Can any girl be fisted?

Califfa

I fisted some girls before, never on the first time although some I didn't try looked like it would be really easy to do it on the first time.

One ex girlfriend was very petite in all aspects but we manage to fist after several months. Since it wasn't really  planned, we didn't had any pressure to do it, so I don't know if the months were required or if it just happened to be this way. I don't really remember how tight she was before. But in the end we could easily put a fist with very little foreplay.

Now I'm seeing a girl similar. Very petite. We already talked about fisting and she's really down for it. She wants really bad but neither I can fist her nor she can fist herself. In a scale she wouldn't be the thighest but she sure can't be considered loose.. She's kinda medium. At first I was impressed with her inside space, and how easy was to put the fingers but perhaps just cause she's really confortable and not nervous at all. I can put 4 fingers easily with little foreplay or with lube. But we can't pass that... We've been trying for like 2-3 weeks. 

My questions is... Is there a chance she just can't take a fist? Or it should take time to stretch, and that's how it goes? She say sometimes she feels like it's like a bone structure limitation, sometimes it's a flesh limitation.

Edited by Califfa

Much like you said, it could very well be a bone structure limitation. The bones in your hands might just be wider than the gap between her pelvic bones.

However, women are the child bearing sex and usually have a decently wide pelvic gap for that reason. I believe that at least 95% of all women are capable of taking a man's fist, but then again it depends on the size of the woman and the man respectively.

Keep stretching and using lots of lube. Good luck!

Consider this, if a baby can come out, anything smaller can go in. It will take far less training than an ass-cunt does to take a fist. She has to learn to relax her hole as well as as just stretching it. Their first reflex is to keep things out, once she overcomes that it should be easy and painless.

On 7/16/2017 at 8:02 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

Consider this, if a baby can come out, anything smaller can go in. It will take far less training than an ass-cunt does to take a fist. She has to learn to relax her hole as well as as just stretching it. Their first reflex is to keep things out, once she overcomes that it should be easy and painless.

That's not neccesarily true though, my whole family was born cesarean, and my mother is a midwife, so she was quite aware she couldn't manage it. I, myself can't fist for  the same reason.
But most women probably can manage, you'd probably be able to feel the difference between tight muscle and pelvic bones, I certainly can.

Are we talking about vaginal or anal fisting? My current girl does not also include a fist in the vagina, but anal fisting turns out to be easier.
It really is in the pelvic bones with the introduction of the hand into the vagina, you can work it out, but this takes a long time, your girl's desire and the ability to suffer a little pain. Train the girl's ass, and for pussy use fingering.

On 24/07/2017 at 6:29 PM, Kifir said:

Are we talking about vaginal or anal fisting? My current girl does not also include a fist in the vagina, but anal fisting turns out to be easier.
It really is in the pelvic bones with the introduction of the hand into the vagina, you can work it out, but this takes a long time, your girl's desire and the ability to suffer a little pain. Train the girl's ass, and for pussy use fingering.

I was talking about vaginal fisting. We talked about both since I remember being surprised when Amy brooke Said she couldn't take a fist in her pussy but take it easily in her ass.

So I thought that could be the case but I was wondering if even the pelvic bones could be "stretched"... 

My other girlfriend was smaller in size and we took months to manage fisting, but I don't know if it was the bones opening or just the flesh, I wasn't actually thinking it would be possible until it happened.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.