Rosebutt tips !?

WinterRoseBud

I've only recently started to have a rosebutt, sadly it's only a rather tiny one at the moment.

Sometimes bigger , when i get into some rougher play, but i can't wait to work on it and watch it grow!

Hopefully someday into a big beautiful prolapse !

Any tips on working to grow and work on your rosebutt?

What's your favorite way to play with your rose?

http://tinypic.com/r/2vc9kco/9 

Edited by WinterRoseBud

What a gorgeous rose you have! Pumping is always a good option to increase size, just go slow to begin with, the feeling of it being sucked out of you is so intense. I love playing with an inflatable pump and then pushing it out inflated to push my ass out even more. Pleas keep us updated with your progress x

Guest ant008

What a beautiful rose you have.. I would love to lick, taste and sniff that aromatic rose. Hope you'll get the stretched rose you're after..

Pushing hard helps relax it and alleviate pain to help get to the next size. In my experience it also helps develop full purple lips.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice Rosebutt ..... pump your rectum for prolapse ..... Enjoy ..... :) 

• 4 weeks later...

age over 50 are not advisable to do too pushing, because it increase the internal pressure, some time can cause your blood vessels rupture , if of your eye (which can cause your lost vision), if in the brain, you will have  stroke.

So better to do pumping than staring too much.

If one have full blown prolapse and he is able to maintain it inside then after 30 years his whole tissue gets stretched including collagen bonds... that person will get wrinkles that is natural and will have bigger chance to develop prolapse that would be out all time and that wouldn't be able to hold it inside the body. I said it wrong. It's 100% chances that his rectum will stay out all time after 30 days... doesn't matter if he continue or not

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.