How was the first time with their prolapses?(hanging outside)

Max Mynx

Lately i am very enthusiastic, I'm close to achieving it...  how was your feeling the first time when you got your anal prolapse?

I'm the last thred on this forum last night I finially managed to push out my inner walls after a pumping session, iv been stretching my anus all morning while on toilet and pushing and can feel it coming out 2-3 inches more than this time yesterday, does this mean I have finially broken the legament holding my rectum up? I must say it feels great, waiting a very long time with some big toys to get to this stage, when I stretch now and push my rectum just folds out, can't wait for weekend till I can fuck my hole deep and try and make it bigger, I'm very excited 

Your looks very good, can you push it out without stretching your lips? When the folds come out like that does that mean you have prolapsed? And the only way for it to stop folding out would require surgery? Just interested I'll try and take some pics this weekend I'll upload them to this thread

J

12 minutes ago, Bottomlad said:

Your looks very good, can you push it out without stretching your lips? When the folds come out like that does that mean you have prolapsed? And the only way for it to stop folding out would require surgery? Just interested I'll try and take some pics this weekend I'll upload them to this thread

Just a little without using my hands. "Rectal prolapse is a condition in which the rectum (the last part of the large intestine before it exits the anus) loses its normal attachments inside the body, allowing it to telescope out through the anus, thereby turning it inside out".

I'm not sure but I guess I have a prolapse but it is not complete. Look this image, A is a complete prolapse...

https://www.fascrs.org/sites/default/files/rectalprolapse_vs_hemorrhoid.jpg

Iv seen this pic many times a is prolapse b in hemeroids, doing research it sound as if we could have mucosal prolapse, where the walls of your rectum are able to push out, it very much leads to full prolapse on reading, just gotta keep working on it Plenty of lube and big toys this weekend with some pumping for results

I am at same level. I feel pressure all day long because my rectum has slid down and pushes on sphincter. I will continue to push, stretch, and pump until I have achieved my desired prolapse (huge).

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.