Is Sasha Star back?

Hey

#1. 

First of all I correct Your really problematic for HKJ all life work mistake and I remove spaces You put in her name. She put lot effort to create this mark at it is. She is HOTKINKYJO (eventually HKJ). Is one word. There are no spaces betwen Hot and kinky and jo.

We support her here and we folow her most know please and information for all fans she provide many ways. 

She even prepare video and image only to provide this info.

Image Reference:

usemyrealname.jpg

#2. Sasha Star

She not back. This video is from long time ago. It was done in about 2012 if I`m correct. Since 2+ years after people start pushing and pushing and pushing - hkj even more go back from work and she do only solo now only for her site so all g/g content is from the past. 

Also from this what I know HKJ site is so much financial ruined by stolen content that they will not have a budget to book any extra model even if she will want to do this since this will be like with KinkyNikky work for free or like with Dirtygardengirl almost for free.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.