Stimulants

Guest analpumper

Guest analpumper

Hi, anyone on here got any advice on how to use "CHLORAETHYL" seen guys using it on cam and vids. Tried it today but nothing happened, must be doing something wrong.

Any advice welcome.

It's obvious you're a member over at asspig too, as am I.  Opinions over there tend to be a bit more strident, so I'll give you my thoughts here.

Nitrites, poppers that is, work by relaxing smooth muscle tissue.  A vasodilator.  The rectum is smooth muscle, and the feeling of opening like a tunnel when you get a good hit is unlike anything else. Sadly, most poppers sold today are garbage. 

Ethyl Chloride is completely different. We always have some around, and I will usually hit it once during a night of play, well into the session. It mimics the properties (mostly) of ether.  Read up on the history of ether parties of the 1800's for some perspective.  It's a dissociative drug. As in- What the fuck is happening here, now, and what the hell is ramming me in the ass?

It really does nothing to make one's ass take more. When I'm getting fisted and am going to hit on the Max Impact, my top knows and is ready. Take a rolled up rag, something to catch the spray, give it a healthy blast, so it's wet and cold (from evaporation). Stick the wet and cold part in your mouth, so your sucking through it, and huff, huff, huff. Long draws. You'll be able to tell you're getting traction on it, as it were. And you will go somewhere else.

My top, ready as he is, will keep things going as possible. I've stood up on the play bed and tried to walk away. I've  started swatting at the annoying thing poking me in the ass, amongst other reactions.  The dissociation will last under 30 seconds. We do it just as a bit of variety, and to see where I go. But I've been playing with these guys for 15 years, so we're all on the same wavelength, which is such a nice way to play, in harmony with complete trust.  And hitting it once a night is enough, for me anyway.

But good poppers are an incredible aid to assplay and we cherish them and use them often and liberally. Stay horny.

Guest analpumper

Thanks for your reply, as you say todays poppers are garbage but thats all I can get over here in the UK.The original poppers where something else.If I needed anything better I would have to get them shipped over to the UK and no company would be willing to do that. Will have to give it another go then, sounds like I just wasnt taking enough huffs.

Thanks again.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.