Question about wearing a buttplug harness

Miley-mike

I have tons of experience with butt plugs and my girlfriend and I would like to take it a step further. I'd like to stay plugged as close to 24/7 as possible and with a harness I obviously wouldn't be able to take it out anyway. 

I would ideally be plugged at ALL times, including at work and sleeping. 

What's the most comfortable way to do this?

How do I keep it lubed if it's locked inside me?

I was thinking of doing a tunnel plug so going to the bathroom is still an option, how does that work?

If anyone could give me some tips or has any experience doing this I'd love to learn a thing or two.

Thanks!

Just for something different, not for all day, obviously. Use some soft cotton rope around your nuts, over the plug and up to your waste to hold it it. With or without her help have an orgasm and bend over just as it starts to stretch your nuts and pull the plug deeper. One of my favorite ways to orgasm. Like this:5_held_in_for_a_couple_hours.jpg

7_lean_over_to_orgasm_1.jpg

For lube I would recommend silicone-based lube, as it won't dry out. If you are going to be plugged constantly I'd at least recommend evaluating your lube situation a couple times a day until you have a good sense for how often you need to re-apply.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, JoshuaReeves said:

I have to wear a double plug daily held in by a harness, it is only noticeable through the tight skirts he make me wear, or if he tells someone then they see it

How do you handle re-lubing it?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.