a Dirtygardengirl wish

MaryTV

I'm unsure if Donna still frequents this forum, I hope so. 

Being a huge fan of hers for many years and totally in love with her magnificent, delicious, beautiful brown asshole, I would so love to see her make a video dedicated to having her sumptuous brown hole licked and sucked by one of the many willing girls she is involved with. 

I know Donna has made many videos with this ingredient, however, it is rare to see a long sequence where she has her asshole worshipped with a nice long licking. 

Imagine the first half with her famous hole spread, in it's natural wrinkled state, her loose sprinter slightly parted with a beautiful long tongue exploring every crevice. Lots of sucking and tongue fucking, till the second half where Donna finally gives what we all crave and wish to see; her big, beautiful prolapsed rose, emerging from the depths of her ass to fill the open mouth of her willing girlfriend... Then finally, not the brief moment of prolapse licking and sucking we often see in Donna's great movies, but instead a focused and elongated sequence of her girlfriend devouring her perfect swollen rose. 

Yes, my wish is at least one DDG video totally dedicated to asslicking and prolapse sucking. No costumes, no 'themes, just intimately and passionately focused on my favorite fetish... and I couldn't think of a more deserved and more beautiful asshole to be at the center of such a film. 

I live in hope. 

M. x

Edited by MaryTV

On 5/3/2017 at 1:07 PM, MaryTV said:

... no 'themes, just intimately and passionately focused on my favorite fetish...

I live in hope. 

M. x

No one pays any attention to them anyway, just start buck naked, bend over, ram something huge in and/or shove out a huge wet prolapse and play with it, preferably both holes. I'm just the "Get down to business type", too. Impatience, that's how I got fucked up and also how I lost more than my share of blood through it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.