Sounding help

Fistmyasshard

Ok so tried sounding for the first time last week had the most intense orgasm for a very long time.so decided to buy a set today and they are due to arrive tomorrow.just looking some tips and advice! Anyone every have issue with leakage after doing it long term or any other risks

Slowly does it so far as the size of the sounds go/stretching-wise.

And I can't stress 'cleanliness' enough. Your urethra/bladder is a sterile environment (unless you've got an infection) and you need to keep it that way, so make sure your gear is thoroughly cleaned/disinfected/dried between uses, always use sterile lube (those 'small serve' sachets are best) and always make sure hands & everything else are as clean as they possibly can be when you play (gloves aren't a bad idea, but some people don't like the lack of tactile feedback when wearing them).

Re: leakage/etc, as you stretch the diameter of your urethra, more will come out in one hit when you pee (makes sense given your hose is a now a larger diameter).

...and be careful! I had a bad experience with them which kinda put me off: we weren't being particularly rough, but it ended in me pissing blood for a good few hours. Was pretty scary: we thought it might end in a trip to hospital!

Yep great advice Bertieboyblue ;-) You can definitely do yourself a mischief if you're not careful. I think people see videos where guys who have been doing it for ages are a bit rough with themselves & think they can do that from the outset.

When stretching, the first piss after for me burns like holy hell. The second usually only a little, and then fine from then on until I do it again.

Be careful - for depth use the largest diameter you can get past the urethral opening. Narrower sounds are more likely to poke/tear something.

Also, always sterilize the sounds, otherwise you will get a urinary tract infection, it's just a matter of time.

Edited by 1337shiznit

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.