Titanmen Ass Master PLUG 4.5 inch

Mace90

I am soon gonna get THIS giant toy and my goal is to manage to take it all the way.

In order to get prepared i want to see as many videos as possible of people taking this toy. 
So far i was seeing mostly KirkJ but if you know some more people (male/female) taking this toy all the way, please share it here.

Also if someone has some tips on taking so huge toy you are more than welcome to share them. So far i can take 4.1 inch plug and i believe i am ready for this monster :)

I noticed it says in the description "Proudly made in...". Someone is "proud" to make huge anal toys? Whatever.

On 10/20/2017 at 7:03 AM, RectalSonar said:

Everyone deserves the opportunity to take pride in their work, whether they're making a car, a phone, or a giant rubber dong. :)

Yeah, sure, I'm convinced.

Thanks, I'm just a little skeptical about the "Proudly made in..." quip on certain products. I consider it an insult to the hard working people that produce things of much more importance. My opinion, that's all.

Ending further "off topic" comments from me, now.

• 2 weeks later...

I took it in. It required getting high on poppers and gravity. Once inside, it would not come out right away and I freaked out a bit until I decided to popper up again and to birth it. It came out after a bit of work and I decided it was my limit. I had reached it and now it was time to back up a bit. Ialso lost a bit of blood, it streamed out for two hours and then stopped. A bit of blood was seen after I went #2 the first time after but never again after that. 

This was the last time I took it in full 4.5 inch glory. I actually removed the hard plastic outer shell and found the inner core to be a gentler, soft and more fun 3.75" wide toy.

Play safe, kids.

Edited by AzFrNick
Grammar

Thank you all for support and tipps.
I just got this monster few days ago and started practicing on it. I will give it a bit of time and if i see there is no way that it goes all the way i will peal outer layer off as many people suggest.
Will let you know when it goes in, one way or another :)

On 6.11.2017 at 4:40 AM, AzFrNick said:

I took it in. It required getting high on poppers and gravity. Once inside, it would not come out right away and I freaked out a bit until I decided to popper up again and to birth it. It came out after a bit of work and I decided it was my limit. I had reached it and now it was time to back up a bit. Ialso lost a bit of blood, it streamed out for two hours and then stopped. A bit of blood was seen after I went #2 the first time after but never again after that. 

This was the last time I took it in full 4.5 inch glory. I actually removed the hard plastic outer shell and found the inner core to be a gentler, soft and more fun 3.75" wide toy.

Play safe, kids.

So removing the outer shell reduces the overall diameter to 3.75"? I have the smaller one, Ass Servant which is one of my favorite toys. It has similar construction. After a couple of year of use the shell separated from the core and I could remove and reattach it. Is this reattaching possible with Ass Master? 

Maybe but I don't think the outer layer material is really good for its use. For anal toys, you want soft, not hard, or else you will damage your inner parts, including inguinal canals. You don't want to give yourself a hernia. It's costly to repair, will leave you in pain for a while and the mesh can hurt as well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/11/2017 at 1:36 AM, tubbis said:

After a couple of year of use the shell separated from the core and I could remove and reattach it. Is this reattaching possible with Ass Master? 

I really doubt you could reattach it without damaging it...

• 7 months later...
Guest Kept4Her

I ended up removing the outer cover of the Ass Master and reduced its size to 4.3" diameter. Not only is it smaller now but softer without the PVC cover that used to be on it. Did this with both of my Titanmen ass master and Ass Servant.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.