Mucus

HungryHole10

Hey guys, wanted to ask you about something.

When I play with my hole and use a ton of lube I usually end up dripping a some sort of mucus from my ass. I have seen that in some amateur videos and people actually taste it and claim how good it is. I never tried it because.. well since it is a bit brown, it kinda feels like eating shit too. So I wanted to ask whether there is someone who can relate to that and say a few words about it. Cuz it looks crazy but some people literally crave for that and yes.. I want to know why and if I find that interesting enough, I'll even consider trying it out..

Thanks a lot. 

It's natural lubrication. The intestines secrete it to help with digestion as well as transit. If a foreign object is inserted, the rectum will react by secreting extra. What lube do you use? If it is not water based, the body will automatically feel that it does not belong there. In essence, it is good that it happens.

Enjoy!

If you really want to try it wash out real good. Me and my wife are not into scat at all so the entire length of my fuck tunnel gets cleaned out until it's completely clear. If after some good stretching it stays that way it seems to remain so for a few hours, as long as you ate very lite before hand. Your ass-cunt will go into overtime making more mucus to replace what was washed out during penetration. I just stick my fingers in and smear it all over my ass lips before stretching for a "pre lube". After that things take care of themselves, so to say.

Very important if you clean out to that extent. Before and after your done having fun with your ass-cunt you should take a few doses of probiotics. If you don't you will feel like you caught some kind of flu until your fuck tunnel gets back to its secondary function.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.