Prolapse Growth

looseholestwo

I never really directly worked on prolapsing, but I learned to take large objects while bearing down and that has seemingly led me to first grow a very massive set of lips and then a wide rose and now seemingly the start of a prolapse.

Mine doesn't come out far (although it's growing), but is very wide. Recently I've noticed today it's not only been growing longer though, but both coming out easier and going back harder. I've ended up using by hand to push it back in a few times now, impatient after my stretching was finished. Anyone learned to prolapse just through bearing down while stretching their hole? Were your experiences similar? Feel free to chime in if you began prolapsing via a different approach, but mention that in your reply if you can.

Edited by looseholestwo

You just may be a lucky one. To need to push it back in after only stretch-fucking it is most fortunate.

I have also only ever stretched and pushed out to relax while doing so never pumped, also like you mine isn't big, it's definitely a nice rosebud though believe that my enjoyment of enemas and the pushing upon expulsion has helped as well, nothing quite helps the push like an Ivory soap or Dulcolax enema, and it's much nicer in there, feels great, and helps loosen things up . My rose has developed over many years doing this, it's not any where near some folks on here it's mosly lips, big beautiful, pleasurable, lips. On occasion after a nice long, rough or both it needs help to go back in, but this only lasts a day. My main big toy is a 3" cone shaped plug with a meaty neck, as well as pushing for entry, pushing it out feels amazing and leaves my lips puffy and gaping and the double balloon nozzle is fun to push out inflated and of course my fingers and fist find there way in too.

Oh, yes. The engorged lips are half the fun. They make it look even more destroyed and I love how the feel either when I finger bang myself or stand up and they stay huge and stick out between my ass cheeks..

Is it just me or the forum is starting to become... unhelpful because of responses unrelated to the topic of the thread? He asked about some advice... You just gave him an empty statement about yourself. Shame there is no good source of information in the internet that would describe in a nice way how to gain prolapse in most efficient way; how it happened or with any stories connected tot he topic itself.:/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest matthew.winterbottom

@looseholestwo I think the reason your prolapse is wide, but not very long is that you've been stretching nice a wide but not (maybe not... you don't mention it anyway) deep. If a prolapse is what you want, then stretching is a good start, but it is only the start. Fisting is the best because the dexterity of the fingers allows you to manipulate the sigmoid (at least I think that's what it is... the inner bend that's about a hand's depth inside your rectum) and get past the curve while also stretching with the fist and the girth of the arm. Self-fisting has been my personal route to a larger prolapse. But it takes time. And patience. Also, learning to control the various muscle groups that influence the position of the rectum relative to the other internal bits is a journey all of its own. For me, it's been more or less trial and error. Relaxing and contracting muscles while either fisting myself or holding my asshole open and just waiting to see which way the rosebutt goes.
I mean... you could do that, or you could just jam a 2" diameter pump in your asshole and suck it out. But I'm more a fan of the gradual approach. That way, you can feel every incremental gain in size.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.