Buttplugs and prolapse

ARB94

Does wearing a buttplug help for prolapse development?

I want to start wearing a plug for long periods of time, but I'm not sure if it helps  to weaken the ligaments inside the rectum.

I can take up to 8.5 inches of circumference, so I'm looking for somewhat big plugs, and looking for recommended models. Should I get a lengthy and wide model, or a short and wide one?

Guest matthew.winterbottom

Butt plugs are good for stretching the anus. Big sex toy store has a range of butt plugs that goes up in quarter inch increments up to 5" diameter. If prolapse is what you want, then you'll need to work on length as well as width and to get round the bend you'll need to start with something fairly long but narrow and bendy and soft. You don't want to do damage, just to get used to the feeling of relaxing your inner muscles. Also, fisting.

Sadly, I can't order online as I live with my parents. I could try looking into local sex shops for similarly big toys.

Would a double ended dildo work in the meantime? Not necessarily a plug, but it's lengthy and flexible, not very thick though.

I got a penis pump that I often use INSIDE my ass, but I don't know if I should start pumping on the deepest part, or as soon as it goes in.

I have a fisting buddy, but he's out of town. I'm hoping he comes back soon.

3 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Pump=prolapse. 

I already know that, but I don't know at which part of the rectum should I start pumping .

Here's some pics I took some weeks ago, maybe I can get some pointers based on them.

tumblr_ost158Yq1z1w2f2wso6_1280.jpg

tumblr_ost158Yq1z1w2f2wso5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ost158Yq1z1w2f2wso7_1280.jpg

I've done some pumping to try and get a prolapse by using the pump inside the anus, but there's a point where I feel like I can't move anymore and out of worries end my pumping session.

I always stop before there's any really intense pain, but I feel like that won't help a prolapse develop.

I'm wondering if I use more pressure than usual, while somewhat painful, may be better to weaken the ligaments and bring the meat down. The pain I've felt before stopping is similar to when having a bad stomachache, followed by diarrhea. Nothing lethal or bloody.

Should I pump harder beyond my pain threshold to force the prolapse to come out ?

Guest matthew.winterbottom

Yeah, I just replied to your same issue in a FetLife group!

Here is the same reply...

Ok, each to his own and all that, but my two cents is that pumping harder is the wrong way to go. The best results from vacuum pumping come from low pressure over a long time period.

Also, vacuum pumping isn't really the best way to weaken the ligaments. It enlarges the tissue, which can make the hole feel very loose (enjoyably so!), but doesn't really change the ligaments. For that, you're better going with breathing exercises focussed on relaxing the lower abdominal muscle groups. That way your prolapse will fall out and hang... like the best ones do.

Hope this is helpful.

Thank you for the clear answer. I was kinda anxious to try higher pressure pumping and started asking everywhere for advice lol

Yeah, I can easily believe prolapse isn't showing yet: your young age does not admit it -
I'm sure you can recognise that our anatomy was conceived to hold it inside all life long...

I can tell you: being under 30 I find anal rosebutt the ideal condition for myself    

6 hours ago, William Barnes said:

Yeah, I can easily believe prolapse isn't showing yet: your young age does not admit it -
I'm sure you can recognise that our anatomy was conceived to hold it inside all life long...

I can tell you: being under 30 I find anal rosebutt the ideal condition for myself    

I guess some people are "luckier" than others, I've seen younger guys than me with rosebuds already. Some of them started as young as 16 (now 18, I'm 23) and have developed their prolapse better than many.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like you are of the belief that a little blood never hurt anybody either.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2017 at 1:54 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

Looks like you are of the belief that a little blood never hurt anybody either.

I've accepted blood as natural when you're trying to prolapse. If there's no blood, is there really any progress?

On 8/20/2017 at 9:06 AM, ARB94 said:

I've accepted blood as natural when you're trying to prolapse. If there's no blood, is there really any progress?

No, and it's become a turn-on for me, too. I use my extra mucus for sex lube when I hand-job myself, a few times there was more than a little blood in it, only gets me horny faster.

Hi Friend ..... :) 

To achieve prolapse need a lot of time and persistence. It does not have to hurry, some are faster and in some slower question of physiology, it is important to do it and to make dilatation, fisting or pumping without traumas and extremes.
Particularly when pumping from the beginning, once and then , And then twice a week for a maximum of 35 minutes with a low pump load to be placed behind the swine muscles ..... :) 
And you need patience and enjoy the progress ..... and bleeding may have but a little to avoid complications ..... I wish you success and a lot of enjoyment ..... :)  

• 10 months later...
Guest Kept4Her

Go short and wide. What I have found in my own experience is sometimes the length depending on how long and how wide the butt plug or dildo is can keep you from getting enough of the toy inserted to be able to enjoy the biggest width of the toy offers. Two of my favorites are the Dino Plug and Dino Stretch by Squarepeg toys. They are oval in shape and of a soft enough material to adjust to your body shape as they are inserted. I try and keep my insertable length to about 6-7" max as my toys get bigger in the 3.5 - 4.5" width. This allows me to enjoy the full width of the toys without bottoming out prematurely if they are too long. Also I have the Titanman Ass Servant and Ass Master butt plugs with the outer PVC covering removed. This reduces the maximum width as well as leaving you with a softer toy to insert.  My ass is loving the modified 3.5" Ass Servant as well as the 4.3" Ass Master which I am still working on.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.