Relaxing for anal - question

gmoyer

Hello, I am new to the site and do not have much experience with anal (I understand lots of lube, time, take it slow and whatnot). I was wondering how people usually relax the internal sphincter, what position you use for self play or with others to relax the most, do you use props to get a better position for relaxing, places you touch or ways you massage to get relaxed, and general tips for getting more comfortable with anal penetration in any form. I appreciate details in any replies to paint the best picture for myself and others

I usually lay on my back flat and go in and out a little with one finger to start, focus on my breathing, and go in a circular motion around the walls of the rectum with my finger in about half way (which I think helps relax my inner sphincter). My gf and I tried her fingering me but I had a hard time relaxing and even one finger I felt tight (it wasn't uncomfortable, but I couldn't be pegged or take much other than her small finger).

I hope one day I can be pegged and even fisted :)

Thank you for any tips!

Edited by gmoyer
wanted to make title more clear

I might be just be "hard core and get on with it and fuck the take it slow" shit, I wanted it big, loose and sloppy, like right now. I just looked for something that did not quite fit, pushed kind of hard to cause my hole to relax, "thinking" it was about to push something out rather than getting something jammed in. Also seems to raise your pain threshold a little. I always liked yellow squash, small on one end to warm up and fat on the other for a good ass wrecking stretch with a great texture to get horny on.

There is a side affect from that aggressive stretch fucking, you end up with huge purple lips around your ass-cunt and the start of a prolapse. But that's what I wanted anyway. Some women love playing with your lips and prolapse, guess when you have some of your own you want something different.

It took me a little over a year of very aggressive stretching, and a little blood, before my wife could fist fuck me. But I just can't get any more of my guts inside out where they belong, strong ligaments holding them in.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest edungsten5858

I don't really think of it that way...   I prefer a cylinder shape so that my anus (sphincter x 2) and rectum are all open to the same diameter and stay that way while I play.  Each progression up in size is actually getting past the inner sphincter and that just takes small increases in size and a commitment to entering your rectum with the new size,  This takes brute force (slow but with some effort) and some twisting and different approach angles in order to stretch to the new size.  Frequency counts.   If you can do it every day or every other day; that helps me.  Once a week = no improvement in my case.  If my rectum is clear of stool, I insert 3 fingers and vigorously massage my rectum during every shower.   I don't have a lot time for enemas, so at the present time, I use the above technique, but time permitting, an enema or two is the better way to go.  Another conditioning technique that I enjoy is to use a blunt soap/shampoo bottle, bottom first; not bothering to use a tapered toy (but a tapered object is better for upsize practice).  When my basic play time is done, I spend the last couple minutes of each session pounding my asshole with the flat bottom of the bottle as fast as I can.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.