Enema tips

Nyrose

Hello. I have a question about Enema.  I need some tips.   
Are they dangerous to take many enemas in one day? How much water can you take in the ass?

I have read that you should use 9g salt for each liter of water, this is correct?  

And is it any other risk to do enemas like this ? 

Hello!
I dont know about it would be dangerous but it can be exhausting if you do that much. If its uncomfortable than you can stop and release into the toilet. Not heard about use of salt.
Why you want to do many enemas in one day?

Of course there are dangers as there are dangers with most things. As you could imagine you don't want water to go too far back because if it did you could probably kill yourself if fecal matter got pushed back into your stomach. 

I've read that 3/4L is a comfortable max, I've done up to 2L

A shower attachment is the ideal way to do an enema but a bag works just fine

If you barely stick the nozzle in and fill you really only fill your rectum (unless you use a ton of water over a long time) or you can get a colon snake (You can find 12" or 18" ones on amazon for cheap, thats what I did) to help get water into your sigmoid.

I don't know about the salt thing as I just use clean tap water

I routinely take water into my colon. I love the way my stomach expands. That said, yes, it's a very long process before it comes out clear, but I usually combine it with some heavy stretching and depth play in the shower.

When I get done, I'm usually exhausted and hungry as fuck. If you do it too much, supposedly it'll upset the balance of bacteria in your colon, however, I've never really had an issue with this. If you're worried, eat a lot of probiotic food. I also make sure to eat plenty of salt because a lot of that water gets absorbed and I end up peeing clear for hours.

After about 2 hours, if I don't eat, any remaining water gets absorbed and everything back there is completely clean and clear for extended play at any depth.

Right now I use a large Flint dildo from Bad Dragon with a cum tube and have some of my shower water diverted through the tube. That thing's just small enough that I can start with it, and big enough to force the water to stay in. After taking the water, I often move to an XL Flint to work my hole, while the water tries to work itself out.

Enema? No, except a couple to clean out larger "debris" unless I'm going for a quick "maintenance stretch-fuck". Then I run a vinyl hose with a hallow ball on the end deep inside until it stops at the other end. Run warm water in and eventually it runs out my ass-cunt until it's clear. Won't get pushed the wrong direction unless you flow too much before it can begin draining out of your ass-cunt and even then, it's been washed in that direction, anyway. Good for hours after that. A few times I could even resume clean stretch fucking in the morning. You better take probiotics a few days at least or you will feel like you ate something real bad until your fuck tunnel returns to it's secondary function. I know, had so much fun I forgot one time.

On 9/11/2017 at 0:48 PM, widevision said:

Of course there are dangers as there are dangers with most things. As you could imagine you don't want water to go too far back because if it did you could probably kill yourself if fecal matter got pushed back into your stomach.

What?

45 minutes ago, AzFrNick said:

What?

Right? That would require filling your entire large intestine and most of your small intestine. Not going to happen.

What'll happen is that you start to feel a bit of pain from your upper colon and then you know it's time to stop filling up and let it out. And unless you're using a plug to keep the water in during the filling process, your body will force the water out your ass before it gets much past this point.

As always, don't be stupid. Stop when something hurts and you'll be fine.

You risk a hernia or maybe a rip in the intestine from pushing too much water but I can take a gallon no joke. I don't play like that anymore. I had a klismaphiliac phase but u have lost all interest in distending my belly with huge enemas. Don't ask me about it, it was a phase.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

salt in the enema water keeps the water from being absorbed by intestine. You will find if you dont use salt you end up having to pee from lots of plain water enemas. If you add the salt you dont have to pee.

I used to take an enema almost every morning (6 out of 7 days). I noticed that I would get a bit tired afterwards some days, but that said I wasn’t taking anything to counter act what I was flushing out of my body, I may have been fine otherwise.

i used a hose on the shower, warm water, and what has been said above makes sense because I had to pee a lot afterwards.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.