orgasm, lost her balance and fell over. Sam and Amy just watched the spectacle, not thinking of helping but instead reaching down to play with themselves. Jess lay on the floor her butt arched upwards, her anus doing nothing as orb after orb shot free. She orgasmed again and again, each time the spasms would cause more orbs lodged deep inside her to find their way out, causing yet more pleasure and orgasms.

Eventually, the flow of orbs stopped and Jess was left a puddle on the floor. Amy and Sam who had masturbated themselves and each other by fisting each other’s ass’ while they watched decided that it was now time to help.

They both had a sinister air as they got on their hands and knees and went to Jess’ sides.

“You know we should probably check to see if they all came out, I’m sure she would appreciate it.” Suggested Amy who reached over and caressed Jess’ butt.

“I agree completely” replied Sam. She reached over and pulled Jess’ cheeks apart putting her pink gaping ass in full view of the two.

Amy stopped caressing and got more behind Jess, sitting between her legs. She then made a fist and plunged it into her younger sister’s battered hole. Jess let out a whimper but was too weak to do anything about it. Amy’s fist sunk into Jess’ butt past her elbow without any effort, and with a gentle push she got her hand all the way to the middle of her bicep.

“Got one!” Amy exclaimed and yanked her arm free. It emerged and Amy held an orb in her hand. She dropped it and then plunged her hand into Jess again.

This continued for a while, orb after orb pulled free. Jess never uttered anything but a moan every now and then when Amy was more rough than usual. Amy was now up to her shoulder. Her arm could be clearly seen in Jess’ stomach, her forearm attempting to get around the bend in the intestines.

“I think that’s all of em!” She exclaimed sadly and pulled he arm almost all the way free, then fucked it back into Jess one last time just for fun.

“Give her an enema, shower and a new plug while I go make dinner alright.” She ordered. “I will give you some special treatment too later don’t worry.”

Sam went to Jess’s side and saw that she was lying there with a blissful look on her face, she didn’t even make eye contact with Sam.

“Great she is cum drunk.” thought Sam and pinched her sister’s nipple.

“Oww! What did you do that for!” she exclaimed, snapping out of her reverie.

“Come I’ve got to get you ready for dinner.” Sam told her sister and started to help Jess to her feat.

Jess walked on wobbly legs to the washroom, her sister steading her along the way. Once inside they went over to the enema faucet.

“Why don’t you just get on your hands and knees, I don’t think you could take an enema at this point standing up.” Instructed Sam.

Jess did and told and stuck her ass out for Sam’s access. Like that had done in the morning Sam took the disk and started to push it into Jess’ butt, it was much easier now. Once in she tightened the disk, getting it quite a bit bigger then this morning. Also, curious about how deep Jess had been opened up she got out a colonic hose, about an inch in diameter. It was 3 feet long and she started feeding it into Jess’ ass through the hole in the disk.

“What is taking you so long, turn the water on already, my hands are getting sore.” Jess whined.

“OMG you don’t feel it do you? I’ve got 2 and a half feet worth of tube up your ass!” Sam exclaimed.

“Are you serious, well hurry up then, my hands do hurt.” Jess conceded, now a little less sure of the situation,

Sam was pretty impressed, normally Jess would be complaining after only a foot, those orbs, and Amy, must have really done some work. Sam finished putting the tube in without even a moan from Jess and stood up to turn the water on.

Sam was feeling so full for the third time today, this was getting exhausting. Her stomach was bulging, she watched it expand slowly, looking between her firm tits. She noted her nipples, they had been hard for hours now due to her constant arousal and they were starting to get sore.

“And that’s it.” Beamed Jess, “You reached your max volume and your max pressure is only at half, normally it’s the other way around, I might need to look at getting a detention if it opens you up this much.”

Jess reached down and pulled the colonic tube from Sam’s ass in one swift pull, the disk instantly became an open tap as a stream of water erupted form the 1 inch hole. The flow was constant and Sam began to deflate surprisingly slow.

Jess slammed a plug into the hole stopping the flow instantly. Sam groaned.

“Why did you do that, I just want to let my enema out, please.” She begged.

“I’ve decided that there is too much water in you to waste, let’s go down to the garden and we can water the flowers.” Stated Jess.

Sam begrudgingly let herself get helped up, and waited while Jess grabbed a few things from the cabinet. The first was a dog collar, Jess held Sam’s hair out of the way and put the collar around her slim neck. She then took out a leash and attached it to the collar before giving it a tug and leading a bloated Jess out of the bathroom.

“Come now puppy let’s go outside!” Prompted Jess.

Sam was led through the house and out the back door over to the flower garden.

“Bend over!” Jess commanded.

Sam obliged and Jess reached down with one hand, she pulled the plug from the large disk in Sam’s ass and plugged it with her hand. With her other hand, she grabbed and attached a hose to the disk. A novelty item just for this use, the hose looked exactly like a garden hose with a garden nozzle and everything.

“Okay you can stand up now my little watering can.” Jess teased.

Sam took the leash again and walked over to a patch of flowers, she took the garden hose nozzle, aimed it at the flowers and turned the valve. Water started flowing just like a normal faucet would. Sam moaned.

Sam was led around the garden watering the flowers, ever so slowly deflating. By the end she had to push against her stomach to get enough pressure, out the hose. Finally, the hose was detached and the last few trickles of water were allowed to drain into the grass.

Sam was led back upstairs to the bedroom she shared with Jess. The leash, collar, and finally the enema disk was removed and Jess went to put the back in the bathroom.

Sam was exhausted, sore and hungry, what a day it had been, she was going to sleep well tonight.

Just then Jess walked back through the door, she went right to the toy drawer and pulled out a nice big smooth plug. She squirted some lube on the toy and spread it over its length.

Jess who was sitting on her bed rolled over onto her side and pulled her knees up to her chest. Jess placed the toy, which was 14 inches long and 5 inches wide, at the entrance to her ass and gently pushed. The head started to slowly spread Sam’s lose anus, sinking in faster as soon as the head had sunk in.

Inch after inch was pushed in until the base came to rest between her cheeks. Sam let out a whimper.

“Time for dinner!” Amy called from downstairs.

“Coming!” Yelled Jess back, grabbed Sam by the arms and pulled her into a sitting position. Sam held out her hand for help to stand. She let out another moan when she stood up, the plug shifting.

The girls went down to eat dinner.

To be continued…

Please let me know if there are any typos!

Thank you for posting your story!

A welcome addition to the 'Anal Universe' lordodie once started. Well thought out! I like the punishment functions of the school seats. In this way the students will learn faster. ;-)

There could be some more emphasis on anal stretching in this plot, though.

6 hours ago, dunhill said:

Thank you for posting your story!

A welcome addition to the 'Anal Universe' lordodie once started. Well thought out! I like the punishment functions of the school seats. In this way the students will learn faster. ;-)

There could be some more emphasis on anal stretching in this plot, though.

Thanks, and as to the anal stretching we still have a decent amount of time after dinner...

8 hours ago, kgnot said:

This one is good. You might want to check the names of who is getting the enemas though

I will check thanks, I always have trouble with names in books, I guess even in my own writing.

I really liked this chapter. I'd always pictured Canada as being somewhere is between the US and Europe when it came to openness about anal dilation. This story is taking a pretty middle road. The AssTD's are perfect!

Suggestions? Focusing on Sam and Jess are good, but I think this story could use a little more description of the background settings: what are some of the highlights of clothes other students and faculty are wearing? Partial nudity, or just very suggestive? Are visible gapes or plug bases common? What are the other students -- male and female -- doing during class? Are some trying to learn while others are just enjoying getting the wrong answers? Can the students sitting behind an occupied AssTD see everything going on with the occupant, or are the interesting bits kept hidden?

As for what comes next: some three-way anal masturbation would be nice sisterly bonding. Maybe video-chatting with mom while she's... busy? Some hard-core training would be fun too -- maybe with speculums and what not?

Out of curiosity, are you going to keep things relatively "vanilla", or are you going to delve into much BDSM? (Yes, I did just call a story where a woman takes an arm up her ass to the shoulder "vanilla". What a glorious and fascinating time we live in!)

If i remember in the first story you talked about protributing panties. This is a fetish called cameltoe. one of my favourite representative is Coco the painful cameltoe.

But there is room for imagination in this regard to do other stuff (or make it more painful but that is my style). this is a deviation from anality but hey at school they rebel against older generations , they constatnly want to be better, different, change the stigma

12 hours ago, lordodie said:

I really liked this chapter. I'd always pictured Canada as being somewhere is between the US and Europe when it came to openness about anal dilation. This story is taking a pretty middle road. The AssTD's are perfect!

Suggestions? Focusing on Sam and Jess are good, but I think this story could use a little more description of the background settings: what are some of the highlights of clothes other students and faculty are wearing? Partial nudity, or just very suggestive? Are visible gapes or plug bases common? What are the other students -- male and female -- doing during class? Are some trying to learn while others are just enjoying getting the wrong answers? Can the students sitting behind an occupied AssTD see everything going on with the occupant, or are the interesting bits kept hidden?

As for what comes next: some three-way anal masturbation would be nice sisterly bonding. Maybe video-chatting with mom while she's... busy? Some hard-core training would be fun too -- maybe with speculums and what not?

Out of curiosity, are you going to keep things relatively "vanilla", or are you going to delve into much BDSM? (Yes, I did just call a story where a woman takes an arm up her ass to the shoulder "vanilla". What a glorious and fascinating time we live in!)

I'm still very new to writing and as much as I want to write more descriptive background settings, I'm having a bit of difficulty. That being said I look forward to the challenge in following chapters. I actually wrote a very descriptive second chapter but it just didn't work, so I put it away and wrote this instead. I may come back to it for the third chapter, now with some new insight.

I think everything you've mentioned is going to eventually happen. It might not be in the next chapter, but eventually.

BDSM is going to be included very soon. I almost had it in this one but the flow was wrong. It's going to get nice and heavy. Which sister would you like to be the masochist? Jess or Sam?

An excerpt from the cut chapter:

Sam loved walking around with her window plug in her ass, she marveled at how it looked, fitting into the hole in her jeans and lit up with microscopic LEDs. All the people who looked at her ass could see over a foot into her well stretched hole and it was magnificent. Although not strictly allowed by the school code the plug also wasn’t illegal and even then, rarely were rules enforced, heck even some of her teachers wore belt like micro skirts and gaper panties.

It was pretty common knowledge that all girls of age had their buts gaped and packed full, the sensibilities were few and far between, basically just a few old people who sadly still held government office. In another decade or two they would all be dead and hopefully the country would come to terms with this progressive trend.

Jess was sitting in the bleachers by the sports field studying or at least that is what she was pretending to do. In reality, she was watching the marching bad practice. She wasn’t the only one watching as the marching band was quite a sight. Although it doesn’t need to be said, as all people currently alive were gorgeous due to widespread genetic modification, the marching band was comprised of gorgeous young ladies. In their uniforms which only consisted of thigh high socks and a cure little hat, the girls practiced marching and playing their instruments.

The instruments were attached to the girls in very creative ways, for example drums that used to use a harness to be held to a girl now used strong nipple clamps. Other instruments such as the trombone would be hooked up to a device that would move the huge plug in the players ass in sync with the slide of the instrument.

This made the band more entertaining but also more difficult, hence the endless practice. The band marched back and forth, the instruments torturing the girls with every note and step they took. The shape of huge plugs was visible through almost every stomach.

A figure sat next to Jess as she watched and started to talk to her, “It’s a pretty awesome sight eh?” she asked.

It will come back more refined and better than before.

Hmm... You could always throw a curve ball out there and have Amy be the masochist one! Although, that wouldn't play well with your overall narrative of the younger sisters being trained by their older sister in the absence of their mother. 

The older one is Jess, right? She has my vote. 

Not that Sam should be left out during the anal shenanigans by any means!

59 minutes ago, lordodie said:

Follow on question: have you picked out any muses for your characters? If so, could you link them?

No muses, I kinda think everyone should be able to substitute what their ideal is into the characters. But nothing is set in stone. I might need to describe the characters more at some point for the story. Feel free to share what you think they should look like.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.