Over 3,9

mauffra

I don't know why but I can't take that "American bombshell destroyer"

I now easily take the first 5 rings, but the last one....

Any advice ?

(in their movie, DGG or HKJ do not take it all either, but this is not my point ;) )

Hey, what i can say from my experience, going larger than 4 inch diameter is a really hard point, and needs a lot of practice and dedication, i would say it can even be counted in years, so just keep practicing hard and maybe even get some toy that is in between your current max and  American bombshell destroyer so you take the smaller steps, eventually it will go all the way, but you need to put a lot of effort in it!
Good luck :)

Keep pushing out hard to help loosen your hole and push in to stretch. That's all I can offer.

Try the Blockbuster first. It's a similar hardness but a little smaller. Still takes a lot of pressure from me to get that one in.

Unless I'm really worked up, I have to push on something to get enough downward pressure to get the Destroyer in. My body weight just isn't enough to pop it in (combination of my bones moving and the toy flexing).

But once that things in, it's fucking perfection. That neck is the perfect length, it doesn't stick out too far, and it's not so short that it tried to pull it out. Literally perfect.

23 hours ago, l4zy said:

Try the Blockbuster first. It's a similar hardness but a little smaller. Still takes a lot of pressure from me to get that one in.

Unless I'm really worked up, I have to push on something to get enough downward pressure to get the Destroyer in. My body weight just isn't enough to pop it in (combination of my bones moving and the toy flexing).

But once that things in, it's fucking perfection. That neck is the perfect length, it doesn't stick out too far, and it's not so short that it tried to pull it out. Literally perfect.

How do you get your bones to flex? Is that safe? and by how much do you think they tend to move? I have trouble getting over the nuckle and it feels like I'm pressing against hard bone when I get close.

Might need someone to pull it out, damn that's hot, sharing your destroyed ass-cunt with a lover is amazing.

On 5/28/2017 at 6:30 PM, annakuro said:

How do you get your bones to flex? Is that safe? and by how much do you think they tend to move? I have trouble getting over the nuckle and it feels like I'm pressing against hard bone when I get close.

Safe? Who knows; probably not. Not even sure if that's what's really happening, but that's how it feels. If I do too much at that size, my tailbone is sore for a day or two. Less so now, so maybe my anatomy moved a bit?

And yes, I had to forcefully pull the Destroyer out of my ass the first time I took it. I couldn't push it back out like I can now Good times!

Might have loosed/ruined some of the ligaments holding your fuck tunnel in, hope so.

I have the same problem, I don't know it's that our pelvic opening is too small, or well, we need an in-between plug with a more gentle taper? 

(finding an in between plug is difficult - I can't find anything on Amazon and shipping from bigsextoy is extremely expensive, like twice the price of the plug itself)

That's why I use yellow squash. Just pick the size I want or pick up a few. The texture feels great while it goes in, too. And they are cheap. Just a thought.

On 6/10/2017 at 1:06 AM, 1337shiznit said:

I have the same problem, I don't know it's that our pelvic opening is too small, or well, we need an in-between plug with a more gentle taper? 

(finding an in between plug is difficult - I can't find anything on Amazon and shipping from bigsextoy is extremely expensive, like twice the price of the plug itself)

Blockbuster is on Amazon and is a great warm-up.

7 hours ago, l4zy said:

Blockbuster is on Amazon and is a great warm-up.

Is your Blockbuster actually 4" wide? It says 3.8" on the various stores, hence why I initially didn't give it a second look.

On 6/11/2017 at 7:45 PM, 1337shiznit said:

Is your Blockbuster actually 4" wide? It says 3.8" on the various stores, hence why I initially didn't give it a second look.

Using a flexible tape measure, it's exactly 12.5" in circumference at the widest point. That's 3.98" in diameter.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.