I purchased a cock pump, help!

Max Mynx

Hi, I purchased a cock pump (Pump Worx Beginner's Power Pump - PD 3260-20),this cock pump serves to training my prolapse?

file_149_46.jpg

For just starting out probably be fine, but Donna could fill that thing up completely with her guts.

Just now, TinyNutsTim said:

For just starting out probably be fine, but Donna could fill that thing up completely with her guts.

jeje thank you,  I'm so excited, I want to have it hung :3

2 minutes ago, TinyNutsTim said:

Speaking of guts... To what end we should pump it anyways? As hard as possible or just a couples of pushes? The thing is, at least for me, that when I'm pumping, it's almost impossible to hold it in. It's not painful, but I just can't stand it and taking the pump off with a great feeling. Should I endure desise to take that thing off or I do something wrong over there?

Well hung sloppy-loose ass-cunts and pussies are the best. Drooping tits are great, too.

One last thing, don't be shy, show all the nasty things you do to your ass-cunt and other sex organs. I love showing all the damage done to mine, with descriptions.

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/TinyNutsTim

http://www.eroprofile.com/tinynutstim

Edited by TinyNutsTim

8 minutes ago, BodyAss said:

Speaking of guts... To what end we should pump it anyways? As hard as possible or just a couples of pushes? The thing is, at least for me, that when I'm pumping, it's almost impossible to hold it in. It's not painful, but I just can't stand it and taking the pump off with a great feeling. Should I endure desise to take that thing off or I do something wrong over there?

Truthfully, I haven't pumped my ass-cunt, yet, but am considering it. From what I've seen it's what you can or are willing to endure. For example I saw Amazing Ty pump hers so long and hard it actually pulled blood through the tissues. She didn't seem to think anything about it and just emptied the mucus and blood out. Probably feels the same way about her ass-cunt like I do about mine, ruin it, torture it, stretch-fuck it and orgasm. From what I've encountered, it's amazingly resilient, more so than most seem to think.

I thing i will buy one penis pump to get the prolapse but should the cylinder be inside the asshole or outside the asshole? 

Edited by Danieldk

3 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

The most asked question on anal boards...

INSIDE. Otherwise you're just puffing up your anal ring.

That could be great, too. It would make nice lips eventually and if you already have a nice set of fat purple lips from too much pushing it would make them huge and then floppy and loose when they aren't engorged. I feel a little cum approaching my limp cocks head thinking about it.

On 5/10/2017 at 9:57 AM, Rosebutt said:

Oh I'm not saying to not include it, but a nice prolapse comes from putting the pump INSIDE. I have giant outer lips naturally.

They're a great addition, feel great to play with, or have them played with. I try to engorge them as much as possible so they get bigger and firmer. During a good push they feel like they'd split open which only gets me even more horny.

• 1 year later...
Guest Kept4Her

Get a pump with a gauge. By doing this you will be able to know how much vacuum you are pulling so as not to hurt yourself. I start with about 4 Hg of vacuum and build up to about 7 Hg of vacuum. I usually pump for about 15 minutes and give myself the same amount of time or longer before pumping again. After about the 2-3 time my rosebud stays pushed out for an hour or so. I love walking around in public and pushing it out and sucking it back in. The feelings are wonderful and no one knows why I am smiling so much. LOL

:wub:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.