26 M wanting to make friends who share my interests!

Miley-mike

Hi there my name is Mike and I'm looking to meet new people. I have many kinks and interests but what I'm looking for is a person who will convince/control me to do what it I truly desire. Make me have to stretch my asshole beyond its limits every day. Force me to wear a diaper all day and only use it. I want you to make me need to do all of my kinks as much as possible. Mainly I want my asshole to never close again and need to wear diapers. I have openly stretched my hole and want to more. I just have this weird quirk about me, I have 0 motivation to make myself stretch my hole open, but I want it so bad, having someone command me to do so makes me want to so much more. I guess I like giving up control. I'd love for you to help me learn myself.

Just know that if you are not into scat an ass-cunt that can not ever close again is kind of high maintenance. It's not like a pussy, but i wish it was. It would be so big by now I could park a bar stool in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.