One arm self deep fisting, how deep can you go?

widevision

Sadly I still haven't had the opportunity to be fisted by someone else however I have fisted myself hundreds of times; I've gotten pretty good at it. I'm getting better each time about going deeper, I'm finally up to the first sharp bend (hand in to the wrist) and I'm having troubles stretching myself that deep. I can with my hand but it's fairly awkward so I'd like to find a more proficient way. I have a 18"x1.7" dildo and a 12"x2.5" dildo, would I benefit from any new dildo in particular? What have you guys done to be fisted deep, solo.

You are so lucky, the best I can do is four fingers, maybe someday my thumb, too. If I want a fist in my ass-cunt it has to be my wife and sometimes her sister.

Wow, I can't even reach properly to self fist due to my build, either that or I have short arms!

I have a fisting dildo and can take it all the way, the second sphincter can sometimes be a challenge, unlike the anus it doesn't seem to have a "memory" and even though I've taken the fist dildo many times it doesn't get any easier.

I can take a 60mm diameter crackstuffers depth trainer upto it's ribbed handle so approx 22 inches.

11 hours ago, Depth said:

Wow, I can't even reach properly to self fist due to my build, either that or I have short arms!

I have a fisting dildo and can take it all the way, the second sphincter can sometimes be a challenge, unlike the anus it doesn't seem to have a "memory" and even though I've taken the fist dildo many times it doesn't get any easier.

I can take a 60mm diameter crackstuffers depth trainer upto it's ribbed handle so approx 22 inches.

Don't worry- the second sphincter DOES have a memory. Just keep playing.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest matthew.winterbottom

It took me ages to figure out self fisting. I wasn't getting the angles right and it wasn't going in. Then I figured it out.

Now I think I've fisted myself more or less every day since I figured it out. It's addictive. I can get pretty deep now and I'm developing a big rosebutt. Deepest with my own hand is probably to about two inches down the forearm. The feeling of deep relaxation is incredible.

10 hours ago, matthew.winterbottom said:

It took me ages to figure out self fisting. I wasn't getting the angles right and it wasn't going in. Then I figured it out.

Now I think I've fisted myself more or less every day since I figured it out. It's addictive. I can get pretty deep now and I'm developing a big rosebutt. Deepest with my own hand is probably to about two inches down the forearm. The feeling of deep relaxation is incredible.

I used to be able to get to mid-forearm while self-fisting. Sadly no longer.

Guest matthew.winterbottom

Mid-forearm is where I just was like 20 min ago...

Now I've got a horrific case of hungry-ass. Thinking about going back for more. But that would be the third time today.

11 hours ago, matthew.winterbottom said:

Mid-forearm is where I just was like 20 min ago...

Now I've got a horrific case of hungry-ass. Thinking about going back for more. But that would be the third time today.

It is totally addicting. When I used to be able to deep self-fist, I could feel my second sphincter around my hand... *shudders*.

14 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

It is totally addicting. When I used to be able to deep self-fist, I could feel my second sphincter around my hand... *shudders*.

How did you contort your body to fist yourself that deep? I wanna try!

You guys have definitely give e courage that if I keep at it I can keep going deeper. I fisted myself about an inch or two past my wrist last night and this morning, Deeper and deeper I go, I love it. Wonder how far I'll be able to go one day

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.