medical question

lbhoy93

Hey guys, after fisting myself I noticed a small tiny lump just inside my anus.  I thought it may be a hemorrhoid, but it really is tiny, about the size of a BB, and it isn't sore and doesn't bleed.  I always thought hemorrhoids were sore, bled, and were larger.  Anyone got any advice, or similar experience?  I don't know if it occurred immediately after fisting and is just a result of straining or some damage, or if it has been there longer.  Thanks.

If it's damage it's minor compared to what has been done to some, including me. You may feel differently, but I wouldn't worry about it, "If there's no blood mixed in mucus, I'm not stretching enough". Won't go into details here but the pictures on eroprofile.com of me can be pretty nasty for anal damage.

Thanks.  I'm a bit of a hypochondriac, so I've been worrying myself for a few days about cancer and what not haha.  I just found it to be a bit strange, as it only seemed to appear almost immediately after/during my session.  I didn't use much lube at all, and there was a tiny bit of bleeding, so I'm guessing it's something to do with that, especially since it is just inside after the opening, and appears to be right on the surface of the skin. 

Cancer takes a longer time to show up, it's probably a bruise of some kind. As for me, blood is just part of stretching my hole out. Sometimes it's a little or none and others it's a lot. Probably one of the reasons is the only lube I use is anal mucus or some cum I saved up to start until the mucus flows. You'll find the more brutal you get with your hole the tougher it gets. I used to be gentle with mine, then I saw others fuck themselves with toilet or hair brushes, and not the handle. I also saw videos and pictures of women that ran huge needles through their ass-cunt into their pussies and out and through their clits and orgasmed. Now that's brutal. So what ever I do to my hole is soft core, blood or not.

11 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

I also saw videos and pictures of women that ran huge needles through their ass-cunt into their pussies and out and through their clits and orgasmed. Now that's brutal.

It does sound brutal :woow:
I have never seen something like that on stuff like torturegalaxy.
Do you have any links?

Having a hard time finding them, imagefap probably took them down from too much blood like they had me do for my "Erotic Anal and Sex Organ Damage" pictures. Anyone with a week stomach, don't look.

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/photos/album/Very-Hard-Core

These should get the idea across, they were in the same gallery but are very mild. I think it's same girl, at least her pussy and ass-cunt looks the same. Instead of a guy it was also two women doing these things.

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/photos/view/No_lips-_Master_Mark1

http://www.eroprofile.com/m/photos/view/No_lips-_Master_Mark

Good thing I'm not a woman, it would probably be me doing this also.

Edited by TinyNutsTim

On 5/17/2017 at 1:34 AM, lbhoy93 said:

Hey guys, after fisting myself I noticed a small tiny lump just inside my anus.  I thought it may be a hemorrhoid, but it really is tiny, about the size of a BB, and it isn't sore and doesn't bleed.  I always thought hemorrhoids were sore, bled, and were larger.  Anyone got any advice, or similar experience?  I don't know if it occurred immediately after fisting and is just a result of straining or some damage, or if it has been there longer.  Thanks.

it may be rectal polyp, you should go and see doctor. It is not dangerous. Too many rectal polyp or long time polyp can cause you cancer. Doctor can cut your poly and send biopsy and can tell you it is cancer or not.

Cutting is not painful.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2017 at 9:31 AM, jeffb said:

It does sound brutal :woow:
I have never seen something like that on stuff like torturegalaxy.
Do you have any links?

I found them, hope you have a strong stomach, because of the things I've done or allowed to be done to me the only get me horny.

36258201.jpg?h=AP2Jydhi96ePbaRdtWip6A&e=

36258219.jpg?h=VAHQtPdBhXNGbphkFv3YSg&e=

Even my wifes freak sister said "no the fuck way". And she's done some weird stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, jaakkokulta said:

The links above don't work, and I'm a sick freak who wants to see them

I'll send a PM...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.