Goals and community

Hangdown

I have been a part of this community for a few months now and this is the greatest group of people. I have seen so many individuals help others out with their goals with positive comments and healthy concern. Never have I found such a group of people. My wife and I are very much into hole destruction and prolapse and this community has renewed our drive. Our goal is to make my ass big and sloppy loose at all times and we both want my prolapse to be huge as in my entire rectum prolapsed. She is quite the filter as well. She wants her pussy to prolapse huge like Raisia or DGG. Right now her prolapse is very nice. It is because this community has been so amazing that we are able to stay positive to our goals.

Thank you

Don't forget to share both of your ruined holes with us. Well, actually, all three of your holes.

Edited by TinyNutsTim

9 hours ago, Hangdown said:

I have been a part of this community for a few months now and this is the greatest group of people. I have seen so many individuals help others out with their goals with positive comments and healthy concern. Never have I found such a group of people. My wife and I are very much into hole destruction and prolapse and this community has renewed our drive. Our goal is to make my ass big and sloppy loose at all times and we both want my prolapse to be huge as in my entire rectum prolapsed. She is quite the filter as well. She wants her pussy to prolapse huge like Raisia or DGG. Right now her prolapse is very nice. It is because this community has been so amazing that we are able to stay positive to our goals.

Thank you

How did you sell your wife on that one?

also good luck to you both!

1 hour ago, annakuro said:

How did you sell your wife on that one?

also good luck to you both!

At first it was a secret and then one day I was on top giving it to her and she was grabbing my ass. I just spit it out to just shove her fingers in my hole. She did. She started to take an interest in it and the thought of my hole getting bigger turned her on, me too. One day we had seen a prolapse and instant turn on. We both wanted my hole to do that. Then we had seen some huge prolapses and we were filled with wow. That is what we want and it drives her wild.

On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 6:24 PM, annakuro said:

Wow, lucky guy! She's a keeper lol. Does she have an interest in developing one too?

Her vagina is prolapsed and she wants to make it larger.

On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 1:43 AM, silvi said:

I'm enjoying my prolapse, it's so big

How big is your beautiful prolapse and any plans to make it bigger?

That's so awesome that you  share the same kinks and practice them together. I wish you both the best of luck achieving those hot nasty goals

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.