Pumping lead to a prolapse I think?

Bottomlad

So I'm a regular user of big sex toys, 3 nights a week for few hours with really big toys, iv never been able to truley push out my rectum iv has nice roses from time to time, I purchased a cheap pump few months ago went off it after a few goes had a bad experience where I think I'd pumped to hard in wrong spot and was in pain for a while, but last few nights iv been giving it a go inside me if 30 min maybe but longer last 3 nights, well tonight after pumping inside for around 20 min I pulled a little while the suction was there, when pulled out and I stretched myself I can only describe as a click down there and part pushing out over my ring, I'm in front of a mirror, it's not very big around 2-3 inches but by hell have I never had this before in my 10 years experience down there, so I'm asking people more in the know than me have I had a prolapse, I will it stay like that when having play will it pop out more easily now? I read you have to break a legament down there for it to pop out like that? Thanks In advance and if it's any advice buy a pump go slow and enjoy

I hope your right iv been trying hard last couple of years, when stretching and pushing it has always been impossible to get past a point where I'm just showing part of my insides (I suspect hemeroids) but this exsperiance was different to say the least, it now feels like I have a extra 2 inches of pushing in me and with that my rectum just sort of folds out outside my rectum, it is not just falling out naturally but when I stretch and push it it's folding outwards, so I guess I have prolapsed my rectum, my questions are will it stay like this now? Will it get bigger over time? I'm guessing when I play with my hole again it will come out easier over time? Is there anything I should consider? I read in one thread that to achieve what I'm saying iv broken a ligament and only way back to normal now is surgery is this correct? Thank you again in advance I know there are some super exsperianced people on here who share my passion

• 4 weeks later...

i have been pumping and pushing, for about 7 years, and my prolapse getting bigger but i dont have a problem to push back, and don't need surgery.

I have been toying and pumping for more than 30 years, been fisted by many people, even double fisted, taken up to 4.5in wide plugs (I backed out since, as my body started to say "nope!") and never experienced any prolapse. I think it depends on the individual.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.