Stretching question

biguy228

Long time lurker here with a question that I can't find an answer to anywhere. I am a 50 year old guy that has always had an anal fetish. I've been giving into that urge lately and started taking a little time for myself to do a little stretching. I don't desire a prolapse but would like to work my way up to inserting some large items, such as a fist (my own or another's). I have been using fruits and vegetables over the past few weeks with great success. Tomatoes, nectarines, and mangos are my favorites

I not only enjoy the stretched look and feeling,  but the process. I love the feeling of taking a larger and larger item and then also the effort that it takes to expel it. It is a wonderful buildup and sometimes a lot of work to get it out! 

That being said, sometimes after working up to a sizable mango, my ass will suddenly decide that it wants to shrink up a bit and limit my fun. Usually this happens about an hour into a session and the fruit that I started out with will now be tight.

I'm not sure why this is but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Many Thanks!

It's all about practice and enjoying the journey. Everyone is built differently. Take your time and enjoy the stretch. But most of all- listen to your body. Trust what it's telling you. 

I've been stretching for decades and yet there will be a random day that things just don't cooperate. It is what it is.

Like I said in other threads, yellow squash is the best to me. It has that small end to warm up with and the fat end to do the damage. And the texture is great, too. Not too much to make your hole a bloody ruined mess, just a ruined mess that feels good to make. And they come in sizes for beginners all the way to over 2 1/2 inches, perfect for getting ready to be fisted by a smaller hand, like a womans.

Just got back from a short vacation with my wife, brother-in-law and his kids. Needless to say, there was no chance for play sessions but I did sneak one in whilst everyone was at the beach. Locked the bathroom and crammed a liquid soap dispenser all the way to the pump mechanism. My ass was SO stretchy and ready. I came soft! Almost never happens.

Was it very satisfying? Flaccid orgasms are my favorite way to cum. No hard cock to distract me and I can concentrate on my orgasm. It doesn't happen every time I stretch fuck, mostly during fisting or when my wife sucks me, witch is mostly during fisting.

Edited by TinyNutsTim

10 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

Was it very satisfying? Flaccid orgasms are my favorite way to cum. No hard cock to distract me and I can concentrate on my orgasm. It doesn't happen every time I stretch fuck, mostly during fisting or when my wife sucks me, witch is mostly during fisting.

VERY satisfying. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.