[HELP] Prolapse x Problem

Guest johnroseb

Guest johnroseb

First I'm foreigner, please forgive my english!

Well, I use this forum for a while now. I'm into anal play (For at least a year), and 2 months ago I started with a new dildo: 18x6 cm (7 "x 2.3" L x W). Plus fisting, I can go like 90% of my fist .

So, I was getting a nice rosebutt and that lead me to go further and try with Prolapse. Then every time after a good play, I would push for a while. I was seeing some advance and things were going well until last Monday, where after an anal play, I was crouched over a mirror and pushing and then I saw a blood drop on the mirror.

It was pretty scary thing and I lost all the mood.

The next day I woke up with a little pain / burn on the right side of my hip and feeling some nauseas in the morning, but I went to bathroom regulary and thank god it was normal, the next day (Wednesday) I didn't feel anything anormal, and things started to get normal.

But now I am in this situation, I would like to try again but I am afraid to continue because this previous experience, so I would like to know if anyone use / used to have this kind of things?

Thanks.

When pushing out you strain causing the veins to swell, if you had a minor scratch from playing that can lead to some minor blood loss. It often looks much worse than it is. When I started it happened a few times too and got me completely scared and restless about it. 

A little blood after playing tends to happen now and then, especially if you are going for a size larger than before. Blood often looks worse than it is, dont forget that 1 drip of blood can taint alot of water red.

Whenever I am worried about damage, I just use a very small enema to flush away the blood and see if I still bleed after that. If I do and it is a minor amount I stop playing and check again the next day. If it has stopped bleeding I continue playing. Mostly it's just a scratch or a very very tiny tear that doesnt cause long lasting issues. ^_^

Simply said, dont worry to much about it if it is just a small drop. Take it easy for a bit and give your ass some time to restore. If you have a weird numb feeling, fever/naussea and it doesnt go away after a few hours while you are still loosing (large amounts of) blood, then you should visit a doctor. 

Often the naussea is caused by your stress response on the situation. We humans tend to overanalize(hehe) things we are worried about and strain our muscles etc without noticing, causing naussea and an elevated heartbeat. :rolleyes:

Edited by user_undefined

small blood is not a problem. but suggest to do cleaning before doing any anal play.

and dont do flushing or enema after bleeding foud, it can cause your more bleeding.

If it is profuse bleeding then go to emergency.

If small bleeding you can stop bleeding by putting the tissue inside the anus and squeeze.

or your finger pressure.

The pressure can make bleeding stop.

But don't do anything again with 5 days, let the tare or cuts heal. It is the same Principle as you got cut on your skin.

Guest johnroseb
16 hours ago, user_undefined said:

When pushing out you strain causing the veins to swell, if you had a minor scratch from playing that can lead to some minor blood loss. It often looks much worse than it is. When I started it happened a few times too and got me completely scared and restless about it... 

Hi user_undefined,

First of all thanks for the advice, and second for what I understand, when forcing to much it makes the veins to swell and can lead to blood. This happens to you often?

Well, I think that I was too excited about my progress, and I overestimated my body, it was the first time that I have this kind of issue (Except for first time with a dildo sometime ago and lack of lube).

Yes, about the nausea I think that was part of my problem with blood, it's interesting because I can watch prolapse normally, but I can't stand for blood, but I think that I got tired too, I forced too much that day.

Question: Do you thing that anal play before trying to prolapse is good overall, or separate things should be better, like one day anal play, next day prolapse? (I mean to avoid any blood issues).

Thanks again.

8 minutes ago, johnroseb said:

Hi user_undefined,

First of all thanks for the advice, and second for what I understand, when forcing to much it makes the veins to swell and can lead to blood. This happens to you often?

Well, I think that I was too excited about my progress, and I overestimated my body, it was the first time that I have this kind of issue (Except for first time with a dildo sometime ago and lack of lube).

Yes, about the nausea I think that was part of my problem with blood, it's interesting because I can watch prolapse normally, but I can't stand for blood, but I think that I got tired too, I forced too much that day.

Question: Do you thing that anal play before trying to prolapse is good overall, or separate things should be better, like one day anal play, next day prolapse? (I mean to avoid any blood issues).

Thanks again.

When forcing you increase your blood pressure, cause of that sometimes a minor scratch that doesnt/barely bleeds, starts bleeding more. It happens once every few occasions to me and when it doesnt stop bleeding within a few minutes I usually call it a day and give my ass some rest. Anal play before trying to prolapse is a good thing I think. It helps your muscles to get loosened up more and should make it easier to push the prolapse out. Best advice is to listen to your body, dont force things just take your time for it. the road to the goal is part of the fun right? :)

Guest johnroseb
7 hours ago, Melvin said:

small blood is not a problem. but suggest to do cleaning before doing any anal play. and dont do flushing or enema after bleeding foud, it can cause your more bleeding.

If it is profuse bleeding then go to emergency....

... But don't do anything again with 5 days, let the tare or cuts heal. It is the same Principle as you got cut on your skin.

Hi Melvin,

Thanks for the advice, and that was my concern, the blood came after forcing too much. Gosh I was very afraid, It happened on Monday, so it's like 5 days, I haven't saw any blood after that day. 

To be honest I thought about quitting this thing, but I don't know, a big part of me want to go through it, it's very exciting thing to do, but I'll go easy for now on and see how I'll manage that.

Question: Do you usually have this problem (Blood) often when prolapsing?

Thanks.

Guest johnroseb
1 hour ago, user_undefined said:

When forcing you increase your blood pressure, cause of that sometimes a minor scratch that doesnt/barely bleeds, starts bleeding more. It happens once every few occasions to me and when it doesnt stop bleeding within a few minutes I usually call it a day and give my ass some rest. Anal play before trying to prolapse is a good thing I think. It helps your muscles to get loosened up more and should make it easier to push the prolapse out. Best advice is to listen to your body, dont force things just take your time for it. the road to the goal is part of the fun right? :)

Hi again,

Yes, like you said, I'll start to listen to my body and go easy for now on.

And your last sentence is funny because like I said to Melvin, after that blood issue I thought about quitting this thing. But a big part of me wants to go through it, it's a different feeling while doing it. I always want to discover new things, but I think that issue was my body telling to go easy.

Thanks.

You just have to overdo it with the intensity, do it carefully and lightly and everything will be fine ..... :) 

• 4 weeks later...

I solve my problem by getting to see the doctor and get sclerosing agent injection. Which closed the engorge blood vessels.

after getting 2 injection, now no more bleeding.

• 2 weeks later...

I went a couple years with little to no play. Got back into it ( boy was I missing it) and had this problem. I use J lube but found out using Crisco ( or cream lube such as elbow grease) helps with the bleeding or pink. I always use a little Crisco to coat and j lube for fast penetration. For myself I don't usually douche after playing as it tends to irritate or dry inside. However I do use Aloe vesta around my lips and just inside my cunt before sleeping. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.