Analplay and hemorrhoid?

wilddog75

Hi, I also have hemorrhoids since I’m 13 and I do anal play almost every day, the bad thing is that I sometimes feel pain but I don’t want that I must give up anal play because of that 

• 2 weeks later...

better go and see the doctor and get treatment, no painful treatment, either your doctor will give injection to teh pile, or rubber ring ligation.

After removing your pile you can play more freely.

I used to have bleeding pile, which i cannot play my anus well. I went and see doctor and he gave me injection and it stops bleeding. And play well.

I don’t know that, I often asked me the question why, I think it comes from my tendency to weak connective tissue, but also a reason can be that I do anal play since then and I often played not carefully because I was too young to buy anal toys, I’m desperate sometimes because every doctor said to me it’s not good to remove them because I’m too young, but I feel pain during anal 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.