Am I too young for this

widevision

I'm 25 years old and have been putting things in my ass for over a decade, been fisting for about 3 years. I'm worried of what the condition of my ass is going to be like when I'm in my 40's or 50's. 

Does anyone here have 10+ years experience of stretching their ass? 

I don't know if you can even damage your ass-cunt. From all I've seen and experienced I think it's almost as tough as a pussy, that's meant to stretch to huge proportions. After all, DGG has had three hands up hers many times. So I would not worry about it, more concerned about ripping a hole in it.

Been stretching consistently since '98- almost 20 years. I'm 46. No issues at all. Well, except a puffy anal ring and a rosebutt/prolapse that comes out on command. No shitting issues at all.

On 6/9/2017 at 3:49 AM, Rosebutt said:

Been stretching consistently since '98- almost 20 years. I'm 46. No issues at all. Well, except a puffy anal ring and a rosebutt/prolapse that comes out on command. No shitting issues at all.

Ass lips are always a nice addition to a ruined ass-cunt.

10 hours ago, l4zy said:

Been doing this for 20 years, since I was in my late teens. No changes other than appearance.

A lot looser, too, I hope.

Know what you mean, grown kind of fond of mine, too.

• 2 weeks later...

I started playing in my hole at 11 years old. Got to big stuff around 15.  Not much play (some...)from 16-22 (high school/army) then hard at it from 22 on.  I have been playing at what I'd call an advanced level pretty much since then.

I have no fears about long term control, etc. You exercise the muscles to relax and open wider, you can (should) also practice flexing those same muscles to clamp down hard and try to trap a hand in your ass (never works, but fun trying). A well exercised and trained sphincter will serve you well for a very long time.

I have better control than I did when I was a kid.

Me-

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Superlance-Quickie-1-14838461

Like to see those stretched out nuts up in there, but you're so big they may not stay. Hot either way.

4 hours ago, oregongaper said:

I started playing in my hole at 11 years old. Got to big stuff around 15.  Not much play (some...)from 16-22 (high school/army) then hard at it from 22 on.  I have been playing at what I'd call an advanced level pretty much since then.

I have no fears about long term control, etc. You exercise the muscles to relax and open wider, you can (should) also practice flexing those same muscles to clamp down hard and try to trap a hand in your ass (never works, but fun trying). A well exercised and trained sphincter will serve you well for a very long time.

I have better control than I did when I was a kid.

Me-

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Superlance-Quickie-1-14838461

omg what's the name of that dildo, I NEED IT

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.