Vixenmoon's profile is gone on Xhamster :(

Most of these extreme anal girls with destruction fantasies freak out and quit the day they feel the consequences in everyday live and how it may handicap them.

On 2-7-2017 at 2:57 PM, blaman said:

Most of these extreme anal girls with destruction fantasies freak out and quit the day they feel the consequences in everyday live and how it may handicap them.

You should be ashamed to write this. Her sickness has nothing to do with what she did before.

48 minutes ago, teletarzan said:

You should be ashamed to write this. Her sickness has nothing to do with what she did before.

You're right teletarzan
We made a donation to her
And what did we get in return???
NOTHING!!!!

We think that her profile on xhamster is fake

Scam

1 hour ago, timroy said:

You're right teletarzan
We made a donation to her
And what did we get in return???
NOTHING!!!!

We think that her profile on xhamster is fake

Scam

Its only 8 months ago that she make the page... What do you want in return?

If you donat,do it out sympaty and not to get something back.

Just my two cents... ;)

Does anyone here have a direct connection to her? There is help out there.

She shall not go to the traditional healthcare! She will get worse!

On 3.7.2017 at 3:52 PM, teletarzan said:

I think you misunderstood me. i was not refering to her sickness, but to her maybe experiencing first signs of continence problems and freaking out of our fetish because of that. the consequence of fecal incontinence and first signs of it stops most from continuing extreme anal play

Edited by blaman

• 2 weeks later...

See this video from her  :  Vixenmoon xHamster direct link to video

Under that video frame see more of her video's.

It's correct, she has medical problems but not related to what she propagated through the xHamster blog.

Very good player with a special look

Enjoy it,

Gina & F.

• 3 months later...

Sad to loose her. On the other hand: Her problems will not be at first incontinance related. This is a different case. Psycho-somatic i assume. Beneath other. Good, that people of this community donated. Even though i doubt the picture of symptoms she draws. But behind that is something severe.  I wish her all the best and that she recovers and finds her balance. And if that means, she quits from making vids, ok. But if she would do one, i would love it.

1 hour ago, martinis66 said:

60 dollars is just to much for 1 vid, I know she is sick but its just to much

Remember that she get like 30~35 from it since the rest take manyvids (then they pay also from this lots of cash to operator). 

She mention about on her profile.

• 2 months later...

I know one thing, she's got the pussy and ass-cunt of a 40 year old fisting queen, that is some extreme penetration sex dedication.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.