A Proper Young Woman’s Guide to Anal Etiquette

lordodie

A Proper Young Woman’s Guide to Anal Etiquette:  Episode 1

By: Lord Odie

Disclaimer:  The following is a work of pure sexual fantasy and is intended for adult audiences ONLY.  If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading NOW and go tell your parent and/or guardian that you need stricter internet supervision.  Any physical resemblance to a real person that any fictional character herein may bear is probably intentional and is meant as a compliment.  Furthermore, all fictional characters in the following fantasy are professionals and good at what they do.  So please, don’t try this at home; if such things were even physically possible.  If you still insist on trying this at home, please send all pictures and feedback to me about the experience.  If I can’t stop you I can at least make sure you’re doing it right.  Consider yourself disclaimed.

Foreword

I’ve decided to switch formats for my stories going forward. Instead of long, 12k to 20k word stories that take multiple sittings over multiple days to complete, I’m going to start writing shorter stories that I can bang out in a single evening. I tend to wander off too much during the longer stories.

Also, I had a big plot arc laid out involving Cora’s birthday with the cast from England, Emily and Cora returning overseas with Victoria to attend Saint Patty Parker’s Finishing School, maybe some visits to Rosa Culo Paraíso with various characters, etc. The problem is that that is a linear plot where I have to write one part before the next part can logically begin. I want to write about whatever fucked up idea may take my fancy at the moment, so I’m going to try and stay away from committing myself to multi-part stories and entangled plots. So, let’s see where all this goes…

On, and I do plan on eventually finishing up the Expo Part III. If I don’t get around to it, I’ll release what I have written so far as part II ½ and call it done.

Family Masturbation Time

Laura Wilder groaned in pain as she tightened down the second Full Force XL nipple clamp that she’d purchased from The Expo several weeks back. She continued tightening the clamp until the pain emanating from the targeted nipple matched that of its sister. Laura stood mostly naked in the Wilder Home’s large communal bathroom in front of the wall-length mirror. The toned 39-year-old mother of five masochistic daughters wore only a lacey, deep purple garter belt, matching stockings, 5” black high heels, a painfully thick punishment catheter, and her horrific nipple clamps. She was preparing for Family Masturbation Time. After all, the family that masturbated together, stayed together!

“You really do love those things, don’t you?” came a question from Amanda behind her.

“Love; and hate,” Laura replied as she choked back tears of pain. “So, you’re headed out then?”

“Yup. It’s date night tonight and Todd is taking me dancing!” replied the 28-year-old redhead happily. The younger woman wore a tight, satin little black dress with a build in leather corset that ran from under her ample 36DD bust to her wide hips. The strapless dress itself covered her from just above her nipples – leaving just a hint of areola – to maybe 2” below her crotch. An inch or so of naked thigh was visible beneath the hem of her dress before being coved by her black stockings. The straps of her garters were clearly visible. Her nearly 6” high heels made Amanda roughly equal in height to her mother. If she were to bend over, anyone behind her would get an eyeful! It was almost too revealing for public. If not for the fact that it was mid-evening and she was headed for the club scene downtown, she could probably have been arrested for indecent exposure.

This wasn’t France or Spain after all! Public nudity and anything to do with anal wellbeing was strictly a social taboo here in America. Of course, neighbors – and especially female neighbors – talked anyway. In hushed voices during early morning jogs or yoga classes, or quietly in supermarket aisles, female neighbors discuss the states of their anal wellbeing not-so-secretly with each other. So, things were changing ever so slowly; but it would likely be decades before the US caught up with Europe’s level of social liberalness. And God only knew how depraved Europe would be when the US caught up to where it was right now!

Todd had been in town after his sales trip finished up several days ago. Laura was a little sad that her extended time with her eldest daughter was coming to an end, as the couple would be returning home in a few days to get back to normal life. It had been years since they’d spent so much time together and Laura was happy for every orgasm they’d had together in the past couple of weeks.

“Are you sure you and Todd don’t want to stay for tonight’s Family Masturbation Time? You came so hard and so often yesterday evening, and I really apricated Todd pumping his load down my throat there at the end. I don’t get the chance to choke on real dick much these days!” Laura said hopefully.

“Sorry, Mother, but Todd and I have reservations,” the buxom daughter explained.

“Well, don’t be out too late then,” suggested Laura despite herself. Her oldest was more than capable of making her own decisions, but she couldn’t help being a doting mother.

“We won’t,” Amanda lied as she stepped up to her mother. Her sexy strut caused her nearly exposed breasts to jiggle enticingly. With each step, her barely contained nipples threatened to pop free. The two met and kissed each other deeply for several seconds while their fingers quickly found their unprotected gashes – Laura was nearly naked and nothing protected Amanda’s pussy once the thin fabric of her dress was brushed aside. Each dipped three fingers into the other before breaking the kiss and licking their fingers off in a traditional farewell or goodnight between close family members.

Todd appeared at the bathroom door in a handsome, well-tailored black suit to collect his bride. “Ready, baby?” he asked.

“Ready!” said Amanda and turned to leave. Laura watched the sway of her daughter’s attractive, full butt as she left. She couldn’t help but notice her daughter’s odd motion as she walked, but didn’t think much of it. Although, when her fingers were inside her daughter, the hard presence of a sizable plug was obvious through the thin membrane separating her daughter’s two fuck holes. Maybe she was still adjusting to its size with her corset compressed waist; or maybe it was the obviously thick catheter in her urethra than Laura had had to work her fingers around to get into the younger woman’s pussy. It didn’t really matter.

“Have fun you two!” Laura called out as the pair turned to leave.

“We will, Mom,” replied Todd as he ran his eyes up and down his mother-in-law before walking over to her to kiss her just as deeply as Amanda had. While he did so, he reached down and thrust two, then three then four of his sizable fingers into Laura’s wet pussy and then lifted her right off her feet. Laura could only groan into her son-in-law’s mouth as her feet dangled uselessly beneath her and her body weight fell entirely onto Todd’s strong hand through her now drenched cunt.

“Now who’s going to make us late?” chided Amanda from the doorway.

Reluctantly, Todd put his mother-in-law down, broke the kiss and turned towards the hallway. Laura only smirked to herself. All men ever wanted was to see a woman naked – and preferably hurt her. Dave had been the same way.

Smiling to herself, Laura turned and stepped out of the bathroom and into her master bedroom. The swaying of her heavy 36FF breasts almost took her breath away as the clamps rolled around on her freely bouncing tits. A thin sheen of sweat still glistened off her mostly nude body from the extra-hot, extra-large enema cycle she’d just completed. She could feel water from her enema drip out of her temporarily empty bottom as she moved.

It was Family Masturbation Night at the Wilder’s and Laura couldn’t wait!

Almost every night for the past two weeks Laura and her daughters has masturbated together – just like a proper, loving family should! She still felt guilty that she had allowed the habit to lapse the last couple of years. Before Dave had passed and Amanda and Marry had moved out, Laura and her of-age daughters had masturbated every night in the living room while Dave watched them from the couch, jerked off and recorded them. Dave normally shot his wad on Laura’s chest so that she and the girls could lick it all up.

Generally, Laura and her daughters masturbated in one of two ways. The first was by attaching a sturdy dildo to the floor, impaling themselves on it and then laying back. With their shoulders on the floor and their arms normally bound underneath them, they would raise up their pelvises with their leg and abdominal muscles to extract the dildos before relaxing and allowing the weight of their bodies to fuck the dildos back deeply inside. While masturbating in this way, they normally wore high heels and knee spreaders to keep their legs spread wide so Dave and the cameras to get a good view of their glistening cunts and the thick dildos being rammed into their backsides. This position also allowed an easy outline of the dildos passages through their rectal tracts as their torsos were stretched.

The other way was with masturbation frames. The girls would lie backwards onto the plastic frames and throw their legs over their heads. By raising the corners of the frames up a couple of inches, each ankle could slip under the brace on either side and behind their heads. A padded bench could then be cranked up underneath their lower back to angle their widely spread butts straight up. Similarly, a padded headrest could be adjusted so that their pussies were about a foot away from their faces. Dave would normally then lock their ankles in place for the duration. Each woman then used a thick dildo with a handle attached and fucked their back holes as hard as they could. Dave was preferable to this method as he could take hold of the dildo if need be to really ram it in deep and hard. It was also easier to swap out the dildos for larger or rougher models if the mood overtook him. The best part was that the frames folded down and could be stored underneath the couch in the living room!

Regardless of the method, Family Masturbation Time lasted for at least half an hour and each woman was expected to continue pleasing herself until Dave was satisfied – in all senses of the word. It had been part of their nightly routine. Afterwards, they’d all eat dinner together, have recreational time for an hour or so, then training and/or punishment time, and then Dave would put first his daughters and then his wife to bed. Of course, it generally took a couple of hours for him to put Laura ‘to bed’. If their daughters weren’t so exhausted from training or punishment time, their mother’s screams of pleasure and pain and her silly, unheeded cries for mercy would likely have kept them up way later than their allotted bedtimes!

Dave had always told her that she looked her cutest when she was begging and pleading with him for leniency while he was working on her anal wellbeing. Of course, he never gave in! He cared for her too much to allow that. If Laura’s cried grew too loud however, Dave would lovingly silence her with an oversized ball gag, kiss the tears from her pleading eyes, retighten her ever-present nipple clamps, and go back to whatever he had been doing his wife’s poor asshole.

Just the thought of their old playtime together was enough for Laura’s already wet pussy to start dripping. She would have loved nothing more than to bring up an old family home video of Dave wrecking her bottom with an oversized punishment dildo and masturbate herself silly; but she had motherly duties to attend to. Although, she did have one particular video in mind for later that evening. Banishing her thoughts for later that night, she finally paid attention to the goings on in her bedroom – and her bald cunt spasmed at the sight.

On her bed were her three youngest daughters engaged in a three-way 69. While three eager mouths were munching down on wet cunts, three fists were buried up the loose backsides right behind the front fuck holes. Although, Cora was busy working her second fist in beside the first in Naomi’s more dilated nether hole. None of them noticed their mother’s presence.

Each wore similar lingerie to their mother along with high heels. 18-year-old Emily and Cora wore deep red stockings and garter belt while 22-year-old Naomi wore a light blue set. They still liked to dress up for each other after all. Each young woman also wore a pair of nipple clamps. Emily wore sever alligator-style clamp on her perky 32B tits – which were very advanced for her age. She was still trying to work up to the horrible Full Force XL’s, but her nipples needed to time acclimate to such extreme pressure. Cora wore a much more sensible pair of basic clamps on her 34D tits. Naomi on the other hand, was wearing a fully clamped down set of Full Force XL’s on her growing 34DD breasts. The middle Wilder daughter had talked her mother into taking her into the Dermott Clinic the day after the Expo for a prescription of Voluptuzym to increase her bust size in preparation for her Gute Nacht Bett. She’d always wanted larger tits anyway. Dr. Veronica had fully supported the decision and written Naomi a prescription for double strength capsules. As was almost expected, Dr. Mark had insisted Laura go through another full examination that he supervised personally. She had spent almost two hours strapped down to a MGC in her friend’s husband’s office being rectally examined by the massively muscled doctor. She’d finally been given a clean bill of health – again – and wheeled out into the hallway by Nurse Patricia.

Shaking herself back to the present she said sternly, “Girls! Enough of that until after Family Masturbation Time!” All three young women quickly detached themselves and stood up at the foot of their mother’s King sized Gute Nacht Bett. Although, the German King size was nearly double the American King size. Five people could sleep comfortably on the massive bed with room to spare! Laura had always thought her old King size bed was a little small for the size of her master bedroom. She didn’t have to worry about that anymore!

In addition, when Amanda had found out about her mother’s purchase, she had ordered a smart mattress from her own company to go along with it. Smart mattresses were new devices that turned normal beds into all-purpose bondage, punishment and sex stations. Underneath the comfortable latex mattress was an assortment of programmable robotic motors and winches of various powers and functions. Additionally, robotic armatures could be mounted to hardpoints beneath holes in the mattress to add additional functionality. Amanda’s company – Anal By Design – and the manufacturer of the Gute Nacht Bett – German Sleep Systems – had partnered to sync their two product’s APIs into a seamless user interface. The result was a, “Fully realized, autonomous female subjugation device” – as Amanda had put it after spending the better part of a day setting it all up and adding custom programming for her mother. Laura was still easing her way into all its options and features. She was convinced that if the Germans couldn’t over-engineer something sufficiently enough, Amanda could one-up them!

Mounted onto four the bed’s hardpoints were thickly veined riding dildos sticking straight up. Each was close to its targeted hole’s maximum dilation and almost long enough to slam into the base of the lungs when fully inserted, but not quite. Laura’s was 6.05” wide and 22” long. Emily’s was 3.35” wide and 18” long. Cora’s was 4.30” wide and 18” long wile Naomi’s was 4.75” wide and 20” long. The thickness and rough texture should give each woman considerable enjoyment.

In front of each dildo were some wrist, elbow, ankle and thigh straps, a knee spreader, a thick ball gag some thin wires, and some rubber tubing. “Come on, girls,” Laura continued crossing to the bed, “Let’s get ready to masturbate. We’re going to have some fun tonight! Amanda told me she programmed in a surprise for us!”

All four women smiled in anticipation of the upcoming surprise. “What is it?” Emily finally asked.

“I have no idea, baby,” Laura replied truthfully, “And even if I did, I wouldn’t tell you! Now gear up.” Emily scowled in resignation as Cora laughed at her before joining her sisters and mother in preparation.

Five minutes later, the four were ready. Spread across the width of the bed, each woman lay with their keens almost touching their neighbor’s: Cora next to Emily, next to Laura, next to Naomi. Knee spreaders held their upper legs at about 90-degree angles. Ankle, wrist, thigh and elbow straps were attached to magnetic cables running into the smart mattress, as were the straps of the ball gags laying on their lips. “Ready, babies?” Laura said at last. Three excited acknowledgments followed. “Okay then. Bed, execute ‘Amanda Surprise 1’ please.”

With the verbal command given, the four ball gags slowly ratcheted down until each head was pressed firmly into the mattress and the corners of their mouths were pulled back painfully. This caused their lips to pull away from their teeth. Then, the gags auto inflated until their jaws felt like they would dislocate. After that, the values auto-released and the rubber tube running from each woman’s punishment catheter to ball gag turned yellow as their bladders drained into defenseless mouths. As each woman struggled to gulp down the torrent of piss, their elbows were drawn together and down into the smart mattress nearly 45-degrees into a moderate strappado while their ankles were pulled firmly downwards so they couldn’t move. Finally, the large 120” TV mounted to the ceiling above the bed came to life and started playing recorded video from a training session years earlier. In the lower corner, a timer started counting up from 00:00:00. Around the edges of the display were several PiPs of the live feed recording tonight’s Family Masturbation Time for later viewing. Four bound women with clamped nipples and wet, bald cunts looked down on them in glorious high definition as they started to lift their bodies up with their stomach and leg muscles to fuck their assholes down onto the thick riding dildos. Their strappados prohibited some movement, but each was able to get into a decent rhythm.

Onscreen, a young Amanda around 20 years old was being held down by a younger looking Laura while Dave worked his fist into her already well-trained rectum. “Tonight, we’re going to go past my elbow, Amanda,” onscreen Dave said. “You’ve seen your mother take my whole arm often enough, it’s time for you to learn this valuable life skill!” Laura remembered that night. It had taken almost half an hour, but Dave had finally succeeded in his quest. She was really looking forward to watching the video; she hadn’t seen it in years!

Glancing at the real-life action going on in the PiPs, Laura could see the four bound Wilder women rapidly raising and lowing their butts onto their sizable anal dildos with enthusiastic gusto. The angle of the dildos and their taut stomachs made each thick toy’s passage from their pelvic bones to underneath their rib cages easily discernable. Laura had to admit to herself that what was going on in real-life on her bed was probably hotter than tonight’s feature presentation.

As the movie progressed and Young Amanda’s cries of pain and begging intensified, it wasn’t long before Laura heard Naomi’s muffled cries of orgasm behind her ball gag. Moments later, Emily sounded off followed by Cora. Laura’s own orgasm was so close! With a few more extra strong downward thrusts, she felt her climax hit at last. She screamed into her gag as she came before collapsing limply down onto the bed in momentary exhaustion. No sooner did she do so than the thin wires that she’d attached to her metal nipple clamps and metal catheter poured electric current into her most sensitive bits. She cried out in pain and began moving as quickly as she could. Within a second of resuming her pace, the electricity stopped. Glancing downwards to the counter, Laura saw it was currently at 00:02:47. They had a long way to go to the half-hour mark!

Onscreen, Amanda was now blubbering uncontrollably as Dave tried as hard as he could to work his elbow past Amanda’s straining nether hole. Onscreen Laura sat on her daughter’s face, twisting and crushing her daughter’s nipples while offering words of encouragement. “Just try and relax, baby. Mommy knows her baby’s orgasm is getting close. Just let it go and you’ll open up for daddy!” Within seconds, onscreen Amanda cried out in orgasm. Real life Laura and her daughters joined her in climax within seconds!

As soon as Amanda came down, she was relaxed enough for Dave’s elbow to finally pass through her battered sphincter. “Good girl!” Dave said happily as he began pulling out a few inches only to punch his arm back into the depths of his daughter’s rectum. “You’ll be taking deep fistings as well as your mother in no time at all!” he commented as his pace picked up and his arm buried itself deeper with each stroke. “Let’s see how far we can go, shall we?”

The minutes ticked upwards as each woman came again and again and again. The coursing current through nipples and urethras became more frequent and of longer duration as the tiring women grew weaker from their continued exertion. By 00:29:15, all four bodies were dripping with sweat and each woman struggled to get enough oxygen through her nose to keep up the motion of her body. Four assholes were by now quite sore and ready for a reprieve and four sets of nipples were screaming for release. Four dripping pussies continued to thrust upwards towards the ceiling as Laura and her daughters continued to masturbate as hard as they could, but they were getting tired.

Onscreen, Amanda’s poor anus was wrapped around the Dave’s widening bicep as he pounded his daughter’s useless hole with all his strength. Finally, Amanda came again, harder than she had the entire video; and then went limp – totally spent.

“Good, girl!” onscreen Laura cooed happily. “Mommy is so proud of her baby girl!”

Dave wiped the sweat from his brow and asked, “Would mommy like to be next?”

“Mommy would!” onscreen Laura proclaimed happily as she slid off her daughter’s face at last.

At 00:30:00, the timer paused and the movie playing abruptly stopped just as the widest part of Dave’s bicep was slipping into onscreen Laura’s well trained behind. It was replaced with another scene from inside the Wilder Home – the guest bedroom where Amanda and Todd were staying to be specific – but this one was recorded an hour or so ago by the timestamp in the upper corner. Onscreen, Amanda was wearing the little black dress and corset she’s left the house in earlier, but the cups of her dress were pulled down to the reveal her firm 36DD breasts. She was strapped to what looked kind of like an inversion board with her legs pulled up and her ankles secured in the same plane as her shoulders, but about 8” or 10” to either side. Her legs made a wide V which pulled her short skirt up to expose her cathetered cunt and empty, loosely gaping anus. Her arms were obviously bound behind her to keep them out of the way. A wide strap went around her thighs to secure her lower torso to the device. Below her was a 5.60” thick, 24” long heavy-grade torture dildo glistening with lubricant.

Laura tried to gasp behind her ball gag as she recognized what the horrible dildo actually was. Dave had mostly stuck to punishment dildos and Laura had only tried light-grade torture dildos a handful of times – and had not enjoyed any of the experiences. She couldn’t imagine the horrible agony such a large, heavy-grade torture dildo would inflict!

“Hi, mom! Baby sisters!” onscreen Amanda said happily. “You’re all showering and getting your enemas for Family Masturbation Time, so Todd and I have a few minutes to try out an experimental new machine I’ve been working one after some research trips to France. This is evidently a tradition for bridal parties and we’re trying to break into the marketspace; and maybe introduce the product into a few more liberal markets here in the US. Anyways, enjoy the show!” she said at last as Todd appeared onscreen with a silencing cock gag. After securing the long gag down his wife’s throat, he activated the machine.

Two padded panels none of the women had noticed hammered downwards onto Amanda’s shoulders and forced her body downwards onto the waiting dildo; and then hammered downward again; and again. The first few inches were easy, but her downward progress became slower and obviously much more painful as the dildo had to rearrange her innards to make its way into her body because of her severely corseted waist. Were it not for the silencing gag buried deeply in her throat, her Amanda’s screams of torture would likely have drawn the family’s attention – and ruined her surprise.

Suddenly, the thigh straps affixed to the four bound women finally came into play. The cables they were attached to were sucked into the smart mattress impaling the women fully on their dildos – and then the dildos rose 2” each! The mattress had concealed the full length of the special toys! Now each thick tool was long enough to push into the bases of their lungs. To make matters more interesting, the newly revealed final 2” of each dildo was studded with light-grade torture texture! As the dildos sunk home fully at last and started to rotate, four astonished cries of pain managed to slip past over-sized ball gags. The dildos kept rising out of the mattress until the strain of the strappados almost became too much – and they continued to rotate and grind the torture texture into four already sore assholes. The actual bases of each dildo were extra wide and covered in studs. No asshole present could accept such width.

The counter un-paused and continued to count upwards. Without warning, the dildos abruptly dropped 6” only to reverse course and shoot upwards again. While that happened, the thigh straps yanked their torsos downwards to meet the onrushing dildos. Four already sore assholes bottomed out against the too-wide, stud covered bases and were forced upwards violently. Electric current began coursing through their tender bits again despite their forced movement.

It was all too much! Every sexual part of Laura was screaming in agony. When her pain-induced orgasm hit her seconds later, it caught her totally off guard. She tensed up and cried out into her gag with all her strength as the waves of orgasm crashed over her continuously. Through the fog of her own continuous orgasm, Laura could just make out the three matching cries of her youngest daughters as their masochistic tendencies overcame them at last.

Laura barely noticed it was all over and that her restraints had relaxed. The counter was just blinking at 00:47:30. 17.5 minutes. 17.5 minutes they had all experienced near continuous pain-induced orgasms! Laura couldn’t believe it!

It took her nearly a full minute to work her arms out from underneath her and pop out the ball gag. Her mouth was dry from the exertion and she was sore all over. She felt like she’d just gotten her ass kick by some ruthless personal trainer at the gym. “Well, that was… unexpected,” she said at last to her stirring daughters.

“Can we do it again tomorrow?” came a weak question. Laura had expected something like that from Naomi, but was shocked to hear it come from Emily of all people! The girl who three weeks ago didn’t want anything to do with anal wanted to do it again tomorrow.

“Yeah, can w, Mommy?” came Naomi’s expected question.

Laura smiled before responding, “Yes, girls. Of course!” She considered for a few seconds before adding, “Although, knowing what this smart mattress is capable of now, I’m not sure why we need to waste the first half hour masturbating the old-fashioned way…”

Each of her three youngest daughters were taken aback for a few seconds before agreeing with her assertion. It was looking like 47.5 minutes of their evenings for the foreseeable future was planned!

A Proper Young Woman’s Guide to Anal Etiquette:  Episode 2

By: Lord Odie

Disclaimer:  The following is a work of pure sexual fantasy and is intended for adult audiences ONLY.  If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading NOW and go tell your parent and/or guardian that you need stricter internet supervision.  Any physical resemblance to a real person that any fictional character herein may bear is probably intentional and is meant as a compliment.  Furthermore, all fictional characters in the following fantasy are professionals and good at what they do.  So please, don’t try this at home; if such things were even physically possible.  If you still insist on trying this at home, please send all pictures and feedback to me about the experience.  If I can’t stop you I can at least make sure you’re doing it right.  Consider yourself disclaimed.

Later that Night

Emily walked sleepily down the hallway from her and Cora’s bedroom to the family’s communal bathroom to take a mid-night pee. She still wore her red garter belt and matching stocking from Family Masturbation Time earlier, but had taken off her high heels before bed. A plug strap attached to her garter belt ran down between her cheeks through her 3.5” wide, 16” long smooth nighttime retention plug. The strap then parted to lay on either side of her still moist slit as it ran back up to the front of her garter belt. The young redhead idly played with the obvious bulge the long plug made against her otherwise toned stomach as she walked.

Her maximum capacity was up to 3.85” after nearly two weeks of Anal Therapy. She was quite happy with how far she’d come in such a short period of time. She was pretty sure she would be more dilated than Cora was by the end of the summer at this rate! Her goal was 4.5” by September. Zoe Chandler – her anal therapist – had told her that was a questionable goal, but attainable if she practiced hard at night. Cora was only too happy to help and took great pleasure in reaming out her younger sister’s widening back hole for an hour or more every night before bed with a thickly veined dildo at or near Emily’s current maximum dilation. Despite the pain, Emily came often and hard. She knew her latent anal masochism was developing quickly.

Thinking of Cora, her sister’s musky pussy juices were dried on her face from when the two siblings had fallen asleep in a gentle 69. The young redhead ran her tongue over her lips as she walked in fond remembrance for the slightly older brunette’s taste. A loud bump in the night had awoken her and she’d realized she had to take a piss. She assumed that her eldest sister and Todd had come back home from their night out on the town. The likelihood of an intruder getting past the family’s expensive home security system was remote in the extreme so she wasn’t worried.

Sure enough, the couple rounded the corner into hallway ahead of her. Amanda’s left arm was over Todd’s shoulder and he was almost carrying her as they came. The position caused her left 36DD tit to come halfway out of its cup to expose most of her nipple. Emily noticed a light nipple clamp teasing her sister’s fleshy nub. It was nowhere near the level of clamps she or their mother wore, but Amanda had never been a nipple freak like them either. Emily moved to the side of the hallway as they passed to give them room. They both nodded to her as they went and continued their soft conversation.

“Come on, baby. Let’s get you in the room. I’m sure you need some relief. Six hours is a long time!” Todd commented.

“Can we just go to bed, baby?” Amanda replied. “I’m tired and sore.”

“Nope,” replied Todd. “This whole thing was your idea to test out the prototype…”

And with that they were out of earshot, but Emily was almost certain she heard her oldest sister whimper pathetically.

Emily slowed down to glance into Naomi’s room. As expected, athletic torture mouse was strapped into her own Gute Nacht Bett. Their mother had told her to take it easy, but the rebellious middle Wilder daughter didn’t have to work tomorrow and was taking the opportunity to put her new bed – or possible herself – through its paces. Naomi had obviously been watching the online videos of Helga, the saleswoman from German Sleep Systems that had sold their mother their new beds. Her legs had been pulled backwards so far that they were behind her shoulders.  Naomi wore cuffs on her ankles; these had straps on them running to the headboard.  Her arms where pulled over her calves and then crisscrossed behind her back where her wrists where cuffed and strapped to the footboard.  Naomi’s quickly growing 34DD cup breasts were bound tightly at the base with another strap running upwards and supporting most of the lithe 22-year-old's body weight. Her head was pulled backwards by her hair, and her mouth was held wide open by a ring gag set behind her teeth.  The headboard and footboard straps where rocking the young woman's body back and forth with powerful, purposeful strokes to fuck her helpless ass with a thick, evil-looking dildo – a dildo that Emily recognized as one of their mother’s Schlampenzähmer light-grade torture dildos mounted to the Spin-Drill and Rotator attachments.  Emily remembered her mother telling her that Schlampenzähmer roughly translated to, ‘Slut Tamer’ – a high-end brand of German torture dildos. An additional dildo was mounted to the front of the bed and fed into Naomi’s mouth.  Every time she rocked forwards on her darkened and bloated tits, the thick oral dildo would sink deeply into her throat.  Whenever her butt was fully implanted on the spinning, rotating torture dildo, soft, painful sobs could be heard coming from the suffering woman. These sobs were quickly silenced as the oral dildo was thrust down her throat once again.

Emily only shook her head. Naomi was certainly earning her self-claimed title of Most Masochistic Wilder tonight for sure! Although, if she didn’t know her older sister better, she could have sworn that the noises Naomi was making could almost be described as regretful of her self-imposed torment.

Continuing down the hall, she passed her mother’s bedroom; but light and sound coming from within caught her attention. Glancing into the dimly lit room, Emily could see her mother bound face-up onto her bed. The large TV mounted on the ceiling above her illuminated the writhing woman quite well while leaving the rest of the room concealed in darkness. Laura’s legs were spread wide and pulled sideways into a perfects splits. She could see cuffs on her mother’s ankles attached to the smart mattress to hold them in that position. Emily could also make out a thick wedge underneath her mother’s hips to lift her bottom off the bed a foot or so and point her spread buttocks straight upwards. The result was an extreme 210-degree splits that would have been in the realm of a contortionist a century earlier, but was a quite common position for modern women to endure. Emily herself practiced a similar position during her daily stretching routine.

Emily crept into her mother’s bedroom to investigate further. A robotic aperture extended from a mounting point in the mattress behind Laura’s butt and drove a dildo that looked at or near the 39-year-old’s current maximum capacity into her mother’s wide-open asshole with surprising force speed. Judging from the light glistening off the thick tool, Emily assumed it was a heavy-grit punishment dildo like her mother both loved and hated with equal zeal. What looked to be a standby rack near the armature contained three more lubricated dildos. The first dildo looked to be a recently used heavy-grit punishment dildo while the other two Emily recognized as unused Schlampenzähmer light-grade torture dildos. Emily was a little surprised. Her mother hadn’t taken to the new torture dildos like Naomi had.

A second robotic armature mounted next to the first worked a large fist-shaped dildo in and out of her mother’s cunt with sloppy squishing sounds. The painful horrible clamps she had worn earlier during family masturbation were on again and crushing Laura’s thick nipples. An almost too wide ball gag was stretching her mother’s jaws as far as they physically could. As expected, the straps of the gag were being drawn down into the bed immobilizing Laura’s head and pulling the corners of her mouth back painfully. A rubber tube extended from the thick punishment catheter secured in the woman’s urethra to a nozzle mounted on the front of the ball gag. Emily could see air bubbles in the yellow line slowly make their way towards her mother’s mouth as she recycled her own urine.

Glancing upwards to what was onscreen, a younger looking version of Laura was bound to her old bed in a nearly identical manner to her current position. Emily’s late father knelt beside his wife’s bound form with one fist buried into her puffy red cunt to the wrist and the other was working a large dildo into her upturned rectum. Emily’s expert opinion judged it to be another heavy-grade punishment dildo like the one pulverizing her mother’s beautiful bottom in real life.

Onscreen, Dave commented absentmindedly – almost rhetorically to himself as he worked – to his suffering wife. “See? It’s going in easily now.” Emily could clearly see his arm muscles bulging as her father worked the horrible toy in and out of her mother’s defenseless bottom. Almost any adverb would describe the motion of the dildo better than ‘easy’! “I think you’re almost ready for the next size up. I know it’ll be a new record for your hungry ass, but I have faith in you that you’ll be able to take it with enough effort.”

The image of her younger-looking mother groaned pitifully behind the giant ball gag tightly strapped into her mouth. On the bed, her real-life mother groaned to mimic her on-screen counterpart. Now Emily understood the purpose of the pair of pre-lubricated dildos on the standby rack. One looked to be slightly smaller than the dildo violating her mother’s ass and the others slightly larger. All were intimidating in both size and texture, but the torture dildos looked more so. She assumed her mother had programmed the bed to switch out the dildos reaming her bottom to correspond to when Dave switched out the on-screen dildo.

She glanced at the bed’s main readout. Evidently, Laura was 95 minutes into a 6-hour-long program. The hour-long video her mother was watching was set to repeat four times while the armature ran at 80% power and then another 47:30-minute video that Emily didn’t recognize was set to play three times while the armature increased to 90% power, 95%, and then to 100%. She smiled to herself knowing that her mother would enjoy another four and a half hours of rough treatment as the helpless victim of the uncaring robotic devices. She was glad her mother was finding so many ingenious uses for her new bed and smart matress!

Paying closer attention to the various dildos, she noted that the used punishment dildo was 6.10” wide, the punishment dildo in use and the first torture dildo were bother 6.15” wide, while the last torture dildo was a frightening 6.20” thick. All four dildos were 24” long. The armature was running the current dildo into her mother’s obviously sore rectum until it was fully seated and then back out again until only a couple of inches remained inside. Emily knew her mother’s current maximum dilation was only 6.15” wide, so that finally torture dildo was going to hurt an awful lot!

Suddenly, the armature stopped it’s powerful thrusting. Emily froze thinking she’s messed something up, but immediately relaxed as her father’s voice floated down from above her. “See, the larger dildo is going in pretty easy,” commented Dave. Glancing upwards, Emily saw her strong father forcing the too-large dildo into his beautiful bound wife’s bottom with both hands. “It’s slipping right in…” Onscreen Laura cried out helplessly into her ball gag and uselessly tried to thrash out of the way. Mimicking the onscreen behavior, the armature extracted the punishment dildo out of her mother’s ass, set it on the rack, attached itself to the identically sized torture dildo, lined it up with the large, gaping hole and buried it to the hilt in a single motion. Real-life Laura cried out in obvious pain behind her oversized ball gag as the light-grade torture dildo ravaged her tender insides in a way that mere punishment dildos never could. The armature quickly resumed its previous pace as her mother resigned herself to her horrible, self-imposed fate. Emily was momentarily transfixed by the soft humming sound her mother’s anus made as the torture dildo sawed in and out of her body. It sounded like dozens of rubber bands being strummed at the same time. She’d never heard an asshole make that noise before.

Emily shook her head and quietly backed out of the master bedroom so as not to disturb her suffering mother. She kind of hoped she was still awake in an hour when her mother broke fresh territory with the 6.20” dildo.

“No. Please,” complained Amanda softly. She was mounted back on the fitting machine she had been on earlier when she had been jackhammered down onto the maximum capacity, heavy-grade torture dildo before going out for a night on the town with her husband. The base of that same dildo was firmly reattached to the machine. She still wore her little black corset dress, but her still cathetered pussy was on full display again. Also, thick bands had been ratcheted down onto the base of each DD breast. “Can’t we just go to bed? It’s after midnight.”

Todd didn’t answer at first as he finished setting up the video cameras that would record the rest of the prototype fitting machine’s latest test run. Finally, he replied, “Nope. This is too good of an opportunity to see if the fitting machine’s new auxiliary motor is powerful enough; and besides, your bottom hasn’t been really worked out since we were home together several weeks ago.”

“But Cora and Emily pounded Mother and I’s asses pretty good just two weeks ago,” the restrained redhead protested. “I even got to a new maximum dilation!”

“Yes, you did,” confirmed her husband, “And you’re wearing your new 5.60” size right now. I help insert it, remember?” he asked as he finished what he was doing. Red lights illuminated on the four cameras surrounding her to indicate a live recording. Stepping over to the bed, he retrieved the silencing gag he’d used earlier that evening and approached his pouting wife. God! She looked so beautiful! Her full figure compressed by the tight corset and her large bound and reddening breasts excited him. Todd felt his dick hardening. He wanted to pull her down and make sweat love to his wife too; but he didn’t. He couldn’t help but bend over to give her a deep kiss before silencing any additional protests with the long, thick cock gag. He then attached the rubber hose coming from her catheter to the nozzle on the gag’s base and released the clamp.

Amanda couldn’t help but sigh with relief as the immense pressure in her bladder subsided at last. She couldn’t swallow with the cock gag lodged in her throat, but her urine washed over her tongue before draining out of her moth down the dildo’s hollow core and into her stomach.

Without giving his wife a chance to adjust, Todd activated the fitting machine’s secondary function. Slowly, the padded board she was strapped to rose unstoppably upwards – while the thick heavy-grade torture dildo lodged in her rectum remained stationary. Amanda tried as hard as she could to scream out in agony, but no noise was heard. The silencing gag directly interfered with her vocal cords. Being denied the ability to even scream was the ultimate humiliation!

Todd crossed to the room’s queen-sized bed, stripped off his boxer shorts and laid back to enjoy the sight of his suffering wife and stroke his rock hard, 10” dick. It didn’t take the machine long to build up to its operating tempo. Amanda was being forcefully pounded up and down onto her maximum diameter heavy-grade torture dildo with appalling force. Her bound tits were bounding so hard that they were nearly smacking her in the face. Todd knew she was going to be out of commission tomorrow while she recovered, but that was okay. Her pussy would still be available for his dick to fuck.

It was then that he noticed the shadowy figure of Emily watching her sister suffer from the doorway. He couldn’t help but notice that the 18-year-old cutie had three fingers buried in her cunt as she observed. The young woman was more petite than Todd preferred, but right now, he so horny that he would fuck just about anything.

“Hey there, kiddo,” Todd said loudly, shocking the young voyeur. “Care to join me on the bed? You can get a better view from here.”

It only took Emily a few seconds to reply, “Sure!” and step into the bedroom.

Five minutes later, Emily groaned in pleasure as she rode Todd’s thick cock deep into her teenage pussy. Her smooth 3.5” wide, 16” long nighttime retention plug had been swapped out with a 3.75” thick, medium-grit punishment dildo that was mounted to the bed underneath Todd’s muscular butt. Every time he thrust upwards into her young body, she would jolt upwards, only to fall back down onto his thick shaft and the much thicker dildo that was reaming her nether hole raw. The powerful nipple clamps he’d placed on her already sore nubs had hurt horribly at first, but now only added to her growing pleasure.

“God! You are so tight with that dildo in your asshole!” moaned Todd as he gave the young woman a series of powerful thrusts. Emily only cried out in pleasure as her brother-in-law roughly fucker her front hole.

In the corner of the room, Amanda continued to be jackhammered up and down onto her heavy-grade torture dildo – momentarily forgotten. She would have been pissed where it not for the massive pain-gasm she could feel building from deep inside her ravaged body.

“See, the larger dildo is going in pretty easy,” commented Dave from above her. Laura tried to cry out and thrash, but she had restrained herself too well and the smart mattress was unforgivingly strong. Her bottom hole had had enough. After three and a half hours of rectal abuse – the last hour of which being the rarely used Schlampenzähmer light-grade torture – she was done.

Onscreen, Laura’s late husband was forcing the too-large dildo into her younger self’s bottom with both hands. “It’s slipping right in…” The robotic armature that had been tirelessly fucking her asshole stopped and extracted the 6.15” wide torture dildo out of her spasming hole. Laura’s efforts redoubled as the final 6.20” light-grade torture dildo was retrieved and lined up with her defenseless sphincter. Without pity or remorse, the robotic armature rammed the almost too big dildo into Laura’s hole as best as it could; but it still took nearly a minute for the tool’s full length to bottom out. Laura screamed as loud as she could behind her too large ball gag as lights danced in her vision.

Dutifully, the armature slowly worked itself back up to its normal operating speed over the next half hour. Laura continued to moan in pain, even after the three orgasms she experienced. The fist-sized dildo that was still wrecking her dripping cunt barely registered anymore.

Finally, the video of her and Dave ended and the video that had been recorded of Laura and her three daughters masturbating earlier than night started. At the same time, the horrible torture dildo sawing in and out of her asshole picked up speed and force noticeably. It was all too much. The pain shooting through her body. The images onscreen of her and her daughters ramming their butts down onto their riding dildos. Laura came harder than she had in what seemed like years as the pounding of her holes continues without interruption. It lasted for almost a full minute.

Laura never really came fully down before her next pain induced orgasm hit her life a tsunami. All she could think to herself as her climax overcame her again was that she had over two more hours of steadily increasing power to endure before the program completed.

She wished she’d programmed the smart mattress for longer!

Of course, there was always tomorrow night…

Wow, that's lot of material in a really short amount of time! Thank a lot. It's cool to see the Wilder back.

I'm also curious for this part III of the expo. I really liked this ark as just as in the Madrid part, as many things happen and we learn a lot about the strange lifestyle of your characters. I'm actually curious to know what those people do when they are not engaged in extreme perverted sex acts (which according your numbers still occupy a good share of their time, at least for women).

You make a lot of indoor scenes and maybe my memory is fooling me but I can't remember any story or scene in a natural environment (forest, mountain, riverside,…). I can understand the first as most story happen in USA were public indecency still exist and the second because there are many cool equipment you don't find in the wilderness. Plus the Home is a very good stage for incests story. Yet there are certainly a ton of things to do outside and a lot of secluded place to do them without being disturbed.

I'm also pondering the musical potential of humming sound produced by Laura ass. Do you think she could learn control the tone in some way? Or maybe each woman produce only one tone so you have to mount many of them in rows. Then a keyboard could be used to control the motion of each dildo...

There were short scenes in the Madrid and Over the Pond stories outdoors, but most of my focus in indoors.

As for their non-sex time, pretty much all the characters go to school or have day jobs. Those are less exciting though. Mundane, almost.

The musical sphincter orchestra is actually a funny idea! Not much variation in the sound though.

Edited by lordodie

18 hours ago, lordodie said:

Not much variation in the sound though.

Well, the pitch is dependent on the stretching tension in the spincter muscle. :D

As for their non-sex time, pretty much all the characters go to school or have day jobs. Those are less exciting though. Mundane, almost.

Hm... Ok. I don't really understand why but I feel satisfied by this answer.

Well, as mundane as it can get with massive slabs of latex locked in their rectums that is... :D

THis has nothing to do with Islam....sorry i repeat this in my sleep now. I meant to say it has nothing to with reality. Gathering of young developing sexually capable individuals with plenty of hormones in one place was a plot to many porn stories i read. I will post one:mak

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/chapter.php?storyid=10252&chapterid=30607

God if you invented how to make job at a bank sexually arousing to the brink of explosion surely you can do with a school:)

Edited by kgnot

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.