[DOUBT] Prolapse x Shape

Guest johnroseb

Guest johnroseb

First I'm foreigner, please forgive my English!

Well, after my first post about my concern with prolapse, I decided to go with it because it's a very exciting thing and I can't take out of
my mind, so I'll return to practice, but I have one doubt about the shape of the prolapse.

I usually see 2 kinds of prolapse:

1. Like a rose, and it's wrinkled.
  2. Looks more like a ball and it's smooth.

In any case here is a imgur link (BEWARE NSFW) with the 2 kinds: https://imgur.com/a/VnSWc 

Does anybody knows how someone achieve each one of these? Or explain how to achieve the first one (rose, wrinkled)? 

I think the first one may be achieved with a butt plug inserted for a few hours.

Thanks.

Agreed. Second pic is pumped. Although once you have a decent sized prolapse hanging out, if you can keep it out for a while: say an hour or so- it will gradually engorge and fill out, and also look more like the second pic.

Guest johnroseb
On 11/7/2017 at 3:46 PM, user_undefined said:

Think first one is achieved by regular stretching sessions and pushing/straining. The second one is definitly from pumping.

Thank for the tips, and ouch I had already bought a pumping, because I thought it was used in the first case too, but for what I see, it's more suitable for the second case.

On 11/7/2017 at 4:54 PM, bertieboyblue said:

Agreed. Second pic is pumped. Although once you have a decent sized prolapse hanging out, if you can keep it out for a while: say an hour or so- it will gradually engorge and fill out, and also look more like the second pic.

Interesting I didn't know about this, hanging out for awhile would change the aspect. Thanks for the tips too.

• 4 weeks later...

the folds are caused by ligament (like a string)  holding your anus, after long period of pumping or squeezing your internal ligament which holds back your anus become stretch and you will have smooth prolapse.

True and not true. Imagine the rectum as a sock that is attached from every site by various ligaments. The prolapse starts existing when one small part gets weakened and it protrudes towards the lumen. The bigger the prolapse the more of the rectal tissue is separated. These folds represent your tissue that consists of a few muscle layers and also a layer that lies most externally and serves in the attachment of anus. This oval shape is because the tissue became swollen because of unnatural positioning. It will get back to normal after some time when pushed back inside. If you push out your natural prolapse like in time he first photo and wait for some time then it will gradually get more and more swollen resulting in not folded look.

hope that helped

• 2 months later...

i think surgery is the best, but till now i cant find a doctor who will do for it.

Meantime pumping out is the better solution, to stretch out the ligaments.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.