Partial prolapse and Full prolapse

Buttbunny

Hey I have been doing alot of reading on prolapses as I have a pump and wish to start training for one. Only problem is that I want a full prolapse and im not sure if I will get a partial or full one. Is there any way I can 100% get a full prolapse and not a partial one?

A partial prolapse is where the lining of the rectum detach and is sucked out. usualy smooth and looks like there is blood underneath with little to no sensation. This is very bad.

A full prolapse is where the entire rectum wall is able to be sucked out. This is the prolapse that most you guys and gals have and has full sensation.

Edited by Buttbunny

1 hour ago, Melvin said:

you need to be patient, first it will come out partial, after doing certain period of time for  pumping you will get full prolapse

so theres no way to avoid it?

In the very beginning you are going to develop an internal prolapse that you can Google out. It may come along the state called mucous prolapse that is common among children that do too much pushing and straining which cause weak ligaments and then mucosa tends to fall put.  Later more and more tissue will start creating something that looks like tube inside tube. Imagine a sock that is falling towards the cavity from lateral position. After much dedication this fallen tissue creates something that resembles a porch and drags inside small intestine. That's the secret of every heavy prolapser including me.

If you want to have prolapse just be dedicated and try to create a routine in which you will be pushing, straining as hard as you can maybe 2-3 times a week. You can also try pumping but you would need to insert the pump inside to avoid hemorrhoids and swollen sphincter. Protip: if you can't insert the pump inside because of sharp ends but you can fit all these huge apples eggplants etc then just find a nail file and use it to smoothen the surface. At the very beginning you will notice no to very little progress but over time you are going to see a huge difference. Ah I forgot. Listen to your body and if something is trying to hurt bad then just stop it. Also avoid pumping continously for more than an hour so that you won't end up with gangrene. 

Wish you luck!

6 hours ago, buskowianka12 said:

Wish you luck!

Thank for the advice! didnt know that 1hour plus thing. I probs would of done really long sessions so thats good I know that now. Also big fan of your tumblr!

If you do longer than 15-30 minutes, you will be confused with edema (inflame prolapse), which is not the real descending of rectum, but because of inflammation of rectum, due to long time vacuum suction.

You can do 15minuttes, continuously then release the vacuum, and let the blood flows, and then do the pumping again.

On 12/12/2017 at 3:25 AM, Melvin said:

If you do longer than 15-30 minutes, you will be confused with edema (inflame prolapse), which is not the real descending of rectum, but because of inflammation of rectum, due to long time vacuum suction.

You can do 15minuttes, continuously then release the vacuum, and let the blood flows, and then do the pumping again.

Thanks for the tip! I was planning on 30 min sessions but that sounds good. what sorta pressure should I use?

I believe I have an internal prolapse. Will that eventually turn into a partial prolapse? My goal is to have a complete prolapse and I feel like an internal prolapse is the opposite of what I’m wanting. How would I go from here to make it a partial prolapsed?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.