Is the Slink safe

sayou411

Hello,

I'm close to buy the famous slink plug => https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/slink/

I want it in large size. I'm asking myself if it is really safe to use it. 

I'm used to big toys but not long ones.

This toy seems to be very soft so i dont think it can make a mess in my ass but it measures 16″ so i dont know about the depth problems if they exist.

Can you help me? Thank you !

I started looking at those a few weeks ago when my friend 'turned the corner'. OMG is all I have to say about that. It was only 2 fingers but absolutely awesome feeling.

If you are careful, sure.

Stretching past the sigmoid requires some time and care, but I very much enjoy it - doing so was the first time I experienced the "anal orgasm" (where the prostate and other side of the bladder are stimulated at the same time). That said, there aren't really any additional sensations to be had when it comes to depth much past the sigmoid and it is not recommended to push very large objects (3"+ diameter) very deep (eg 13+ inches), since at that point your starting to press on your internal organs.

I've long wanted to try the XXL Slink, but I cannot justify/afford the almost $400 cost...

19 hours ago, 1337shiznit said:

it is not recommended to push very large objects (3"+ diameter) very deep (eg 13+ inches), since at that point your starting to press on your internal organs.

I've always wondered how HKJ or a lot of gay men can go shoulder deep.

10 hours ago, l4zy said:

I've always wondered how HKJ or a lot of gay men can go shoulder deep.

I didn't think HKJ could get shoulder deep?

But in any event, it requires displacing the intestine outside of the usual abdominal area, though I obviously can't say more than that.

There is a guy dobbelfist  at gmail who seems to be a depth king, I guess we could ask him? Unless he's here already?

I own the Slink in XXL. Bought it, wehn it was 399$, currently it is only 369$.

i can take it all the way down with no problem. You just need a good amount of lube and slowly insert it,

On 02/10/2017 at 2:45 PM, deepassfist said:

I own the Slink in XXL. Bought it, wehn it was 399$, currently it is only 369$.

Yeah, plus around $75 shipping for those of us who live overseas.

It's way out of my price range, given I'm not terribly wealthy. It's the Rolls-Royce of ass toys I guess!

Edited by 1337shiznit

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's not a bad toy.  I have the XXL slink but I don't enjoy using it as much.  Feels nice to slide in nice and deep but it doesn't really give you any stretch feeling when you take it to the end.  Take your $400 and put it towards a Bad Dragon toy.  Been working on my XL Chance Flared and can get little past the 2nd ring now.  

• 7 months later...
Guest Kept4Her

Try going with the Squarepeg Depth Probe if you want depth. I have the 1" wide 38" long probe and can get it in completely. Even though it is sized at 1", the head is actually 1.25" wide and makes it easier, once past the sigmoid, to hold it in place. I have not been able to insert a 1.5" snake into my sigmoid and still trying. The Dpeth probe can get you the depth but is not so big as to cause trouble. And a lot cheaper than the Slink.

I've got a xl version of the slink, and after a few years it's always my favorite toy :

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/tame-the-slink-28720591

it's so smooth and the firmness makes it go in easily.

But don't expect to take it all the way at first try, you have to take it easy if you don't want to hurt you.

practice is everything ^^

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I personally don't like the risk of going deep with a toy since there is very little feedback due to the lack of tactile receptors. I only attempt depth with fists because the other person can feel what's going on inside and create an accurate mental map.

I have the sling large from square peg toys. It was the first toy I bought from them. At first I really liked it and enjoyed the deep play but after a little while I realized it's more of a warm up toy. That i need something thicker that i can give myself a good hard fuck with. I now have 5 toys from square peg and only use the sling as a warm up. Something to open me up, help the lube get deep in me and make sure I'm fully clean. 

I have thought of getting a larger one but the price and all the other options out there are holding me back. I really want to try Mr hankys toys next. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.