Saline

Guest matthew.winterbottom

Hey you all...

Anyone here tried, or know of someone who tried, inflating their asshole with saline? I found this article on BMEzine from a while back:

Looks like it could be fun. And imagine the potential with a prolapsed asshole, filling up with saline. I think it could be incredible...

So... any thoughts?

You mean saline in the anus or in the back, the problem is in principle that saline is quickly dislodged and has no lasting effect ..... for the penis is a good option and has a visual effect .....  Enjoy ..... :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2017 at 6:10 PM, matthew.winterbottom said:

Hey you all...

Anyone here tried, or know of someone who tried, inflating their asshole with saline? I found this article on BMEzine from a while back:

Looks like it could be fun. And imagine the potential with a prolapsed asshole, filling up with saline. I think it could be incredible...

So... any thoughts?

Well, that is one way to close up your freshly stretch-fucked ass-cunt right away.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2017 at 7:58 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

Well, that is one way to close up your freshly stretch-fucked ass-cunt right away.

possibly... the guy in the article found the experience fairly unpleasant it seems. what got me thinking though was that he described it feeling like a solid ball inside him. my suspicion is that he doesn't have a prolapse (or didn't at the time) and that if your internals bits are loose enough for you to prolapse, maybe that solid ball would be on the outside.
if that were the case, given how long saline takes to reabsorb, it might be possible to have a saline filled prolapse hanging out for a few hours. I'm trying to get hold of some saline (or glucose...) for ballsack use but if I got hold of it, I might give this a try too.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.