Question to experts :p

buskowianka12

Hiya guys.

Got another question to you. I noticed that when my prolapse got bigger eventually there was something that I asked you in the topic connected to these medical stuff when you have advised me to see my doc. But I want to ask you abut the part of your small intestine that gets folded inside the prolapse when it's out. I'm not sure if I should continue prolapsing as I have seen some medical publications in the internet showing that small intestine can fall out because of a perforation in prolapse. At this state will be more probable if the prolapse will keep groving. Have you ever encountered something like a soft bulb in the prolapse?

Let me know!

I am a cute little sexy bitch. I like to push apples, lemons, a bottle in my ass. I have great prolapse which I can not control love it. I want my butt is very wide and can not be closed completely.

On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 7:51 AM, silvi said:

I am a cute little sexy bitch. I like to push apples, lemons, a bottle in my ass. I have great prolapse which I can not control love it. I want my butt is very wide and can not be closed completely.

That is very sexy.

On 5/28/2017 at 5:51 AM, silvi said:

Don't forget your pussy. The bigger, deeper and looser my wife got the better her orgasms got. Because of that if I was a woman I'd be so big I could not sit on a bar stool.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.