Looking for a URL from long ago...

Showing my age here, but -

Does anyone remember a web page from the late 90s/early 00s called Sloppy Cunt? It had a bright red background color scheme and was a collection of various fisting picture galleries (and possibly some video.) The page itself is long gone, but I was looking for a set from there and thought that it might be searchable through the Wayback Machine. Unfortunately, the URL was something completely different, and I don't have it. This is a long shot, but does anyone else remember the site and/or have a URL for it (or another search term that might get me there?)

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, this is great, I remember this site! Completely forgot the name, but I surely remember some of this old stars of fisting. 

Does someone know or have the fisting pictures of a blond tattooed girl from the old days named Jessi Belle? I think she was on Sickpuppy and on a site of a redhead named Jolene.

Edited by vuijsterbank

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.