How big should my new plug be?

looseholestwo

The biggest my hole has ever taken was a 3.5 inch wide (about 11 circumference), but I've never had a dependable toy at that size I could play with regularly. I'm thinking of getting a new plug and am torn between the 3.5 and the 3.75 in this line: https://www.bigsextoystore.com/big-butt-plug-3-1-2-inch

The 3.5 would help solidify and loosen me up at my max, the 3.75 would help pull me larger, but it's possible I'll be maxed out and unable to use it. What do you think I should get? Feel free to recommend something else, but I can't get any more expensive.

If you got the 3.5 it would only be a matter of time before you got the 3.75. I say get the 3.5 with the intention of getting the .75 down the road.

4 hours ago, wannab said:

If you got the 3.5 it would only be a matter of time before you got the 3.75. I say get the 3.5 with the intention of getting the .75 down the road.

Hah, my current goal is 4" wide, so if I get one of these and like it I'll almost certainly end up with the set to at least 4".

I'm also interested in the bed knob buddy and the tilapia plugs. Likewise the chubby lady plug seems interesting, although the lack of a base makes me a big leery (not that I really think I could get a 3.5" plug completely lost in me). The opening plugs that I see all over now are another intriguing toy, although I'd like to see a few vids of those in action before I shell out for one. I like the ring to get a good stretch, although coming out they might do the job lol. Always more fun looking toys than this is money or time to enjoy them. 

I tried the ms buttplug and found it too challenging at the time, while the big heart was essentially impossible. Both had reactions with another toy and needed to be tossed (something that has me somewhat nervous about buying another from tsx). I could take a xxl kong, but the material and lettering was just too rough and would leave me crazy sore. If I could handle being maxed easier it might be a doable toy, but I just tossed it for now (cheap enough to get another when/if I think I'm ready)

It's expensive, but I'd get a large Flint in medium firmness from Bad Dragon. It'll be really soft (medium is soft, soft is squishy) so it'll conform to your hole allowing you to take a bigger size.

28 minutes ago, l4zy said:

It's expensive, but I'd get a large Flint in medium firmness from Bad Dragon. It'll be really soft (medium is soft, soft is squishy) so it'll conform to your hole allowing you to take a bigger size.

I'd love a bad Dragon, and flint looks awesome, but I'd need at least a large to be at the sizes I want to play at and that's over double the amount I can spend on a toy I'm going to be putting in my butt lol.

3.75 definitely! There is not somuch difference between them and i am sure you will be super comfortable with using it even if it seems a little bigger at the start ;) 

On 02/10/2017 at 8:23 AM, looseholestwo said:

Hah, my current goal is 4" wide, so if I get one of these and like it I'll almost certainly end up with the set to at least 4".

Good luck!

I'm also interested in the bed knob buddy and the tilapia plugs

Bed Knob buddies are a bit too much of a jump - the largest one is too large and the next size down isn't much of a challenge.

I haven't tried the Bigsextoy butt plugs (they don't ship overseas), but they look decent. Get both the 3.5 and the 3.75 if you can, you'll still get regular use of the 3.5 as a warm-up!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.